Sex offender walks away

PRader

PRader
Jul 21, 2011
Sacramento CA
Yesterday was the sentencing for the male that sodimized and molested both of my daughters 3 years ago. He walked out of court with a 30 day sentence and probation. He does not have to register as an offender. He pled guilty to the accounts for my oldest daughter but he did not get anything charged for my youngest daughter. I want him to suffer as he is making my kids suffer. Does anyone know if it illegal for me or anyone for that matter to post flyers in his area telling what he did and was charged with. He is now 18 yrs old and if he so much as sneezes the courts say they will put him away but the judicial system has so far failed my family. After I gave my impact statement the judge asked him if he had anything to say he just shook his head no. The judge said " I can not believe you have nothing to say after hearing the Impact statements. I can not force you to speak but I can not believe you have nothing to say" Well Mr Judge you should have "thrown the book" at the sick POS then right?

He did this to your children? Damn. Sorry to hear this. Do research on if you can post posters. Good luck with all this and good for you for not killing this son of a bitch yourself.

Dang, dude(?), that's some harsh shit.

Welcome to the board.

Since he just now turned 18 are his records sealed as a juvenile or no?
If not, it's a matter of public record so I don;t see how anyone can say anything about posting his conviction

Yesterday was the sentencing for the male that sodimized and molested both of my daughters 3 years ago. He walked out of court with a 30 day sentence and probation. He does not have to register as an offender. He pled guilty to the accounts for my oldest daughter but he did not get anything charged for my youngest daughter. I want him to suffer as he is making my kids suffer. Does anyone know if it illegal for me or anyone for that matter to post flyers in his area telling what he did and was charged with. He is now 18 yrs old and if he so much as sneezes the courts say they will put him away but the judicial system has so far failed my family. After I gave my impact statement the judge asked him if he had anything to say he just shook his head no. The judge said " I can not believe you have nothing to say after hearing the Impact statements. I can not force you to speak but I can not believe you have nothing to say" Well Mr Judge you should have "thrown the book" at the sick POS then right?

My advice, don't take advice from anyone on a messageboard. Get a lawyer.

My advice, don't take advice from anyone on a messageboard. Get a lawyer.

Then come up with his "accident". (disregard....be above that.)

I do not believe his record will be sealed because his sentencing wasn't until after his 18th b day. I was looking online and found something that said if he is a reg sex offender i can post flyers but if he is not then I can't. I don't know how they would be able to do anything to me for stating the truth. Slander is spreading untruthfull statements.

Forum List

Back