Sex offender arrested in disappearance of teenage girl

They should have put an end to his existence ten years ago when he sexually assaulted and beat a 13 year old girl. Let's hope they don't make the same mistake again.

And he is being questioned in the disappearance of another local girl last year at about the same time.

REGION: Suspect in Chelsea King case deemed 'continued danger to underage girls'

Do you think they should waterboard him?

If there was a chance that the other girl might not have been killed already, I would give it some serious thought.

Joking aside.

And seriously, instead of just asking that question, turn it around. What's your "take" on your own question?

Would the answer be different if the child who was missing was a loved one?

They should have put an end to his existence ten years ago when he sexually assaulted and beat a 13 year old girl. Let's hope they don't make the same mistake again.

This is in California. Do you really think his existence would ever be ended by the state?

• Banned

This is in California. Do you really think his existence would ever be ended by the state?

Unlike some states...we have the death penalty.

And they found the teenager's body yesterday. Now the question is...did he have anything to do with the 9th graders disappearance last year. These parents need closure.

(I still believe in the desert island punishment)

I realize that I'm "out of touch" with much of today's thinking on this subject, but I do believe in the death penalty. It just galls me no end that people who go out and commit unspeakable things to others and do so without a care in the world ... until trial comes and they publicly demonstrate just what cowards they are ... "Death penalty??!! ... but, but, I don't want to die!" They should have thought about that while their victims were begging for mercy. The only thing that gives me any comfort about beasts like this is the adage "There's even honor among thieves." There are a couple things in prisons that criminals won't stand for - child rapists/murderers being one of them.

Forum List

Back