Sex Not Psychiatry

Alright, bitch. You are going to have to go rub your clit to something else for awhile. I have to work now. I know that concept is as foreign to you as is the concept of douching. Think of it as having to blow some swarthy dude for dinner.

Hey old man! I guess I won this round too! Ding-ding!!! You gave up again. I think this is what? The third time now. :bye1:

So look here old man, I think you should probably just leave this thread. Maybe even this forum after making such an ass out of yourself. It is obvious to anyone by your first post that you went out of your way to garner attention from and not to contribute in any way to the thread. Your silly statements and claims about your "virility" are obviously bogus. Men who are real men and virile men have no need to boast about such things. I think you probably have ED, and so you are overcompensating. Sorry if you are angry that you can no longer get an erection, but that is not my fault. I don't even know you. Now, if you are done here, I will let you leave with the little dignity that you have left. If you want to continue with your crude and rude behaviors, as if you are a 16-year-old child, then I am going to continue to humiliate your old cruddy ass. Understood? :D Choice is yours of course.
BTW, just so the innocent out there know, I have got like a bazillion alerts and messages from this looney bitch cluttering my inbox now!

The "innocent?" Hmm. That's an interesting choice of words. What does that mean exactly? Who are the "innocent" out there?

Alright, bitch. You are going to have to go rub your clit to something else for awhile. I have to work now. I know that concept is as foreign to you as is the concept of douching. Think of it as having to blow some swarthy dude for dinner.

Hey old man! I guess I won this round too! Ding-ding!!! You gave up again. I think this is what? The third time now. :bye1:

So look here old man, I think you should probably just leave this thread. Maybe even this forum after making such an ass out of yourself. It is obvious to anyone by your first post that you went out of your way to garner attention from and not to contribute in any way to the thread. Your silly statements and claims about your "virility" are obviously bogus. Men who are real men and virile men have no need to boast about such things. I think you probably have ED, and so you are overcompensating. Sorry if you are angry that you can no longer get an erection, but that is not my fault. I don't even know you. Now, if you are done here, I will let you leave with the little dignity that you have left. If you want to continue with your crude and rude behaviors, as if you are a 16-year-old child, then I am going to continue to humiliate your old cruddy ass. Understood? :D Choice is yours of course.
Hmmm.... Apparently you confuse someone's repulsion of you and "running away in defeat" as the same thing. Explain to me exactly how you won, what you won, and the nature of the game we are playing.

Bitch, you are a swarthy dumb twat. It is as simple as that. Frankly, I am surprised that you can even find your way back to this site given your clear lack of intelligence. I figure that you spend 90% of your time sitting at your computer playing solitaire.

You know, I say something in an attempt to help you, like telling you that you look like a reject from a Whitesnake video shoot, and you totally freak out and spam the shit out of me, hurling childish insults and telling me repeatedly that you have "won" something. Is your life really THAT shallow and empty? For the life of me, I do not even know what the fuck you are babbling about half the time. What a fucking nightmare it must be to date you! I suspect that is why you have so much time on your hands to dedicate to me, eh?

It seems to me as if someone is having a melt-down! :D What did you think was going to happen to you when you tried to mess with me? Did you think I was going to take it? Oh no. You don't know me at all, do you?

Now, I also find it funny how when TD confronted you about your childish behavior, you completely wimped out (as was expected) and whined how I started "picking on you." :D

Again, anyone can go back through the exchange and the others also are aware of the other exchange on the other thread where you, a stranger who I don't know, decided he was going to be abusive to a woman he doesn't even know to get her attention.

Oh well, I guess it backfired, eh? :D

Now, how about you explain why you first quoted my post in this thread while having absolutely NOTHING to contribute to the thread topic? I've asked you this question multiple times now. You seem to be either avoiding it or you cannot answer. One or the other. Hard to say.

I think there are really only TWO reasons why you would have addressed my posts in such an aggressive god awful rude manner.

1. You are desperate for my attention, but you are such a complete social retard that this is the only way you know how to "relate" to women. Goodness, how sad. You are a pitiful little fellow, aren't you?

2. You are jealous. You seem to be whining a lot about "attention" that I receive here on USMB. Well, I'm an attractive female, so that is to be expected. I suspect you are a gay man who is probably quite unattractive. Maybe you don't get the attention from other men that you feel you deserve. Given your wimpy exchange with my friend, TurtleDude, I would say that this is the most likely scenario. You are a jealous gay man. :D OR, there is the possibility that you aren't really a man at all but a jealous female.

3. What is definitely clear is that you are a complete and utter miserable mess who is in severe need of intensive mental therapy. I think you should get some as soon as possible before you hurt or harm some innocent woman out there who doesn't even know who the hell you are.

3 more Chris replies.... How refreshing.

Bitch, what in the hell are you babbling about now?

Btw, I am not even reading your trash now! Ha ha ha!!!

Oh, but you really have "got me on the ropes", right? Ha ha ha!

C'mon honey, show me some tits! I know you have some topless photos. You are so into yourself you probably jack off to photos of yourself. Hell, if I am such a loser then what would it hurt to let me have a peek at those jugs?

C'mon honey, show me some tits! I know you have some topless photos. You are so into yourself you probably jack off to photos of yourself. Hell, if I am such a loser then what would it hurt to let me have a peek at those jugs?

Oh, too cowardly to quote my posts too, huh? What kind of a loser are you anyway?

Wow, never put someone on ignore for what they said to a 3rd party before. But can't imagine he'll ever say anything worth reading.

Oh, too cowardly to quote my posts too, huh? What kind of a loser are you anyway?
How is that cowardly? You are grasping at straws now!

C'mon, honey, drop 'em!

Wow, never put someone on ignore for what they said to a 3rd party before. But can't imagine he'll ever say anything worth reading.
Delta and sweet tits go together quite well. Maybe you two should hook up? Tits can wear a strap-on an fuck Delta up his often used, and overly abused, asshole! It is a match made in heaven!

Who gives a shit? Internet friends? How cute.

Bitch, explain this to me. Just how in the hell are you "beating" me? First, I do not get how this is a competition. Second, you sound like a complete idiot every time you open your mouth. If "beating" me is the equivalent of spamming me with your asinine comments, then yeah, I guess you are "beating" me. Congratulations, dummy!

Who is this Hysterical Fairy and what was its prior name before it was banned?

[

The "innocent?" Hmm. That's an interesting choice of words. What does that mean exactly? Who are the "innocent" out there?

I think Ironhead might be the name of his anal vibrator. Sort of like Erica Jong's "steely dan" in Fear of Flying

Bitch, explain this to me. Just how in the hell are you "beating" me? First, I do not get how this is a competition. Second, you sound like a complete idiot every time you open your mouth. If "beating" me is the equivalent of spamming me with your asinine comments, then yeah, I guess you are "beating" me. Congratulations, dummy!

It is some coward apparently. ;) I'd bet it's "name" was Buzz.

It is some coward apparently. ;) I'd bet it's "name" was Buzz.
Buzz? You mean like buzzing your twat rug? Something tells me you are a bushy freak, like a Chewbacca pussy!

Amirite?

Forum List

Back