Sex: Missionary

Is there anything a woman does during sex that is a DISTRACTION or something you don't like?

Never stick your finger in my ass... Yes, I knew a woman that would try but it was attempted only once. Also let me know when it is that time of month because I hate bloody Mary and one lass did that to me and it pissed me off...
That is so fucking gross. I did this chick once during Aunt Flo's visit, but I was aware of it. I was horrified when I actually saw my cock covered in blood.... COVERED in blood. It gives me the creeps to this day.
Wasn't that her tampon?

Is there anything a woman does during sex that is a DISTRACTION or something you don't like?

Never stick your finger in my ass... Yes, I knew a woman that would try but it was attempted only once. Also let me know when it is that time of month because I hate bloody Mary and one lass did that to me and it pissed me off...
You know, while I have never had a finger inside my ass during the act, I have had them put their fingers in the vicinity during stimulation (oral, banging). Rubbing the rim produces an interesting sensation while you are screwing or being blown. It is not at all unpleasurable.

I do see, however, how just suddenly plunging 3 knuckles deep in your ass could be unpleasantly distracting. I imagine you don't want to be the one a chick learns on; rather, you want to enjoy well honed skills.

bad fuck face. I had a girl that used to stick the tip of her tongue on her bottom teeth and bulge the rest out. Instant turn off. I told her flat out about it after rolling off of her for the third or fourth time and she fixed that.

I had another woman that smoked like a fuckin chimney so her noises sounded like a dude. She got dumped for it, as I simply could not deal with that. Cute girl- 5 foot nothing and maybe 90 lbs, but in the dark I might as well have been fucking some dude named Bruno.
Ha ha ha!!!! Where are you finding these women? Waffle House at 3:am? Jesus Christ!!

That is so fucking gross. I did this chick once during Aunt Flo's visit, but I was aware of it. I was horrified when I actually saw my cock covered in blood.... COVERED in blood. It gives me the creeps to this day.
Wasn't that her tampon?
I had to wash the vomit of my lips after that comment.

bad fuck face. I had a girl that used to stick the tip of her tongue on her bottom teeth and bulge the rest out. Instant turn off. I told her flat out about it after rolling off of her for the third or fourth time and she fixed that.

I had another woman that smoked like a fuckin chimney so her noises sounded like a dude. She got dumped for it, as I simply could not deal with that. Cute girl- 5 foot nothing and maybe 90 lbs, but in the dark I might as well have been fucking some dude named Bruno.
Ha ha ha!!!! Where are you finding these women? Waffle House at 3:am? Jesus Christ!!

I know. Me and my friends STILL laugh about the second one. We dubbed her Man-Terry.

She also lived on a farm and had a full sized pig in the house.....no shit what-so-ever.....

I think it's easier for a woman to hit "the spot" on top (her on top)
Not sure about the guy.

That's what I'm curious about.... what sets it off........

Is it ever fun?

Do you prefer (as a man) a woman's legs up, down or something else?
Would you rather her have her hands on you or gripping the sheets?
Is there anything you HATE a woman to do in missionary position (other than just lay there bored)?

Unfortunately, this is the only place I can post this topic so.... I'm sure I'll get no serious answers!!!!
Ankles behind her ears.

Is it ever fun?

Do you prefer (as a man) a woman's legs up, down or something else?
Would you rather her have her hands on you or gripping the sheets?
Is there anything you HATE a woman to do in missionary position (other than just lay there bored)?

Unfortunately, this is the only place I can post this topic so.... I'm sure I'll get no serious answers!!!!
Ankles behind her ears.

Why?

Forum List

Back