Sex makes you clever

jimnyc

Aug 28, 2003
New York
Sex stimulates the brain and makes people more intelligent, according to a top German researcher.

Werner Habermehl, from the Hamburg Medical Research Institute, says that regular sexual intercourse promotes intelligence.

He said that love making not only excited the body but also the brain and the increased amount of adrenaline and cortisol hormones that are produced stimulates the grey matter, reported magazine Unicum Campus.

"Sex makes you more intelligent in that experiences are collected that can be used later on in areas of life not linked to sex," said Habermehl.

He added that the added injection of endorphins and serotonin that resulted from an orgasm strengthened self-confidence - giving the body a mental as well as physical work out.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_905688.html?menu=news.weirdworld.sexlife

James - and you still think of yourself as a genius? Want some drugs?

Actually, Sex is also known to be one of the best forms of weight loss. Your body uses every muscle which increases your Cortisol levels that cause you to lose weight.:)

Originally posted by Lizzy
Actually, Sex is also known to be one of the best forms of weight loss. Your body uses every muscle which increases your Cortisol levels that cause you to lose weight.:)

Kinda makes ya hungry too ;)

Nothing can beat Sex as an physical exercise, believe me!!

But I have one for you that will blow your mind. Sex with the chosen one (not husband or preferred lover)for whom you feel feelings unencumbered (sometimes) by space, time (an all other outside interferences), is the best one of all.You can not experience total bliss, until your partner knows where the spot is, and that knowledge takes time, and years of experience.

Originally posted by jimnyc
Sex stimulates the brain and makes people more intelligent, according to a top German researcher.

Werner Habermehl, from the Hamburg Medical Research Institute, says that regular sexual intercourse promotes intelligence.

He said that love making not only excited the body but also the brain and the increased amount of adrenaline and cortisol hormones that are produced stimulates the grey matter, reported magazine Unicum Campus.

"Sex makes you more intelligent in that experiences are collected that can be used later on in areas of life not linked to sex," said Habermehl.

He added that the added injection of endorphins and serotonin that resulted from an orgasm strengthened self-confidence - giving the body a mental as well as physical work out.

http://www.ananova.com/news/story/sm_905688.html?menu=news.weirdworld.sexlife

How does that ccount for the dumb sluts you knew back in high school? They werent all that brilliant.

Originally posted by insein
as a matter of fact....

it must be spreading. I need a prostitute, STAT!

No for that, we all have our dry spells. You could always visit the subservient chicken until you meet ms.rightnow:D

Originally posted by Said1
No for that, we all have our dry spells. You could always visit the subservient chicken until you meet ms.rightnow:D

:rotflmao:

OMG... the sbuservient chicken! I wonder what he will do for you insein! Why don't you find out and report back? :banana:

Originally posted by gop_jeff
:rotflmao:

OMG... the sbuservient chicken! I wonder what he will do for you insein! Why don't you find out and report back? :banana:

Ok....complete with the punch line:

Why did Insein cross the road?

New Topics

Forum List

Back