Sex is Over Rated

I bet I am the only one on here who has a rap song about them tossing the salad. :)

Just say I had two bored guy friends who were a bunch of punks. :lol:

Sex is over rated, there's nothing like a good BM.

I agree that pinching one off feels pretty good...especially if it is a clean pinch, one-wiper that doesn't require a post-shit shower.

Nice.

We can always depend on you to class this joint up.

:lol::lol:

He's right about the clean pinch part though.

I won't drop a deuce in a public bathroom for that reason (and others). Nothing sucks worse than being stuck without the ability to properly tidy up afterwards if it's a rough one.

I agree that pinching one off feels pretty good...especially if it is a clean pinch, one-wiper that doesn't require a post-shit shower.

Nice.

I won't drop a deuce in a public bathroom for that reason (and others). Nothing sucks worse than being stuck without the ability to properly tidy up afterwards if it's a rough one.

Which is exactly why I always make sure to drop anchor in my home port before heading out for the day.

not that I really want to be involved in this discussion but you only poop once in the morning Clean?

Nice.

Which is exactly why I always make sure to drop anchor in my home port before heading out for the day.

Charmin, never leave home without it.

and not to be unlady like :) but after having my son I didn't have a BM for two weeks. I don't think anything was better when I finally did go.:lol:

and not to be unlady like :) but after having my son I didn't have a BM for two weeks. I don't think anything was better when I finally did go.:lol:

I had that problem when I got to Basic Training in the Air Force.

A lot of us went about 2 weeks before we finally went.

Forum List

Back