sex is like pizza, even when it's bad it's still pretty good

Greasy_Pizza

greasier than a liberal
Jul 16, 2012
Golden, Colorado
Hello, I'm Polly from Colorado.
It's really great to be here!
Everyone's been really great accept for the racist bitch who called me a "racist fucking asshole".

Everyone's been really great accept for the racist bitch who called me a "racist fucking asshole".

Sex even the worst is good to men, but women is a different story. If a man does not hit the right spot sex is not enjoyable to a women. You got to work it like a crock pot slow cooker.

It is estimated sexual intercourse takes place about 2778 times around the world every 5 seconds, my guess is 2778 pounds pizza is consumed in America every five seconds. Welcome.

Other oddities.

Time, for 85 percent of women, is the most important factor for sex.
The biggest orgy ever in recent history took place in 1974 at a rock concert in Los Angeles, where 262 couples had sex.
Some female insects have sex with a whole lineup of males. They collect the sperm in a so-called sperm bank and they only decide afterwards which one may impregnate her.
On average a man will ejaculate 7200 times in his life...although he has to take care of that by himself about 2000 of the times.
68 percent of lesbian women enjoy sex everytime. Women, who sleep with men, only enjoy it 33 percent of the time. (Female National Survey 2006)
Every tenth man would give up sex if he never had to go to work again. Almost half of British men would give up sex for half a year in exchange for a 50-inch TV
Men who help with housework have better sex. (Riverside University)
To become a member of the Mile High Club you have to have sex in an airplane when it is at least one mile above ground.
The American company Unilever asked 1000 women how long they would give up sex, in exchange for a wardrobe full of new clothes? The majority said 15 months.
The average German spends three times more having foreplay (6 weeks) than praying (2 weeks). (Geo)
83 percent of women would go celibate for a year in exchange for 100.000 euros.

The average pizzeria uses roughly 55 pizza boxes per day.
We consume around 251,770,000 pounds of pepperonis every year.
The highest-grossing single-unit independent pizzeria in the nation, Moose's Tooth Pub and Pizzeria, is in Anchorage , Alaska. Its annual sales are approximately $6 million.
Pizzerias are expected to purchase more than $4 billion worth of cheese annually by the year 2010.
36 percent of all pizza orders want their pizza topping pepperoni
94 percent of Americans eat pizza regularly
And that is precisely why the top 5 pizza sales days are:
Super Bowl Sunday
New Year's Eve
Halloween
The night before Thanksgiving
New Year's Day
93 percent of Americans have eaten pizza in the last month
Pizza accounts for more than 10 percent of all food service sales.
Americans eat approximately 100 acres of pizza a day or about 350 slices per second.
There are approximately 61,269 pizzerias in the United States.
Each person in America eats about 46 pizza slices a year.
October is the US national pizza month.
Women are twice as likely as men to order vegetables on their pizza.
36% of people consider pizza the perfect breakfast. Fun Facts | Pizza.com

Sex even the worst is good to men, but women is a different story. If a man does not hit the right spot sex is not enjoyable to a women. You got to work it like a crock pot slow cooker.

you are really bad in bed, arent you?

what spot?

do you realize that 80% of a womans nerve endings in the vagina are within 2 inches of the vagina opening? girth baby not length....

now lets discuss how bad you are in bed? what spot are you looking for?

To become a member of the Mile High Club you have to have sex in an airplane when it is at least one mile above ground.
I got thrown out of the Mile high club, apparently Just having sex in an airplane when it is at least one mile above ground is not good enough, it has to be with someone else!

what spot?

do you realize that 80% of a womans nerve endings in the vagina are within 2 inches of the vagina opening? girth baby not length....

The least wet spot?

Welcome to USMB, Greasy Pizza Polly. Hope you enjoy the boards. I'm sorry someone used gutter language on you first off. Free speech tends to have its consequences.

However, there are nice people on both sides of the aisle here if you give them a chance. That's hard to realize in silly season that elections are, but it's true.

what spot?

I've never had any complaint and the scars on my back from finger nails are proof
I was just repeating what the experts say

Why So Many Women Don't Enjoy Sex - HealthyPlace

I guess you don't have sex much do you?

Forum List

Back