Sex injuries, anyone?

I did know a guy who was with his girlfriend in her room doing the wild thing when little brother walked in. She fell backward.

He screamed.

Little brother ran out of the house screaming scared. Right when mom was coming home early from work.

And yes..it was a friend.

dmp said:
way to bust me out like that...geesh..

:(

No one would have known it was you if you hadn't of said anything.

Edit for Darin:

It wasn't Darin. Really. I knew this guy in....school..yeah...college. Right..college...in..California..yeah...California.....years ago....probably before Darin was even born...yeah...long time ago...

My little buddy is injured right now. Due to neglect he has become depressed and just slouched around and doesn't want to get up and around at all. Every time I see him he's staring at the floor.

Any ladies care to assist in his recovery? Maybe help with some rehab and get him up and around a bit? Maybe some skiing? Just be prepared, he faints a lot and may need mouth to mouth. Just give him a nice warm place to sleep and he'll just snuggle up for the winter. :)

jimnyc said:
My little buddy is injured right now. Due to neglect he has become depressed and just slouched around and doesn't want to get up and around at all. Every time I see him he's staring at the floor.

Any ladies care to assist in his recovery? Maybe help with some rehab and get him up and around a bit? Maybe some skiing? Just be prepared, he faints a lot and may need mouth to mouth. Just give him a nice warm place to sleep and he'll just snuggle up for the winter. :)

:eek2:

jimnyc said:

Well...I do have a friend who is a kindergarten teacher at a private school in wisconsin. Last time i chatted with her, she wasn't seeing anyone.

fuzzykitten99 said:
Well...I do have a friend who is a kindergarten teacher at a private school in wisconsin. Last time i chatted with her, she wasn't seeing anyone.

Wow --A fuzzy pimp ! :p:

gop_jeff said:
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/11624436/

Anyone want to confess to anything mentioned in this story? :D There are a few really really strange injuries, along with some pretty common ones.
Well none for me, but....
“People often do not seek treatment as soon as they normally would for other injuries,” says Dr. Ted Chan, an ER doctor and professor of clinical medicine at the University of California, San Diego. “They fear the embarrassment, but there is a lot of privacy in the ER. Their privacy is protected.”
Privacy of name only, you wouldn't believe some of the stories I've heard from ER Docs and Nurses! They ALL talk.

Forum List

Back