Sex In Space....

Clearly, it's a fascinating topic for you.... this is your fourth thread about it. That's overkill, Robert.

• Banned
California Girl,

Agree 100%. Almost obsessive, I agree. I wanted to post it here in the woo woo area only to see what is commented. I posted it over in the Science and Technology, since a maiden there had written me earlier about the topic. Too, one was legit, and the one here is for humor. I wanted to post 13,244 more thread post on this topic, but have refrained and taken my meds (ALL OF THEM!!!!) and hopefully I will shape up now.

Deepest apologies, maiden.

Robert

Last edited:
California Girl,

Agree 100%. Almost obsessive, I agree. I wanted to post it here in the woo woo area only to see what is commented. I posted it over in the Science and Technology, since a maiden there had written me earlier about the topic. Too, one was legit, and the one here is for humor. I wanted to post 13,244 more thread post on this topic, but have refrained and taken my meds (ALL OF THEM!!!!) and hopefully I will shape up now.

Robert

Most people don't look in each forum.

They either hit "New Posts" at the top, or "Active Topics" at the top. In which case only one thread is ever needed. 4 looks like spam.

California Girl,

Robert

You'll piss off the Mods.... and that is so not a wise thing to do. Increase your meds, and keep it to one thread per topic. :eusa_angel:

Well, this is compelling and a favorite all time topic of mine since my mom was dopey enough to put her breasts in my mouth when I was a few hours old. That set me off, and I've never recovered since, bless her heart.........

No Time for Sex In Space, Astronaut Says | Space.com

Robert
No doubt this is the case; but on long journeys it could be quite different, as Kim Stanley Robinson describes is his great book "Red Mars"

Love scene aboard the Ares – Flight of the first settlers to Mars 2027

Last edited:
dang, what a shame
if i had a chance to be on that shuttle mission i would have been on it in a snap
and having eye candy like this there
naoko-yamazaki-stephanie-wilson-dorothy-metcalf-lindenburger-2010-4-1-7-51-50.jpg

would have only made it more attractive

Uncle Ferd wantin' to know...

... how much one o' dem sex in space flights costs...

... an' do dey provide the womens or...

... are ya s'posed to bring yer own?
:confused:

Well, this will seem a foolish question, Robert, but is it possible? In a weightless environment, how would one "thrust"?

Hard!

However, for the few that have engaged, they say it is hardest in the weightless environment to hang on and brace oneself, without pulling apart and floating. Space is also a premium now too, but the ISS is quite large and there are places on it to have some privacy. Intriguing and compelling as well, on a serious note.

Robert

Well, this will seem a foolish question, Robert, but is it possible? In a weightless environment, how would one "thrust"?

Hard!

However, for the few that have engaged, they say it is hardest in the weightless environment to hang on and brace oneself, without pulling apart and floating. Space is also a premium now too, but the ISS is quite large and there are places on it to have some privacy. Intriguing and compelling as well, on a serious note.

Robert
i doubt it would be any harder than underwater
;)

New Topics

Forum List

Back