Sex Got Another Gop.

Good... He should resign.

See Conservatives condemn their own while Democrats only care if it's a Republican having an affair. Prime example, Bill Clinton.

See Conservatives condemn their own while Democrats only care if it's a Republican having an affair. Prime example, Bill Clinton.

and under the bus he goes.....

You know, that could be read that you don't think that people who cheat on their spouses should suffer any consequences and that others should simply pat them on the back and say, "atta boy". Not saying that is what you are saying, but it could be read as such.

Anyone know what brought this up? Did the press find out about it? I can hardly believe that he up and announced this without some kind of pressure from some one. That seems to me to be too responsible for a congressperson.

Immie

You know, that could be read that you don't think that people who cheat on their spouses should suffer any consequences and that others should simply pat them on the back and say, "atta boy". Not saying that is what you are saying, but it could be read as such.

Anyone know what brought this up? Did the press find out about it? I can hardly believe that he up and announced this without some kind of pressure from some one. That seems to me to be too responsible for a congressperson.

Immie

You should never ever complain about men cheating on their wives. It's always the woman's fault. Didn't you get the memo? She didn't put out enough or something to that effect. if my memory serves.. :eusa_shhh:

Will Indiana be sad and forgiving a vote in another Rep.

Immie

You should never ever complain about men cheating on their wives. It's always the woman's fault. Didn't you get the memo? She didn't put out enough or something to that effect. if my memory serves.. :eusa_shhh:

Sounds like you know women well.

Immie

Sounds like you know women well.

no, I got Paulie and Manifool's memos.. I reads a lot.

:eusa_hand:

I'll withhold judgement until I see her pic.

BUT UNTIL THEN WTF is it with these guys from Indiana? EZ???

Placing himself ahead of a story that was about to break in the media, Rep. Dan Burton (R. IN), one of President Clinton's harshest critics about Monica Lewinsky and other perceived problems, confessed that in the 1980s, he had caused three marital separations and a near-divorce, with one of his affairs producing an illegitimate child whom Burton had supported for years. Notwithstanding his hypocrisy, voters returned him to Congress with an overwhelming vote of confidence

Immie

Maybe if the RNC hosted more of those lesbain sex act shows, their members wouldn't resort to cheating so often?

S001143.jpg

"Interviewed Miss Black California"

lakitagarth.jpg

On July 16, 1998, Lakita shared many of her ideas with a United States Congressional Subcommittee where she was invited to speak about the high cost of pre-marital sex and teen pregnancy

Following is the speech Lakita gave to The U.S. House Committee's Small Business Subcommittee on Empowerment, chaired by Rep. Mark Souder. The 1998 hearings focused on the social and economic consequences of teenage pregnancy.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

YOU GO, Congressman!!:cool:

Forum List

Back