Sex Education and the Public Schools

Alright ill bite

Sure it is. It will start the internal conflict of "am i normal" "why am i not like everyone else" So NONE of it, no sexuality should be taught in school. PERIOD.

OK, then that's where you stand...

SexEd is Taught though, so the next Question is Equality.

:)

peace...

Then the simple answer is your out of luck.

If you are going to teach equality and sex ed then why not teach the proper way to give blow jobs, have anal sex and how to go down on a woman.

Well, when it's about how our Species got to this point, all of that would be Irrelevant, although SexEd Courses in Elementary levels do deal with Masturbation.

It starts about around then, ya know! :lol:

peace...

peace...

If you are going to teach equality and sex ed then why not teach the proper way to give blow jobs, have anal sex and how to go down on a woman.

Well, when it's about how our Species got to this point, all of that would be Irrelevant, although SexEd Courses in Elementary levels do deal with Masturbation.

peace...

So how about you just make your point and stop the circle jerk? :lol:

peace...

I'm not sure I like it.

Note: I have no interest in commenting on this issue for the sake of, yet another, Malcontent rant about homosexuality.

I was giving the History of why this was ever an Issue...

So Assuming that Children are Hetero or Homo Naturally, aren't Homosexual Children Underserved or Excluded when Taught about ProCreation, something they will not Arguably Engage in?...

peace...

No. It's biological fact and you learn about biology in biology class.

I'll never reproduce by binary fission, but I still learned about it.

See how that works?

I'm sensing a strawman. :cool:

Could you link to where some liberals have made the argument you just summed-up in the quote, as it relates to homosexuality being discussed in fifth grade sex ed? It's definitely not a view I share as a libturd. Sexuality is philosophy; reproduction is biology. Important distinction. At that age sexuality is a foreign concept.

I'm with xotoxi and others here. At this grade level keep it to the strict biological facts of the act. The "making love" section over-stepped into the world of emotion and attraction, imo. That should be reserved for an elective in the high-school curriculum, with parental notification that sexuality will be discussed.

Well, the primary Thread that this Discussion was Happening in was Deleted...

People like del here that are Volunteer Thread Manipulators, remove Threads... True Story! :thup:

Don't Know if he did it... It was a long time ago.

I can check the remaining with Reference to this Booklet though.

Otherwise it would have been with some of the same People here that were @ Hannity at the time and that is now Archived and I ain't searchin'...

peace...

Okay. I've read through this thread, and it looks live everyone here is in some agreement that the book is out-of-line in approaching the emotional aspect of sex. I'm not sure what else there is to discuss.
mal's continuous focus on the sexuality of children? That seems to be mal's raison de etre

Well, the primary Thread that this Discussion was Happening in was Deleted...

People like del here that are Volunteer Thread Manipulators, remove Threads... True Story! :thup:

Don't Know if he did it... It was a long time ago.

I can check the remaining with Reference to this Booklet though.

Otherwise it would have been with some of the same People here that were @ Hannity at the time and that is now Archived and I ain't searchin'...

peace...

Okay. I've read through this thread, and it looks live everyone here is in some agreement that the book is out-of-line in approaching the emotional aspect of sex. I'm not sure what else there is to discuss.
mal's continuous focus on the sexuality of children? That seems to be mal's raison de etre

Proven wrong and Ravi projects in defeat... :rofl:

You are the most Dishonest troll online... Great work.

And I predicted you would take this Coward's path. :thup:

peace...

Glendale-River Hills School District Human Growth and Development

Program Goals
The purpose of the Human Growth and Development program is to help students obtain knowledge and develop attitudes and values that will result in behavior that contributes to the well being of the individual, the family, and society. Program goals include the following:

1.) Students will have a basic knowledge of human development.

2.) Students will understand the process for making informed responsible decisions.

3.) Students will have a positive attitude toward human sexual development.

4.) Students will clarify their own value structures as a basis for decision-making.

5.) Students will develop skills in developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.

ELEMENTARY FOCUS
In the elementary grades, the curriculum is designed to provide a sense of the importance of family life and the love and concern that give meaning and significance to the facts of sex and reproduction. The program covers parental and sibling relationships, friendships and the importance of feelings of self-worth in each student as well as the relationships among children. As children grow and mature, the teaching of responsibility along with the facts of reproduction becomes important to the well being of the individual and his/her relationships within the family and society. Facts of reproduction in animals and human beings, beginning with the simplest concepts and continuing through more detailed material, are explained. Each year the depth of the concepts is increased beyond the previous year's. Human reproduction is taught within the context of the family. If questions arise which are not part of the regular program, parents and guardians are contacted and the situation may be handled either by the parent or, if the parent desires, by school personnel.

---

Hey del, do you want to shit all over EVERY School District one-by-one, or would you just like to Concede you Ignorance and Blindness Driven by an Irrational Hatred of... Me? :thup:

peace...

poor mal. he tries so hard to get me to care about him and i just don't.
try a rest stop on i-70

rock on, loser :thup:

Program Goals
The purpose of the Human Growth and Development program is to help students obtain knowledge and develop attitudes and values that will result in behavior that contributes to the well being of the individual, the family, and society. Program goals include the following:

2.) Students will understand the process for making informed responsible decisions.

4.) Students will clarify their own value structures as a basis for decision-making.

5.) Students will develop skills in developing and maintaining interpersonal relationships.

ELEMENTARY FOCUS
In the elementary grades, the curriculum is designed to provide a sense of the importance of family life and the love and concern that give meaning and significance to the facts of sex and reproduction. The program covers parental and sibling relationships, friendships and the importance of feelings of self-worth in each student as well as the relationships among children. As children grow and mature, the teaching of responsibility along with the facts of reproduction becomes important to the well being of the individual and his/her relationships within the family and society. Facts of reproduction in animals and human beings, beginning with the simplest concepts and continuing through more detailed material, are explained. Each year the depth of the concepts is increased beyond the previous year's. Human reproduction is taught within the context of the family. If questions arise which are not part of the regular program, parents and guardians are contacted and the situation may be handled either by the parent or, if the parent desires, by school personnel.

---

Hey del, do you want to shit all over EVERY School District one-by-one, or would you just like to Concede you Ignorance and Blindness Driven by an Irrational Hatred of... Me? :thup:

peace...

try a rest stop on i-70

It's Difficult to come to Terms with being Wrong, isn't it?... :(

5th Graders are Learning things that you Disagree with from Coast to Coast in Public Schools at the Direction of those Districts and the Materials Provided.

I gave (2) Examples... Glendale California and Jefferson County Colorado.

Proving my Claim...

You have Provided what you are Best at... Trolling.

peace...

Program Goals

ELEMENTARY FOCUS

---

peace...

try a rest stop on i-70

5th Graders are Learning things that you Disagree with from Coast to Coast in Public Schools at the Direction of those Districts and the Materials Provided.

Proving my Claim...

peace...

you've proven nothing.

keep swinging

try a rest stop on i-70

Proving my Claim...

peace...

you've proven nothing.

keep swinging

I don't Expect you to be Honest, nor do I Care to Provide anymore Data...

peace...

I don't think a 10 year old child can know if they are homosexual or not; I think a 10 year old child barely has a grasp on any of this.
Most 10 year olds would be like "I put my penis WHERE??? EWWWW!!!"

Wife checked with the 5th Grade today... Jefferson County is now teaching about Homosexuality and Bisexuaity... in the 5th Grade...

Knew it was coming...

So did those who said it wouldn't but in reality really wanted it to.

peace...

Last edited:
:confused: Would it be better to describe it as just a fun activity than making love?

So, is this pamphlet teaching children intercourse in your view? Also, is the title page as presented by mal in the OP?

No. It is not teaching them intercourse. But it is going a little further than I would in describing a natural interaction that occurs between two animals.
Fair enough...no moralizing, and it does sound as if an attempt at moralizing was made: making love.

I am glad to have been proven correct.

^Has been a Miserable Dishonest Twat since day one. :thup:

peace...

Forum List

Back