Sex Ed for my three year old.

xotoxi

Platinum Member
Mar 1, 2009
Yuurmaam
Today is our anniversary, so we had a family supper to celebrate.

My three year old son asked if we got married so that we could have him and his brother and we told him yes. Then he asked how babies are made.

I pointed over to the kitchen and said "It is like when you make a cake with mommy. You take an egg, add some cream, and put it in the oven. Then it bakes, and out comes a baby."

That will hold him for a few years.

My three year old son asked if we got married so that we could have him and his brother and we told him yes. Then he asked how babies are made.

I pointed over to the kitchen and said "It is like when you make a cake with mommy. You take an egg, add some cream, and put it in the oven. Then it bakes, and out comes a baby."

Was he conceived on the kitchen counter?

all sex ed needs to be both age approperiate and true....

a much better answer would be babies are made with love.....that would have been enough....but no we got to make shit up....i swear.....tell me that poor child is not gonna be home "learned"

Was he conceived on the kitchen counter?

Tortola

all sex ed needs to be both age approperiate and true....

a much better answer would be babies are made with love.....that would have been enough....but no we got to make shit up....i swear.....tell me that poor child is not gonna be home "learned"

What did I make up? When creating a child, don't you mix an egg and cream? Doesn't sound like much of a lie to me.

Very nice. Did he ask where the frosting was? :lol:

I told mine she came out of my belly button, she's almost 14, do you think I should tell her where she really came from now?

I told mine she came out of my belly button, she's almost 14, do you think I should tell her where she really came from now?
She probably has already learned that...

She probably has already learned that...

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaa?????????????????? :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Forum List

Back