Sex dungeon dad says he’s ‘not a monster’

Gunny

Gold Member
Dec 27, 2004
The Republic of Texas
MSNBC News Services
updated 3:39 p.m. CT, Wed., May. 7, 2008

VIENNA, Austria - Austrian Josef Fritzl, who imprisoned his daughter for 24 years and fathered her seven children, said he was no "monster" and he could have killed her and her children had he wanted to, according to his lawyer.

"I am not a monster," Austrian daily Oesterreich quoted Fritzl as saying in comments relayed by his lawyer Rudolf Mayer. Fritzl also criticized media coverage of his case as "totally one-sided."

In 1984, the now 73-year-old lured daughter Elisabeth into a basement in his home in the eastern Austrian town of Amstetten, drugged her and locked her up. He claimed she had disappeared to join a cult.

Three of Elisabeth's children were raised by Fritzl and his wife Rosemarie after he pretended his daughter had left them on his doorstep with a letter saying she could not care for them.

The other three children remained locked up in the windowless basement with their mother. Fritzl burned the remains of a seventh child in a furnace when it died shortly after birth.

Horrors revealed
The horrors inside the Fritzl cellar unraveled when the eldest child of the incestuous relationship, a 19-year-old daughter, became seriously ill and was taken to hospital more than two weeks ago.

Doctors, unable to find medical records for the girl, appealed on television for her mother to come forward. Fritzl then accompanied Elisabeth to the hospital on April 26 and opened up to police.

The 19-year-old woman remained in medically-induced coma, according to her doctor.

"Without me (she) would not be alive anymore... I was the one who made sure that she was taken to a hospital," said Fritzl, who also has seven children with his wife Rosemarie.

"I could have killed all of them — then nothing would have happened. No one would have ever known about it."

more ... http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/24498661/

:wtf:

He's old as dirt. I don't know how Aussies run their prisons, but in the US he'd be put in seg and spend his days alone to save him from being torn apart in prison. Unless, like Jeffrey Dahmer, he has a death wish and insists on being put in general population, and gets a shank through the noggin....

He's old as dirt. I don't know how Aussies run their prisons, but in the US he'd be put in seg and spend his days alone to save him from being torn apart in prison. Unless, like Jeffrey Dahmer, he has a death wish and insists on being put in general population, and gets a shank through the noggin....
He's Austrian not Australian, you fucking numpty:rofl:

New Topics

Forum List

Back