Sex Change: Physically Impossible, Psychosocially Unhelpful, and Philosophically Misguided

That you don't understand the meaning does not indicate that the meaning is not there.
Oh, dear. do tell. I'm not sure of the symbolism. This seems like a pile of bolts to me.

I guess it should be no surprise that someone who doesn't know the difference between boys and girls, might also have difficulty with the distinction between bolts and nuts.

Well, you know, innies . . . outties . . . no real difference, right?

Can you imagine Lysteria as a plumber's helper? "Lysteria, we need three 3/4 copper 90s, female to male. 10 straight 3/4 to 1/2" adapters male to male, and one 45 4" abs fitting, male to female."

She's be like "OMG! Those are such bigoted terms! We've evolved beyond seeing male and female as beings for sex that have an innie or an outie!"

:lmao:

That you don't understand the meaning does not indicate that the meaning is not there.
Oh, dear. do tell. I'm not sure of the symbolism. This seems like a pile of bolts to me.

I guess it should be no surprise that someone who doesn't know the difference between boys and girls, might also have difficulty with the distinction between bolts and nuts.

Can you imagine Lysteria as a plumber's helper? "Lysteria, we need three 3/4 copper 90s, female to male. 10 straight 3/4 to 1/2" adapters male to male, and one 45 4" abs fitting, male to female."

She's be like "OMG! Those are such bigoted terms! We've evolved beyond seeing male and female as beings for sex that have an innie or an outie!"

Or as an electrician.

11707681_1192957377396529_8080337344662477980_n.jpg

Who gives a damn. Posting a dumb picture doesn't explain why you are so obsessed with what other people do.

Nuts” is also a common colloquialism for the condition of being mentally ill, insane, not right in the head. It is certainly applicable in the case of someone who is unable or unwilling to properly distinguish between boys and girls, or between bolts and nuts.

I find it hard to picture Lysistrata doing anything for money that doesn't involve monthly visits with her caseworker.

There are all kinds of mental illnesses. Most of us had one or more one time or another. This is called gender dysphoria.

I find it hard to picture Lysistrata doing anything for money that doesn't involve monthly visits with her caseworker.

So to which of my opinions do you disagree?

Wow, you have a short memory. I've objected to every opinion you've ever uttered on this message board. Probably the only perfect score you've ever earned in your life.

Wow, you have a short memory. I've objected to every opinion you've ever uttered on this message board. Probably the only perfect score you've ever earned in your life.

Actually, you have responded to nothing. Please re-read #152.

The hysterical obsession with this topic is ridiculous, given the infrequency of these operations. In contrast, we've got huge problems domestically with hunger, homelessness, lack of medical care, violence, and drug addiction, among other things.

Many Americans seem to have a huge obsession with any topic that remotely involves sex or the human body. (I saw a nipple. Call the police!) This itself is a sign of mental illness. Yet, you go to several European countries and everybody just strips and thinks nothing of it, like Germany. We are so backwards over here.

What you call a huge obsession, I call compassion for others.

Actually, I respond to a lot of your bullshit. You don't LIKE the responses, but they still exist.

If you wanted ME to respond to that, you should have directed it at me.

Forum List

Back