Sex change operation...on the taxpayer's dime

Oh why not... We have Teacher's Medical plans paying for boob jobs on the Taxpayer's dime...Honestly, I give up... Spend away you reckless idiots.

I can see a flood of lifers wanting sex-change operations not that it's a "right". It's a win for heteros, if they ship these men to women's prisons. It's a win for fags if they keep them in the men's prison.

IF the guy is that unhappy, he committed murder, let's just put him out of his misery the old fashioned way....and A LOT less expensive

:lmao: I love it when liberals are hoisted by their own petard. And right at the height of election season too. :lol:
The comments on every article I've seen about this story are brutal, and well they should be. It's yet another stark reminder of how weird and extreme the Left has become.

:lmao: I love it when liberals are hoisted by their own petard. And right at the height of election season too. :lol:
The comments on every article I've seen about this story are brutal, and well they should be. It's yet another stark reminder of how weird and extreme the Left has become.

i wonder what leftist asshat appointed this guy to the bench?

Neither appointee or appoint-er are of any political significance. It's DEMOCRATS who've been running around squawking about LGBT "rights" for the last four years. Have fun with that. :D

Neither appointee or appoint-er are of any political significance. It's DEMOCRATS who've been running around squawking about LGBT "rights" for the last four years. Have fun with that. :D

that couldn't possibly be because two republicans appointed him, could it?

:rofl:

have fun with that

File under "What the hell is this madness?"

Judge orders sex change for Mass. murder convict - Yahoo! News

How could this possibly be a "medical necessity"?
It's bullshit..

Poop

Poopie

Shit

Green apple splatters

Doodie

Dookie

Popping a turtle head

Pinching a loaf

Pinching a butt muffin

Kaka

Turd

Manure

Bowel Movement (BM)

Crap

Diareah

Dump

Something barking at the back door

Floating a sea pickle

Logs

Linkin' Logs

Baby ruth

Skat

Droppings

Feces

have fun with that

That doesn't help you much at the DNC convention, does it? How are Dems going to squawk about LGBT "rights" and criticize the judge who made this decision? :eusa_whistle:
Joe Sixpack doesn't give a shit about splitting hairs. All he cares about is that he's PAYING for a murdering piece of slime to get an elective sex-change operation. And look who's holding the big rainbow flag. :lol:

have fun with that

That doesn't help you much at the DNC convention, does it? How are Dems going to squawk about LGBT "rights" and criticize the judge who made this decision? :eusa_whistle:
Joe Sixpack doesn't give a shit about splitting hairs. All he cares about is that he's PAYING for a murdering piece of slime to get an elective sex-change operation. And look who's holding the big rainbow flag. :lol:

i don't think the typical republican voter is a complete moron, although you do make a compelling case.

Forum List

Back