Sex between lawyer and client: State Bar sets narrow limits

There are many lawyers that simply believe in the rule of law.
I've to hear of one much less meet one. Sure, they say they do, but they have no problem fleecing others while saying it.

I've met many that are really good people.
How many were over a drink or at a BBQ and how many as a client?

Neither.
Given the subject matter, I fully understand why you want to be coy about your relationship with fucking lawyers.

There are many lawyers that simply believe in the rule of law.
I've to hear of one much less meet one. Sure, they say they do, but they have no problem fleecing others while saying it.

Neither.
Given the subject matter, I fully understand why you want to be coy about your relationship with fucking lawyers.

But, I don't fuck them.

Neither.

But, I don't fuck them.
It would be strange if you did since most lawyers are too busy fucking other people.

Neither.

But, I don't fuck them.
It would be strange if you did since most lawyers are too busy fucking other people.

6zXDo4dL7SU

Neither.

But, I don't fuck them.

6zXDo4dL7SU

LOL. Funny because lawyers fucking over others is true.

Q: What's the difference between a hooker and a lawyer?
A: A hooker will stop screwing you after you are dead.

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a gigolo?
A: A gigolo only screws one person at a time.

I live just one state North of California, and think that is a terrible idea.

While I have never had sex with my own lawyer, I sure have thought about it often enough. She is a total hottie.

I live just one state North of California, and think that is a terrible idea.

While I have never had sex with my own lawyer, I sure have thought about it often enough. She is a total hottie.
The most dangerous type; she'd fuck you over and suck you dry without batting an eye.

Q: What's the difference between a lawyer and a vampire?
A: A vampire only sucks blood at night.

Q: What' the difference between a lawyer and a boxing referee?
A: A boxing referee doesn't get paid more for a longer fight.

Q: What do dinosaurs and decent lawyers have in common?
A: They're both extinct.

During the mid-1980s dairy farmers decided there was too much cheap milk at the supermarket. So the government bought and slaughtered 1.6 million cows. How come the government never does anything like this with lawyers?
- P.J. O'Rourke

Forum List

Back