Sex and menstruation--should we or shouldn't we?

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
I don't know how the women on this board may feel about this topic, but I think it is about time I man up and begin a discussion about it.

Should we men encourage or participate in sex with our better halves, girlfriends, lovers if they are menstrauting? I hear it is suppose to help with cramps and therefore help the female deal with her problems but at the same time the female can be very agitated during this time. This usually make moi want to run and hide from her than take abuse from her.

Also, I hear of the good thing for her--but is there anything bad about sex during menstraution? Could I use such an argument when in truth I don't want to get beaten up by her. Or is doing that lame and shoulid I man up.

What is your opinion about this? Should I man up and try to initiate sex when I find out, or running and hiding for a couple of days acceptable? i really want to keep my girlfriend happy, but at times she scares me.

Waterproof mattress pad and a lot of towels..... It can be a bit messy. I would suggest if this is something you want to have a try with.... set it all up in advance and see how it goes. :)

It can look like a muder took place afterwards.

I don't know how the women on this board may feel about this topic, but I think it is about time I man up and begin a discussion about it.

Should we men encourage or participate in sex with our better halves, girlfriends, lovers if they are menstrauting? I hear it is suppose to help with cramps and therefore help the female deal with her problems but at the same time the female can be very agitated during this time. This usually make moi want to run and hide from her than take abuse from her.

Also, I hear of the good thing for her--but is there anything bad about sex during menstraution? Could I use such an argument when in truth I don't want to get beaten up by her. Or is doing that lame and shoulid I man up.

What is your opinion about this? Should I man up and try to initiate sex when I find out, or running and hiding for a couple of days acceptable? i really want to keep my girlfriend happy, but at times she scares me.

Beware!

View attachment 18973

Just don't do it during your menstruation!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT7a8Gv9qdA]Psycho (1960) - Shower Scene - YouTube[/ame]

Why? I am normally a GGG dude doing my time of the month
Also when it is not.

Well, actually I would not know. I guess I have to ask around.

Why? I am normally a GGG dude doing my time of the month
Also when it is not.

Well, actually I would not know. I guess I have to ask around.

A GGG dude?

I hadda look that up.

A GGG dude?

I hadda look that up.

You want a subscription to Savage love?

I'll pass. Is that GGG thing, "good, giving and gay?"

Uh--no

It is "good, giving and game" for your partner. But not strictly for everything. For instance, if you are against using anything "ANAL" you tell your partner you are against anal when it pertains to you.

If she is into recieving anal, then you could play around with it and decide. But that is if you don't mind giving her anal sex.

There is alot of cases where "game" is restricted by a partner. Everything else is usually unrestricted.

You should man up. If she wants sex, you shouldn't deny her the pleasure.
There exist special tampons for these days if you can't handle blood.
Otherwise the shower.

You want a subscription to Savage love?

I'll pass. Is that GGG thing, "good, giving and gay?"

Uh--no

It is "good, giving and game" for your partner. But not strictly for everything. For instance, if you are against using anything "ANAL" you tell your partner you are against anal when it pertains to you.

If she is into recieving anal, then you could play around with it and decide. But that is if you don't mind giving her anal sex.

There is alot of cases where "game" is restricted by a partner. Everything else is usually unrestricted.

I know. But when you offer to send me a magazine subscription ...

:eusa_hand:

Waterproof mattress pad and a lot of towels..... It can be a bit messy. I would suggest if this is something you want to have a try with.... set it all up in advance and see how it goes. :)

Thats pretty much it, I have done it before you just need to get some towels and shower after.

You should man up. If she wants sex, you shouldn't deny her the pleasure.
There exist special tampons for these days if you can't handle blood.
Otherwise the shower.

Form the man who has trap a woman or ask her brother for premession to even talk to her..... :thup:

Forum List

Back