Sex and love?

Of course I do. As I said, I can't explain it in a way you'd understand...or indeed accept.

It's simple, though, really. I believe incest is immoral.

But since I can't explain to your satisfaction why something I see as insanely obvious is insanely obvious, you apparently think I'M immoral.

If you think you can somehow shame me into changing my mind on the issue, you're vastly overestimating your abilities. And again, I can't help but wonder why you'd want me to.
I dont think your immoral and I could care less if you changed your mind. I just know you believe what you believe but you dont have the ability to explain why you believe it. If you did you wouldnt make up excuses about me not understanding it. You would lay out your reasons in a rational manner. You dont lay out your reasons to convince me. You lay them out to explain your position. People that can explain their position are not afraid of giving answers.
I have no idea why you believe your butthurt obligates me to explain anything.

You disagree with me? Whoopty-shit. Your validation is neither sought nor required.
I dont disagree with you. I want to know why you feel what you think is correct. You must have some facts to back your claim instead of just how you feel right?
I made a moral judgement.

Dood, of all the hills you're willing to die on, this is so insanely not the right one. That too, is a moral judgement.

You're really creeping me out.
I didnt ask you what moral judgement you made. I asked you what made you think you were right. Do you even know?
Do you really not know how moral judgement works? The idea of incest is disgusting. People who support it disgust me.

You say you don't disagree with me. Why do you not support incest?

I dont think your immoral and I could care less if you changed your mind. I just know you believe what you believe but you dont have the ability to explain why you believe it. If you did you wouldnt make up excuses about me not understanding it. You would lay out your reasons in a rational manner. You dont lay out your reasons to convince me. You lay them out to explain your position. People that can explain their position are not afraid of giving answers.

You disagree with me? Whoopty-shit. Your validation is neither sought nor required.
I dont disagree with you. I want to know why you feel what you think is correct. You must have some facts to back your claim instead of just how you feel right?

Dood, of all the hills you're willing to die on, this is so insanely not the right one. That too, is a moral judgement.

I didnt ask you what moral judgement you made. I asked you what made you think you were right. Do you even know?
Do you really not know how moral judgement works? The idea of incest is disgusting. People who support it disgust me.

Thats great. You still havent answered my question. Let me ask again so we are clear. What makes it wrong other than how you feel?

Thats great. You still havent answered my question. Let me ask again so we are clear. What makes it wrong other than how you feel?
Bloody damn hell. Do I have to explain why water is wet?

I'm done with you.

I'm done with you.
Yes. We know this because water isnt wet. Its a liquid that makes other things wet. See how just going along with the crowd gives you wrong information if you dont actually think about what you believe?

I'm done with you.
Yes. We know this because water isnt wet. Its a liquid that makes other things wet. See how just going along with the crowd gives you wrong information if you dont actually think about what you believe?
What the fuck is wrong with you?

No, I am NOT going to agree that incest is okay.

I'm done with you.

I didnt ask you to agree with anything.

I'm done with you.

I didnt ask you to agree with anything.
I'm not playing your sick "gotcha" game.

Forum List

Back