Sex Abuser Hysteria Claims a Life

All men, regardless of their behavior? Are you being serious?

Only men, but not all men, happily. Of course I'm serious: men commit nearly all the crime, nearly all the violence, and almost totally all the injury and harm to women. I don't know who you suppose our enemies are --- bluebirds? Skunks? Tortoises?

It's men. Duh.

Its mostly men, but it certainly include both genders.

This "women do it too" meme is deflecting from the fact that men do fully 99% --- probably more ---- of the violence in general and certainly the violence toward women. It's what men say to deflect: they fish around till they can find some weird news story from Arizona 1998 about some woman who tries to run over her husband in the parking lot of a divorce court. They ignore the 733 reports of men who SHOOT their exes in the parking lot (or actual courtroom -- I've read that) of divorce court. Don't give in to their deflections! It's men who are pinning women up against the wall and sticking their tongues down their throats and grinding up against them: it's not other women.

All men, regardless of their behavior? Are you being serious?

Only men, but not all men, happily. Of course I'm serious: men commit nearly all the crime, nearly all the violence, and almost totally all the injury and harm to women. I don't know who you suppose our enemies are --- bluebirds? Skunks? Tortoises?

It's men. Duh.

Its mostly men, but it certainly include both genders.

This "women do it too" meme is deflecting from the fact that men do fully 99% --- probably more ---- of the violence in general and certainly the violence toward women. It's what men say to deflect: they fish around till they can find some weird news story from Arizona 1998 about some woman who tries to run over her husband in the parking lot of a divorce court. They ignore the 733 reports of men who SHOOT their exes in the parking lot (or actual courtroom -- I've read that) of divorce court. Don't give in to their deflections! It's men who are pinning women up against the wall and sticking their tongues down their throats and grinding up against them: it's not other women.

Im not deflecting or bringing up some meme. Im saying deviancy needs to be recognized and brought out for all who experience it. Some of the violence you are talking about has to do with mental health issues, but yes men are responsible for more violence. Ive never seen anyone try and rationalize that.

Im not deflecting or bringing up some meme. Im saying deviancy needs to be recognized and brought out for all who experience it. Some of the violence you are talking about has to do with mental health issues, but yes men are responsible for more violence. Ive never seen anyone try and rationalize that.

Please excuse me for constantly disagreeing with some -- not all -- of your interesting points. Hey, at least it's conversation.

I don't think this is about mental health issues. The preponderance of a HUGE imbalance of violence by males (and not just among humans, but that's all I'm concerned with) is not because all violent and sexually abusive males are crazy. They aren't crazy when they develop a habit, like that handsome newsie Mark Halperin whom I used to watch, of requiring all girls looking for jobs at that network to sit on his lap and get kissed against the wall! Darn. That's not crazy: that's testosterone overdose plus people looking the other way because they were scared of him or valued his star power. Same deal with all these other pattern offenders who are getting fired by the dozens these days. I so hope this changes things; I so hope it keeps going and we don't backslide into allowing it again.

Please excuse me for constantly disagreeing with some -- not all -- of your interesting points. Hey, at least it's conversation.

I don't think this is about mental health issues. The preponderance of a HUGE imbalance of violence by males (and not just among humans, but that's all I'm concerned with) is not because all violent and sexually abusive males are crazy. They aren't crazy when they develop a habit, like that handsome newsie Mark Halperin whom I used to watch, of requiring all girls looking for jobs at that network to sit on his lap and get kissed against the wall! Darn. That's not crazy: that's testosterone overdose plus people looking the other way because they were scared of him or valued his star power. Same deal with all these other pattern offenders who are getting fired by the dozens these days. I so hope this changes things; I so hope it keeps going and we don't backslide into allowing it again.

Testosterone yes I agree, I was going to include that but didnt. Shooting someone in the parking lot is crazy though. lol

That cop Drew Peterson was a combination of both and would brag how untouchable he was, totally oblivious of his twisted nature.

How many witches were killed in Salem, circe?

Google is your friend.......

Twenty so-called witches were executed in Salem. All young girls and women, all by MALE judicial action, which was later walked back and some of the men made confessions of guilt for doing it.

I can't imagine why you asked that question: it was one of the worst atrocities by men against females --- including very young girls --- ever done in this country. If you are using that example to prove something about how wonderful men are, wow, did you ever fail big time.

Because none of them were actually witches. They were innocent people killed by a mob.

That is exactly the type of behavior you are supporting now.

Ironically, your actions are proving that women are no better then men, if given any power at all.

I explained why, and you did not address my point.

Thus my point stands. YOu want to protect women, vote for Trump.

The moment Trump is out of the picture, one way or another, everything goes back to the way it was.

YOu want to protect women? Vote Trump in 2020 and keep this game going for another 4 years.

Unfortunately, I have to speak rather harshly in this instance. The Democrats and the independents don't try to chip away at female Americans' rights and laws against violence against women, try to shove a trashy version of "religion" up our genitals, or attempt to subjugate us in both sexual and political areas, like the woman-hating whores and perverts you love do. Remember their refusal to even allow Sandra Fluke to speak. Don't insult my intelligence. As I said, we have to protect our women who are just emerging as adults. It's ironic that Republicans hate women and hate LGBTs simultaneously. I feel sorry for their house pets.

The scandals coming out of Hollywood, ever one of which is years in the making, show that liberals, talk the talk, but only walk the walk when it serves their agenda to do so.

You lose Trump, they go back to talking shit, while letting powerful liberals like Weinstein play their games unchallenged.
That's hilarious.

Because it is true.

Utter nonsense. All that The Perv, his minions, and his holy roller howlers do poses a threat toward women.

I've explained my reason for my position on it repeatedly.

All you've done is at best, made unsupported assertions, and at worst, raved like a loon.

My point stands. Protect Women, Vote Trump.

Unfortunately, I have to speak rather harshly in this instance. The Democrats and the independents don't try to chip away at female Americans' rights and laws against violence against women, try to shove a trashy version of "religion" up our genitals, or attempt to subjugate us in both sexual and political areas, like the woman-hating whores and perverts you love do. Remember their refusal to even allow Sandra Fluke to speak. Don't insult my intelligence. As I said, we have to protect our women who are just emerging as adults. It's ironic that Republicans hate women and hate LGBTs simultaneously. I feel sorry for their house pets.

The scandals coming out of Hollywood, ever one of which is years in the making, show that liberals, talk the talk, but only walk the walk when it serves their agenda to do so.

You lose Trump, they go back to talking shit, while letting powerful liberals like Weinstein play their games unchallenged.
That's hilarious.

Because it is true.

Utter nonsense. All that The Perv, his minions, and his holy roller howlers do poses a threat toward women.

All you've done is at best, made unsupported assertions, and at worst, raved like a loon.

You just keep repeating "Protect Women, Vote Trump" without ever explaining how this moron protects women. The right-wingers have exhibited an intent to hurt women and limit our rights in any way open to them as a way of sucking up to the woman-hating assholes from the cults.

How many witches were killed in Salem?

You keep bringing up all these men who killed these little girls in Salem --- you totally mystify me, Correll. I thought you were one of these guys wildly in favor of abusing women, and then you go touting one of the male atrocities of our communal history.

You need to post more plainly, I have to say. I assume you are against women and our cause here, but wow, are you ever unclear.

Because none of them were actually witches. They were innocent people killed by a mob.

Ironically, your actions are proving that women are no better then men, if given any power at all.

Ah-HA! That's your rather strained anti-woman schtick. That some men killed a lot of girls and women in the 17th century, so it must be all right to abuse us today. If that's the best you got --- well, nothing more to say, really.

Except, work harder.

You just keep repeating "Protect Women, Vote Trump" without ever explaining how this moron protects women. The right-wingers have exhibited an intent to hurt women and limit our rights in any way open to them as a way of sucking up to the woman-hating assholes from the cults.

Well, I'm by way of being a Trump supporter myself, but I am not seeing this as AT ALL a Trump issue. God knows the 1465 Dems who just lost their jobs for gross abuse of women and the 513 GOPers who also lost their jobs probably don't think it's a Trump issue! How in the world can you defend the idea that voting Trump protects women? I mean, I love the guy, BUT. Protecting women from the gropers? It's just not his thing, it's not what he's about. He's into, you know, tax reform and North Korea. What are you TALKING about???

Well, I'm by way of being a Trump supporter myself, but I am not seeing this as AT ALL a Trump issue. God knows the 1465 Dems who just lost their jobs for gross abuse of women and the 513 GOPers who also lost their jobs probably don't think it's a Trump issue! How in the world can you defend the idea that voting Trump protects women? I mean, I love the guy, BUT. Protecting women from the gropers? It's just not his thing, it's not what he's about. He's into, you know, tax reform and North Korea. What are you TALKING about???

Perhaps Correll is part of the "Newspeak" movement that Orwell wrote about. trump bragged of ogling and assaulting women and girls, staying stateside with "bone spurs" courageously battling against STDs, gets sued for harassment several times, gets to the White House, then sends his VP over to Congress to defund Planned Parenthood, and then has the loony-toon cult-head over at education screw around with campus sexual-harassment-assault guidelines, and more. This record shows only a deep contempt for women.

BTW: Two men were killed by the superstitious judges at Salem for "witchcraft": John Proctor and Giles Corey.

That's hilarious.

Because it is true.

1. I have repeated explained the how voting Trump would protect women. Try to be less dishonest. That was rhetorical. I know as a liberal, that you cannot help it.

2. Your lies are noted and dismissed. Try to be less dishonest. LOL!!!

3. Your anti-Christian bigotry is noted and held against you.

You keep bringing up all these men who killed these little girls in Salem --- you totally mystify me, Correll. I thought you were one of these guys wildly in favor of abusing women, and then you go touting one of the male atrocities of our communal history.

You need to post more plainly, I have to say. I assume you are against women and our cause here, but wow, are you ever unclear.

1. NOTHING I have said, justifies you accusing me of wanting to abuse women. THat is just you being a male hating bigoted asshole.

2. Your ignoring the point I make about mob and witch hunts, is just you being a dishonest liberal. BUt I repeat myself.

3. YOur ignoring the role females played in the witch hunts is more of your being a dishonest liberal. But I repeat myself.

My point stands, despite your cutting it, again.

Your support of witch hunts that you know will destroy innocent men, makes you the bad guy here, and demonstrates that you are no better then the men you hate, worse actually.

Feminism is problem. You are the problem.

Calling you on your bigotry and bullshit is part of the answer.

Ah-HA! That's your rather strained anti-woman schtick. That some men killed a lot of girls and women in the 17th century, so it must be all right to abuse us today. If that's the best you got --- well, nothing more to say, really.

Except, work harder.

Your pretense of being to stupid to understand my point is denied.

Your dodge failed, utterly and my point stands.

1. NOTHING I have said, justifies you accusing me of wanting to abuse women. THat is just you being a male hating bigoted asshole.

2. Your ignoring the point I make about mob and witch hunts, is just you being a dishonest liberal. BUt I repeat myself.

3. YOur ignoring the role females played in the witch hunts is more of your being a dishonest liberal. But I repeat myself.

Your support of witch hunts that you know will destroy innocent men, makes you the bad guy here, and demonstrates that you are no better then the men you hate, worse actually.

I knew you weren't a feminist ---- not that men can be feminists.

You can't be in the club, Correll. Climb down out of the treehouse.

Perhaps Correll is part of the "Newspeak" movement that Orwell wrote about.

If you think you can understand any part of his posts, you are doing better than I am. Don't men pride themselves on their logic? The genes for logic and clarity seem to have skipped a generation there.

BTW: Two men were killed by the superstitious judges at Salem for "witchcraft": John Proctor and Giles Corey.

Interesting. I sort of recalled one man was killed , didn't know about two. So 20 females and 2 males executed............not really an equal opportunity atrocity, I'd say. No surprise there, or why Correll loves this story so much.

Last edited:

If you think you can understand any part of his posts, you are doing better than I am. Don't men pride themselves on their logic? The genes for logic and clarity seem to have skipped a generation there.

Interesting. I sort of recalled one man was killed , didn't know about two. So 20 females and 2 males executed............not really an equal opportunity atrocity, I'd say. No surprise there, or why Correll loves this story so much.

I have not been able to understand Correll's story since he claims to have repeatedly explained why women who want protection should vote for trump and has yet to come forth with any reasonable explanation for this assertion. He is quite the broken record.
I don't know where you are from, but I was born and raised along the Hudson River, NJ/NY, Newark to NYC, to Rheinbeck and north, a region first colonized by the Dutch, with respectful acknowledgment of the Native Peoples already there. This is a region steeped in colonial history; Washington Irving and all. Farther up the coast, of course, are places like Rhode Island and Massachusetts, rich in American history. I had a friend in high school who is a descendant of Rebecca Nurse, the respected family matriarch who was executed during the witch trials. Funny enough, our English teacher was a descendant of one of the judges. We all had a hoot in high school.
I would recommend that you visit Salem some time. There is quite a tourist-attraction show put on and you can even visit the House of the Seven Gables. Quite an experience.
I know that we live in a country that is a continent wide, but a visit up and down the east coast of the United States speaks so much of the history of our country. Few know of the struggles that went on in these parts. There still is a statute on Boston Common of the Quaker woman who was hanged because of her religion. The hangings of three Quaker men followed.
Giles Corey was crushed to death, supposedly demanding "more weight."

I knew you weren't a feminist ---- not that men can be feminists.

You can't be in the club, Correll. Climb down out of the treehouse.

I fully support equality for women. I thought that was what feminism was all about?

I note that you don't explain WHY I can't be a feminist...

You support witch hunts. YOu are a bad person.

Why are you so focused on Salem? Mass hysteria, and mobs have been a recurring issue in lots of settings.

Don't you have any more recent examples to smear men with? That you have to go back so far, kind of undermines your justification for your man hating.

Forum List

Back