Nevadamedic

Jul 13, 2007
Diagon Alley
Story Highlights

Charges dismissed because court took too long to find a Vai interpreter
Mahamu Kanneh accused of raping and repeatedly molesting a 7-year-old girl
Prosecutors first said Kanneh could understand proceedings without translation
Officials found suitable interpreter; judge ruled too much time already passed

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/22/charges.dismissed.ap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

It's shit like this that pisses me off. This guy get's off because of not being able to find an interperator. The first one quit because it was to disturbing, now this guy will go out and harm someone elses child. I think this judge should be thrown off the bench. It's our Government's duty to protect us from creep's like this. I'm sure they could have fund an interperator. This asshole should have gotten the death penalty but noooooo, now this predator is running the streets.

Story Highlights

Charges dismissed because court took too long to find a Vai interpreter
Mahamu Kanneh accused of raping and repeatedly molesting a 7-year-old girl
Prosecutors first said Kanneh could understand proceedings without translation
Officials found suitable interpreter; judge ruled too much time already passed

http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/07/22/charges.dismissed.ap/index.html?iref=mpstoryview

It's shit like this that pisses me off. This guy get's off because of not being able to find an interperator. The first one quit because it was to disturbing, now this guy will go out and harm someone elses child. I think this judge should be thrown off the bench. It's our Government's duty to protect us from creep's like this. I'm sure they could have fund an interperator. This asshole should have gotten the death penalty but noooooo, now this predator is running the streets.

It's not discretionary. If the prosecution can't try it's case within a certain amount of time, then the case has to be dismissed. Judge is just following the law. So you can't toss him for that.

It's not discretionary. If the prosecution can't try it's case within a certain amount of time, then the case has to be dismissed. Judge is just following the law. So you can't toss him for that.

The prosecution should be able to re-file then, and they better, this piece of himan trash has no business walking the streets. I'm sure they could have found a technicality to hold him.

#1) I say if he's in our country then the shit bag needs to speak English.
#2) If he cant understand whats being said thats not our problem refer to #1
#3) Brand F.U.C.K On his forehead Forced Unlawful Carnal Knowledge.
#4) Execute him by means of a noose. Let him die slowly.

I have a bad feeling this will start a trend and that people will start trying to get off because of the language barrier. Damnit we need to get Tancredo in office.

"Prosecutors pointed out that Kanneh attended high school and community college in Montgomery and spoke to detectives in English."

So this fucker didnt need an interpreter. Besides he should have been hung by his genitals and doused in gasoline and burned alive!

C'mon, fellas...

Diversity is our greatest strength!

Immigrants work hard!

We are enriched by difference!

Multiculturalism is vibrant!

Repeat after me, or be taken to the special room for more training.