sex abstinence advice

Goddess did i get under your skin. Seems i did. Why do i get this feeling that if we met in public youd pinch my ass? I feel a connection. Such energy.,

Goddess did i get under your skin. Seems i did. Why do i get this feeling that if we met in public youd pinch my ass? I feel a connection. Such energy.,

I'd probably send a few big black men your way to show you some real dick. I wouldn't even bother cuckolding or even pegging you, as you'd most likely just enjoy that.

I'd probably send a few big black men your way to show you some real dick. I wouldn't even bother cuckolding or even pegging you, as you'd most likely just enjoy that.

You never know it was me. You and me have more in common than you care to admit.you are intrigued by me. Everybody here can tell. My name is michael. Whats yours?

Jeeez. How old are you?

If you really don't think you can keep it in your pants, do her a favor and call it off.

How about you both do what you feel?

Hint: Don't talk politics or spell anything for her.
More like turn himself in. If you can't keep it in your pants you are a criminal act waiting to happen.

You want sexual abstinence? Get married.
That'll do it.

Jeeez. How old are you?

If you really don't think you can keep it in your pants, do her a favor and call it off.

How about you both do what you feel?

Hint: Don't talk politics or spell anything for her.
More like turn himself in. If you can't keep it in your pants you are a criminal act waiting to happen.

You want sexual abstinence? Get married.
That'll do it.
Been busted for having sex in public. Thank god i had best attorney in the state. Wasnt worth the experience. Dont try it.

Well i dumped the girl. She wanted my penis and i said no. I grew some morals. She threw a fit a belittled me but i took it as a compliment. I feel really good. Im on the right track. Time to date a christian woman. A real woman. A republican woman.

Well i dumped the girl. She wanted my penis and i said no. I grew some morals. She threw a fit a belittled me but i took it as a compliment. I feel really good. Im on the right track. Time to date a christian woman. A real woman. A republican woman.

Christian republican women will be even more nuts for it. More rpessive a faith or political system is, the more everyone's thinking about sex. :)

Forum List

Back