sewerage dirty water overflow from ZAINABIA HOUSE to Mudassar Terrace, Soldier Bazar No.2

sharif

VIP Member
Mar 4, 2011
Karachi, Pakistan
I am not send complain to KMC, KWSB, GOVERNOR OF SIND first time but earlier many times approach regarding problems face in our area of SOLDIER BAZAR NO.2 (GHOUSIA CHOWK) Where again sewerage dirty water overflow from Zainabia House to Mudassar Terrance, Soldier Bazar No.2, Karachi.

When the concern dept will awake and time immediate notice, for what reasons or secret sewerage dirty water often overflow to give our area of SOLDIER BAZAR No.2 more beauty or dirty look?

It looks concern dept is helpless and careless in this issue otherwise take immediate notice to solve our area problems and punish those staff who negligence these sewerage water often overflow face example punishment, but the dept sweepers working with Govt dept and same time doing private jobs in different apartments to earn bread and butter, I am not against why sweeper doing private jobs but my question if they perform their duty honestly and sincerely than no matter otherwise left a BIG question mark against those sweepers who showing carelessness in doing their jobs and do not lift garbage or clean the sewerage lane later which creates problem for the resident but the dept when awake and take notice, or make surprise visit so realized how their staff perform duties to get first hand information.

I still fail to understand why Govt dept keep the area of SOLIDER BAZAR, KARACHI so dirty major problems ( un lift garbage by sweepers, overflow sewerage dirty water & broken/damage roads) what secret to keep city dirty but our Islam teaches that In the light of golden quotes check as common citizen where you stands, Islam has given so much importance to cleanliness that it has been considered to be an objective of the faith.

The holy Prophet of Islam is reported to have said that cleanliness is a part of faith

Sorry to say WEST adopt Islam teaching and beings beloved followers of Prophet Mohd (PBUH) we have forgotten all golden teaching of Islam that reason keep our area/city so dirty and no one feel any problem or think to lodge complain.

Thanking You

Yours faithfully

( Ashfaq Sharif )

Forum List

Back