Severe conservatives...

Star

Gold Member
Apr 5, 2009
Severe conservatives... are weird, now they're buying into, even cheering Romney's touting lefty policies

Wow, WTG righties, but I thought your hate for teachers et al was unequivocal, er-uh, a rightwing principle - umm, my bad?
V
V
V

Severe conservatives... are weird, now they're buying into, even cheering Romney's touting lefty policies

Wow, WTG righties, but I thought your hate for teachers et al was unequivocal, er-uh, a rightwing principle - umm, my bad?
V
V
V

Who hates teachers? Never heard that.

V
V
V

Meanwhile left wing radicals cheer when the stock market spikes. The Mayans were right. The Poles have shifted.

V
V
V

"say wwwwhhhhhhaaatttt"

I realize most Republicans are LIV's, this M/B is proof of that, but-----but I have to assume that you are unaware that 130,000 teachers have been fired during the period July 2011 - July 2012, almost all of those firings were in states with Republican governors. If not hate for teachers, what do you call that empirical evidence?-----hate the kids?

Debbie Hines: Why Does Mitt Romney Hate Teachers but Love Crime?

06/15/2012
Mitt Romney plans to move America forward by taking us backwards to decrease teachers, police and firefighters. And he's got the experience and action to back up his words. Romney claims we don't need "more firemen, more policemen or more teachers." Firing or eliminating more public servants will not strengthen the economy or make us a better country.

We need to improve education in this country and not further denigrate it. The U.S. has lost its standing in the world in education. And it's not just China that's ahead of us. According to 2009 reports, the U.S. trails its global leaders in education. Out of 34 countries, the U.S. ranked 14th in reading, 17th in science and 25th in math. Education Secretary Arnie Duncan called this a "wake up call" for America.

Apparently, Mitt Romney calls it an opportunity to get rid of more teachers. On Romney's website, he says his campaign is about "restoring America to greatness." I guess he's not including education in his plan.

As governor of Massachusetts, Romney slashed jobs for teachers and...

✄snip>

California is laying off thousands of public employees including teachers, fire fighters and police. And in almost the same breath they announce that they are funding education for illegals. Didn't know California was a conservative state.

V
V
V

Romney went after Big Bird, didn't he? Why, to shave a few million off of 5 trillion? Yeah, that'll do the trick! :eusa_eh:

Forum List

Back