• let them stay the two weeks

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • pay them for two weeks ($1600) and ask them to leave today

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • ask them to leave today and pay them nothing

Votes: 1 9.1%

• Total voters
archangel said:
Manu seems to be a fair and just employer...his turn over is probably low...and those who do leave probably come back through the 'open door' policy...bringing back the competitions modus operandi!

side note: Courtesy always rules...this person gave a two week notice...what happened to the old days when courtesy was the norm?

I'm sure manu's a good guy. But he didn't say anything of the sort of what you're saying.

Better let him make that claim. I don't think that's the case. People don't usually turn back once they've made a step up.

Pale Rider said:
I'm sure manu's a good guy. But he didn't say anything of the sort of what you're saying.

Better let him make that claim. I don't think that's the case. People don't usually turn back once they've made a step up.

most of my core staff has been with me 10 yrs plus...my x partner and my x boss just came to work with me i have had one leave and return, i have had others leave and become clients...i have had severl leave...just as well the left i would have had to fire them

manu1959 said:
most of my core staff has been with me 10 yrs plus...my x partner and my x boss just came to work with me i have had one leave and return, i have had others leave and become clients...i have had severl leave...just as well the left i would have had to fire them

Well.... things sound pretty decent then.

Shattered said:
No I'm not. I left my "other" message via rep. :)

Tried to ding the little turd myself... but it seems I've already dinged him recently... :teeth:

Some people are just FUN to DING!

Forum List

Back