Several US troops dead after failed attack on ISIS

Your link is from July 9. It is two months old. We don't keep the deaths of soldiers a secret here in America the way they do in Russia. Two soldiers were killed two days after your link was published. They were killed in a raid that killed a ranking ISIS leader and a bunch of other ISIS fighters. But again, that was two days after your link reports. Your link is dated.
Agreed, but it could be two years old and Bleip would still post it because he looooooves to read about dead American soldiers. I'm looking forward to the day the BfV, Germany's "FBI", hauls him away forever.
You lack of any objectivity. Who does not agree with you is anti-American and loves to read about dead American soldiers. You´re a moron. You and those alike are the main reason for America´s bad reputation in the world. You are a plague for the once respected country.
In your case after dozens, if not a few hundred, anti-Western, anti-American, pro-Baathist posts it's easy to see your position. If you want to call seeing that meaning I'm not "objective", fine. You are currently free to post what ever bullshit you want.

As for your penchant for loving to read about dead Western and American soldiers, why else would you post about a two month old tragedy other than to rub your hands together in glee?
Because you want to use it politically against Obama.

That's why we do this now. Because we know you would have. Because you did. For 8 years.

Why wasn't this botched mission all over the liberal media?
You're a liar and I'll buy you a $25 Gold membership and resign from this forum if you can prove I ever did such a thing.

If not, you have to resign from the forum. Deal?
When I say YOU I mean YOU PEOPLE. Every bad thing that happened to the military or BP oil spills or ISIS, you blamed Obama. Not YOU personally. I don't even know who YOU are. YOU are nothing to me. LOL. But you people. Lol.

By the way, I'm a new fiscal conservative so I care much less about the social bullshit we argue about. I may agree with liberals positions but they fucked themselves by not getting out the vote. So fuck them.

SO I was just explaining why liberals give Trump and Republicans shit when their missions failed. We are always campaigning just like you.

Your link is from July 9. It is two months old. We don't keep the deaths of soldiers a secret here in America the way they do in Russia. Two soldiers were killed two days after your link was published. They were killed in a raid that killed a ranking ISIS leader and a bunch of other ISIS fighters. But again, that was two days after your link reports. Your link is dated.
Agreed, but it could be two years old and Bleip would still post it because he looooooves to read about dead American soldiers. I'm looking forward to the day the BfV, Germany's "FBI", hauls him away forever.
You lack of any objectivity. Who does not agree with you is anti-American and loves to read about dead American soldiers. You´re a moron. You and those alike are the main reason for America´s bad reputation in the world. You are a plague for the once respected country.
In your case after dozens, if not a few hundred, anti-Western, anti-American, pro-Baathist posts it's easy to see your position. If you want to call seeing that meaning I'm not "objective", fine. You are currently free to post what ever bullshit you want.

As for your penchant for loving to read about dead Western and American soldiers, why else would you post about a two month old tragedy other than to rub your hands together in glee?

That's why we do this now. Because we know you would have. Because you did. For 8 years.

You're a liar and I'll buy you a $25 Gold membership and resign from this forum if you can prove I ever did such a thing.

Ha ha!!! This member (YOU BITCH) limit who can go in and search your profile. So if I wanted to go in and search all the stupid shit you've said I can't because you have blocked me. Or you haven't given me permission. So who knows what stupid shit you've said in the past. You won't allow.

Freedom of Information Act!!!

When I say YOU I mean YOU PEOPLE. Every bad thing that happened to the military or BP oil spills or ISIS, you blamed Obama. Not YOU personally. I don't even know who YOU are. YOU are nothing to me. LOL. But you people. Lol.

By the way, I'm a new fiscal conservative so I care much less about the social bullshit we argue about. I may agree with liberals positions but they fucked themselves by not getting out the vote. So fuck them.

SO I was just explaining why liberals give Trump and Republicans shit when their missions failed. We are always campaigning just like you.
Proving, for all to see, YOU are a fucking idiot. I'll leave it to you to figure out if I mean you or just "you people".

So are you going take the challenge or will you slink away like the spineless lying coward I know you to be? Can you produce a single post where I blamed President Obama for the silly shit you listed?

If you're going to personally attack someone, son, try doing it against a person who's actually guilty of the things you are accusing them.

I had been wondering why the liberal pussy down the street had his kids out dancing on the lawn.....

Is that really the best way to react to the sacrifice of good Americans? No politics please.

RIP to the soldiers fighting bravely while we relax at home.

These ISIS fighters will be sent to hell, one way or another, of that I am certain.
It's probably not even true.

Ha ha!!! This member (YOU BITCH) limit who can go in and search your profile. So if I wanted to go in and search all the stupid shit you've said I can't because you have blocked me. Or you haven't given me permission. So who knows what stupid shit you've said in the past. You won't allow.

Freedom of Information Act!!!
1) Obviously you're a fucking idiot who doesn't know how to use the general search function at the top right of your screen.

2) I've added you to the list of those I follow so you should be able to access my personal page; just to prove exactly what I already know.

Proving, for all to see, YOU are a fucking idiot. I'll leave it to you to figure out if I mean you or just "you people".

So are you going take the challenge or will you slink away like the spineless lying coward I know you to be? Can you produce a single post where I blamed President Obama for the silly shit you listed?

If you're going to personally attack someone, son, try doing it against a person who's actually guilty of the things you are accusing them.

Lighten up divine windbag. LOL

I had been wondering why the liberal pussy down the street had his kids out dancing on the lawn.....

Is that really the best way to react to the sacrifice of good Americans? No politics please.

RIP to the soldiers fighting bravely while we relax at home.

These ISIS fighters will be sent to hell, one way or another, of that I am certain.

Well, the problem here is the very same people will be saying what you're say, "no politics please" when it comes to other issues, like the shooting in Texas.

The other problem is that these soldiers are out there fighting for the rich overlords. Forget fighting for America, they're not doing this to make YOU safer, they're doing this so that rich people can get richer. It's sad, really sad that these kids are being duped into going and putting their lives on the line for this nonsense. But it happens and it is politics and you can't separate the two.

Lighten up divine windbag. LOL
Translation: You are correct, DW. I'm a fucking lying piece of shit coward who can't back up the lies I made about you.

No worries, Bobo. You've proven several times before that you are completely lacking in character.

....The other problem is that these soldiers are out there fighting for the rich overlords....
Good grief.
a2e2c23b6669a334364c83e892bdc9649deeec1aa530b29ce4b6f73f37539d0d.jpg

Well since you disappeared from 2011 to 2016, who knows what the fuck you were doing and saying during the Obama years. Probably out training with ISIS.

So since you were MIA from 2012-2015 I can tell you that your right wing brothers and sisters here on USMB were blaming Obama for EVERYTHING. Sunamis, 9-11, the BP oil spill. Truly pathetic.

Ok fuck face. If you can show me the dozens, if not a few hundred, anti-Western, anti-American, pro-Baathist posts I've posted then I'll leave. Good luck finding that shit. LOL. You sir are the liar it turns out.

Well since you disappeared from 2011 to 2016, who knows what the fuck you were doing and saying during the Obama years. Probably out training with ISIS.

So since you were MIA from 2012-2015 I can tell you that your right wing brothers and sisters here on USMB were blaming Obama for EVERYTHING. Sunamis, 9-11, the BP oil spill. Truly pathetic.

Ok fuck face. If you can show me the dozens, if not a few hundred, anti-Western, anti-American, pro-Baathist posts I've posted then I'll leave. Good luck finding that shit. LOL. You sir are the liar it turns out.
Translation: I still got nothing and, yes, DW, you are correct; I'm a lying piece of shit.

No worries, Bobo.

No mercy coming from the ISIS side I see that Psalm 58 has the wicked gone wrong from the womb and in Psalm 51 it isn't 'them' by 'me' who had a flawed nature 'from conception' and 'from birth' causing David to ask God to create a new and pure heart. I hope God creates new hearts wherever he pleases and I hope that it pleases him to create many because mercy would be like an oasis in the dessert

Psalm 51 - a broken heart, a new heart and the pleasures of God

Forum List

Back