Several Questions

3 Qustions in the first post, answer them all.

• Yes it is ok for the President to lie to the American People.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Yes it is ok for the President to make claims with no evidence that members of Congress lied.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

RetiredGySgt

Diamond Member
May 6, 2007
North Carolina
Is it ok for the President to LIE to the American people?

Is it ok for the President to make a claim that some nameless people lied in Congress? With no names, no evidence, no facts, no quotes to back up the claim?

Is it ok for the President to call a Joint Session of Congress to make baseless, unproven slanderous claims against the opposition party? You know rabble Rouse.

Obama is the most "un-Presidential" President that this country has ever had. He brings shame to the White House - not leadership.

Is it ok for the President to make a claim that some nameless people lied in Congress? With no names, no evidence, no facts, no quotes to back up the claim?

Is it ok for the President to call a Joint Session of Congress to make baseless, unproven slanderous claims against the opposition party? You know rabble Rouse.

We get it RGS, you think Obama was lying and that he was calling out all Republicans. He was only calling out the liars who keep spreading the whole "Death Panels" bullshit first off.

As much as you'd want all of Obama's claims to be "baseless, and unproven slanderous claims" they aren't.

As I stated this same quote in another thread last night:

"You're more transparent than the Foxes promising to protect the chicken coop."

Is it ok to always be wrong about a position, and all throughout time be proven that your positions are socially and economically incorrect, but continue to ignore the past?

If so, you're going to love the GOP. Your side of the isle is always wrong, and always will be because they aren't thinking rational. Their only goal is money, and when that is the case, you can't have rational intelligent debate on any issue. You can either strive to fill your pockets, or obstruct those who look to benefit the human race and progress spiritually and intellectually.

Move aside, it's time for the adults to clean up the mess again and get this country back and track (as always).

We get it RGS, you think Obama was lying and that he was calling out all Republicans. He was only calling out the liars who keep spreading the whole "Death Panels" bullshit first off.

As much as you'd want all of Obama's claims to be "baseless, and unproven slanderous claims" they aren't.

Once again you fucking retard, he named NO ONE, provided NO evidence at all of his nameless claims and has no Quotes to back it up. He called a JOINT SESSION of Congress and then tried to get the American people to attack an entire political party. One that does not even have the votes to block his programs in EITHER house.

You retards are a danger to this Country. One I hope we deal with soon enough.

Once again you fucking retard, he named NO ONE, provided NO evidence at all of his nameless claims and has no Quotes to back it up. He called a JOINT SESSION of Congress and then tried to get the American people to attack an entire political party. One that does not even have the votes to block his programs in EITHER house.

Last I checked, he talked about Health Care. He barely mentioned the Republicans and when he did, he described them accurately, which was not making concessions or trying to work towards bipartisanship.

He didn't name anyone, so how the fuck can you say he was blaming Republicans as a whole? Did you live under power lines?

As much as you'd like to wish he called this Joint Session to get the American people to attack an entire political party, the Republicans are doing a damn fine job of attacking their own party all by themselves.

I love this quote though:

OH, so YOU are for some kind of Death Panels then. :eusa_whistle:

Matter of fact, I'm not "retarded" and you only continue to show how ignorant you are by continuing to use such a word. Go back to your tea parties and wishes that anyone who is dare not exactly like you is shot and quartered in the streets.

Are you REALLY this stupid? The evidence is in speech and in print. Can you say Palin? How about Grassley?

Death threat?

What an ass you are. Seriously fucking stupidity on display.

Sounded like he was making a death threat to me. Especially since he pointed me out specifically.

I guess because I'm not a lock and step Republican I'm going to be sent to the Death Panels that THEY will end up creating. :eusa_eh:

I love reading all the bullshit from the liberal Demorats... This shit gets funnier and funnier every day! What a pack of dopes.:lol:

Obama called the republicans on their misinformation campaign. Republicans lied about the "indoctrination" speech, they lied about healthcare.

They have no answers for what is wrong with this country. All they have is attacks on anyone who tries to fix it

Keep it up, you and your ilk will not be happy when you force action on the vast majority of Americans.

Is that a threat gunny?

What kind of action?

It is not me you need worry about. It is the 40 to 50 percent of undecideds that will eventually realize there is no save way to deal with the lunatic left fringe. You had better hope they wait until November of next year to show you the error of your ways. You see dumb ass, when a mob gets started they can do some pretty nasty things. Something Obama better remember has he tries to raise one to do HIS bidding.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/polit...liberals-intolerant-of-others-viewpoints.html

Keep it up, you and your ilk will not be happy when you force action on the vast majority of Americans.

Is that a threat gunny?

What kind of action?

It is not me you need worry about. It is the 40 to 50 percent of undecideds that will eventually realize there is no save way to deal with the lunatic left fringe. You had better hope they wait until November of next year to show you the error of your ways. You see dumb ass, when a mob gets started they can do some pretty nasty things. Something Obama better remember has he tries to raise one to do HIS bidding.

We know. We have all seen the videos of you asshats at the town halls. What exactly do you call YOUR form of Democracy anyway, Gunny?

Is that a threat gunny?

What kind of action?

We know. We have all seen the videos of you asshats at the town halls. What exactly do you call YOUR form of Democracy anyway, Gunny?

Be willfully blind and stupid, you are the one that will find out just where that leads.

Be willfully blind and stupid, you are the one that will find out just where that leads.

Nostrodamus, you are not. Obi-wan, you are not. Hell, you don't even rate up there with Mr. Miyagi. What is your problem Gunny?

Forum List

Back