Several injured in shooting in Utrecht in the Netherlands

The guy had had links to ISIL.

And had fought in Chechnya.
I read a woman find a note in the car he had carjacked and stated she would not tell what it said, out of concern. May have related to his views or something. Only time will tell if they let people know.

The news in France describes the motivation of the terrorist as a different family, as if we can believe that it shoots three people and injured nine other person for a different family

The news in France describes the motivation of the terrorist as a different family, as if we can believe that it shoots three people and injured nine other person for a different family
Two others have also been arrested. Looks like that bit about it having to do with a family has failed to materialize-

“However, the public prosecution department said on Tuesday that the note left in a red car, believed to be the getaway vehicle, led them to suspect terrorism. ‘Until now, we are looking seriously at a terrorist motive,’ the department said in a statement. ‘The note found in the getaway car and the nature of the facts would indicate this.”

Read more at DutchNews.nl: 'No relationship yet found between Utrecht shooter and victims,' police say - DutchNews.nl

Two others have also been arrested. Looks like that bit about it having to do with a family has failed to materialize-

“However, the public prosecution department said on Tuesday that the note left in a red car, believed to be the getaway vehicle, led them to suspect terrorism. ‘Until now, we are looking seriously at a terrorist motive,’ the department said in a statement. ‘The note found in the getaway car and the nature of the facts would indicate this.”

Read more at DutchNews.nl: 'No relationship yet found between Utrecht shooter and victims,' police say - DutchNews.nl
How odd that if it is terrorism, the guy doesn't say so. Don't they usually want the world to know why they did the horrible thing?

The note appears to have stated it.

How odd that if it is terrorism, the guy doesn't say so. Don't they usually want the world to know why they did the horrible thing?

Then I heard it was a domestic issue.

An altercation with his wife/girlfriend.

He'd already been in court for rape charges, and other misdemeanours.

A Turkish terrorist in Europe is rare.

Those assholes come to live in Europe and they treat women as meat.Fuck Them.

I've seen Muslim girls walking around like that. Tight jeans and ass hanging out, whilst wearing the head covering.

And if I want to buy slut shoes and clothes, I go to theTurkish shops.

The liberals will come crying and tell us that they are nice muslim even if they treat women like shit and they accept it without any problem.

I've seen Muslim girls walking around like that. Tight jeans and ass hanging out, whilst wearing the head covering.

The liberals will come crying and tell us that they are nice muslim even if they treat women like shit and they accept it without any problem.

I still haven't heard an official statement regarding the motive. Have you?

No, here in France the motivation is about a different family but Nothing is sure .

Then I heard it was a domestic issue.

An altercation with his wife/girlfriend.

He'd already been in court for rape charges, and other misdemeanours.

A Turkish terrorist in Europe is rare.
---------------------------- the terrorist turk is 'muslim' and thats the difference i ASSUME Mindful .

I still haven't heard an official statement regarding the motive. Have you?

-------------------------------- would you believe anything that comes out of the mouth of your government spokesmen regarding this event Mindful . They'll say something like the 'muslim turk' was distressed and frantic and wasn't taking his medication or some silly zhit like that [ I ASSUME] .

New Topics

Forum List

Back