Several high profile Vets bash Vindman.

With each post you prove me more and more correct.
We investigated Clinton because we knew of a crime Democrats are investigating Trump in search of a crime.. you failed the test
What crime were Republicans investigating?
Sexual assault using power to sexually assault a subordinate

Nope, guess again...
Well according to Linda tripp it is

Learn history. Look up the Ken Starr investigation and then you can return better informed.

He lied under oath. Main stream media was screaming impeach the day trump was elected lol
See you are delusional..

Yes he did. As I said, there was a 3 year long deep dive into all his past dealings. He was supposed to be guilty of all sorts of financial crimes, but in the end all they found was a lie about a blow job.
there is no comparison you are delusional clinically delusional.. trump did nothing wrong and he’s in a impeachment lol

We investigated Clinton because we knew of a crime Democrats are investigating Trump in search of a crime.. you failed the test

But they didn’t know of a crime, that is why none was found. That is why they had to settle for a lie that happened during the investigation
Tripp said he sexually assaulted a subordinate, he went under oath and lied..
trump was elected lol

Nope, guess again...

Learn history. Look up the Ken Starr investigation and then you can return better informed.
Look up
Linda Tripp

Yes he did. As I said, there was a 3 year long deep dive into all his past dealings. He was supposed to be guilty of all sorts of financial crimes, but in the end all they found was a lie about a blow job.
there is no comparison you are delusional clinically delusional.. trump did nothing wrong and he’s in a impeachment lol

But they didn’t know of a crime, that is why none was found. That is why they had to settle for a lie that happened during the investigation
Tripp said he sexually assaulted a subordinate, he went under oath and lied..
trump was elected lol

And none of that was what he was being investigated for, that was all found after the fact

Nope, guess again...

Look up
Linda Tripp
There is simply no excuse for your level of ignorance. You are on the freaking internet.

Its always interesting hearing from those who have been down range. Those guys give zero fucks about partisan politics and are painfully honest.

Alexander Vindman Criticized by Fellow Military Service Members

These service members appear not to be”Never Trumpster”but in fact they appear to be Trumpsters.
However, your resource is using these military Trumpsters, the same way the Dems used Vindman as the pluralist isn’t exactly an unbiased resource.
The military Trumpsters would probably go after these decorated members of the military, who authored an article tearing into Trump or were part of an article where generals lay into Trumps incompetence.
Top Military Officers Unload on Trump

Ex-special ops commander: 'Our republic is under attack from the president'
Apparently, Trump needs to weed out the officers who won't respect their CinC...

It's obviously LEGAL to do so, since the Kenyan purged the upper ranks of anyone who didn't agree with HIM!!

Really?
Do you have a link to back that claim up?
I’ll wait.

Its always interesting hearing from those who have been down range. Those guys give zero fucks about partisan politics and are painfully honest.

These service members appear not to be”Never Trumpster”but in fact they appear to be Trumpsters.
However, your resource is using these military Trumpsters, the same way the Dems used Vindman as the pluralist isn’t exactly an unbiased resource.
The military Trumpsters would probably go after these decorated members of the military, who authored an article tearing into Trump or were part of an article where generals lay into Trumps incompetence.

Apparently, Trump needs to weed out the officers who won't respect their CinC...

It's obviously LEGAL to do so, since the Kenyan purged the upper ranks of anyone who didn't agree with HIM!!

Really?
I’ll wait.
Learn to use Google, moron...

There are plenty of articles about it...

Such as: GORDON: Purging America’s military

Really?
I’ll wait.

One of the main traditions and with some forums it is a rule, if a poster makes a statement or accusation, they must provide a link to back up their statement. But then here on USMB, many posters throw shit at the wall and never back up their statements.
Thanks for providing a link. Even though it's a partisan resource.
Unlike many posters, I have a job, family, friends and other more important activities, so don't spend much time on USMB or any other social media. I'll read the full article later. I copied the link and put it my "things to do" file on my phone.
Moron? How adult of you.

somehow when Iraq war vet Vindman testified...you guys rejected it out of hand. Based only on the fact that you can’t conceive of Trump doing anything remotely questionable
I never reject anything out of hand, but the more I hear the more bullshit I smell. People like yourself can't see Trump as anything but guilty no matter what.

I get it only those troopers who disagree with Trump are honorable. You people are so full of hypocrisy and bullshit its fucking hilarious.

And only those that worship Trump are honorable to the other side....when are you going to realize the two sides are nothing but mirror images of themselves...there is no difference between them
I never down an honorable service, but you don't do politics in the Uniform, not at the light Col. stage. Even General Officers have to suck up to both sides of Congress.

Anyway the guy doesn't seem to bright , I mean seriously, getting pissy about rank with a Representative, regardless of which way this shit goes his career at the least is at a dead fucking stop.

on.JPG
Well your retarded he wasn't a "whistle blower".

I get it only those troopers who disagree with Trump are honorable. You people are so full of hypocrisy and bullshit its fucking hilarious.

And only those that worship Trump are honorable to the other side....when are you going to realize the two sides are nothing but mirror images of themselves...there is no difference between them
Nobody worships Trump, moron. We just know that he's a hell of a lot better than the alternatives.

All trampers.
Really so what is Vindman ? He was a registered Democrat ?

He said he was a non partisan, so you know how he votes?? Do you not think he has the right to vote?? only republicans can vote???
He votes Democrat, of course

Really?
I’ll wait.

One of the main traditions and with some forums it is a rule, if a poster makes a statement or accusation, they must provide a link to back up their statement. But then here on USMB, many posters throw shit at the wall and never back up their statements.
Thanks for providing a link. Even though it's a partisan resource.
Unlike many posters, I have a job, family, friends and other more important activities, so don't spend much time on USMB or any other social media. I'll read the full article later. I copied the link and put it my "things to do" file on my phone.
Moron? How adult of you.
You might also want to Google "General Hamm"...

Obama relieved HIM and one of his subordinates for having the audacity to mount a rescue operation for Ambassador Stevens and the other Americans in Bengazi after Obama decided on a rather extreme manner of "firing" the Ambassador...
FB_IMG_1574161478031.jpg

somehow when Iraq war vet Vindman testified...you guys rejected it out of hand. Based only on the fact that you can’t conceive of Trump doing anything remotely questionable
I never reject anything out of hand, but the more I hear the more bullshit I smell. People like yourself can't see Trump as anything but guilty no matter what.
Federal judges and I have a lot in common

Really???

Are you familiar with some of the problems we've had with judges???
CNN Investigation: #MeToo in the courts - CNNPolitics

I remember watching Ollie testify in the Iran Contra hearings.

He's stepped down as head of the NRA and I haven't heard anything about him since.

Only Obama appointed judges feel that way. They are partisans, not impartial judges.

Forum List

Back