Several high profile Vets bash Vindman.

These service members appear not to be”Never Trumpster”but in fact they appear to be Trumpsters.
However, your resource is using these military Trumpsters, the same way the Dems used Vindman as the pluralist isn’t exactly an unbiased resource.
The military Trumpsters would probably go after these decorated members of the military, who authored an article tearing into Trump or were part of an article where generals lay into Trumps incompetence.
Top Military Officers Unload on Trump
Ex-special ops commander: 'Our republic is under attack from the president'
I get it only those troopers who disagree with Trump are honorable. You people are so full of hypocrisy and bullshit its fucking hilarious.

And only those that worship Trump are honorable to the other side....when are you going to realize the two sides are nothing but mirror images of themselves...there is no difference between them
Are you clinically delusional?

Thanks for proving my post correct
No seriously are you?

with each post you prove me correct.
I appreciate it

I checked him out and he's not a political hack. He commanded Infantry units in combat and got a Purple Heart from an IED in Iraq.

During his Army career, Vindman earned the Ranger Tab, Combat Infantryman Badge, Expert Infantryman Badge, and Parachutist Badge, as well as four Army Commendation Medals and two Defense Meritorious Service Medals.[2]

He was assigned to the NSC in 2018 from the Joint Chiefs Office.

I didn't watch his testimony but will guess he told the committee what he saw to be the truth knowing full well that his chances of making Bird Colonel hung on his words.

His situation is kinda sad to me. He goes into the Army, leads troops in combat, busts his butt in various schools to include jumping from planes, and his Career Manager pushes him into the Foreign Officer Program - supposedly a move to get him an Eagle and perhaps even a star.

So, where is he now?
In Army hell.

I get it only those troopers who disagree with Trump are honorable. You people are so full of hypocrisy and bullshit its fucking hilarious.

And only those that worship Trump are honorable to the other side....when are you going to realize the two sides are nothing but mirror images of themselves...there is no difference between them

No seriously are you?

I appreciate it
I’m telling you right now you are clinically delusional this is somebody who grew up Democrat and switched over to Republican

No seriously are you?

I appreciate it
I’m telling you right now you are clinically delusional this is somebody who grew up Democrat and switched over to Republican

Thank you for proving my point even further. You are so helpful

No seriously are you?

I appreciate it

A man won the presidency and is being lynched for NO REASON..when and wear have republicans ever acted like this? Think hard it’s on your delusional test lol

No seriously are you?

I appreciate it

A man won the presidency and is being lynched for NO REASON..when and wear have republicans ever acted like this? Think hard it’s on your delusional test lol

I guess you are too young to remember the last time we went through an impeachment process.

No seriously are you?

I appreciate it

I guess you are too young to remember the last time we went through an impeachment process.
So you think both are equal lol

I appreciate it

Pretty much. At the end of 3 year long witch-hunt (to use the popular term) that was supposed to find hard evidence of illegal financial dealings the Repubs had to settle for him lying about a blow job.

I

So, where is he now?
In Army hell.

...and also has joined Greta in being a subject of ridicule by everybody.

9mpn.jpg

Pretty much. At the end of 3 year long witch-hunt (to use the popular term) that was supposed to find hard evidence of illegal financial dealings the Repubs had to settle for him lying about a blow job.
He lied under oath. Main stream media was screaming impeach the day trump was elected lol
See you are delusional..

He lied under oath. Main stream media was screaming impeach the day trump was elected lol
See you are delusional..

Yes he did. As I said, there was a 3 year long deep dive into all his past dealings. He was supposed to be guilty of all sorts of financial crimes, but in the end all they found was a lie about a blow job.

See you are delusional..

Yes he did. As I said, there was a 3 year long deep dive into all his past dealings. He was supposed to be guilty of all sorts of financial crimes, but in the end all they found was a lie about a blow job.
there is no comparison you are delusional clinically delusional.. trump did nothing wrong and he’s in a impeachment lol

See you are delusional..

there is no comparison you are delusional clinically delusional.. trump did nothing wrong and he’s in a impeachment lol

With each post you prove me more and more correct.

See you are delusional..

We investigated Clinton because we knew of a crime Democrats are investigating Trump in search of a crime.. you failed the test

Its always interesting hearing from those who have been down range. Those guys give zero fucks about partisan politics and are painfully honest.

Alexander Vindman Criticized by Fellow Military Service Members

These service members appear not to be”Never Trumpster”but in fact they appear to be Trumpsters.
However, your resource is using these military Trumpsters, the same way the Dems used Vindman as the pluralist isn’t exactly an unbiased resource.
The military Trumpsters would probably go after these decorated members of the military, who authored an article tearing into Trump or were part of an article where generals lay into Trumps incompetence.
Top Military Officers Unload on Trump
Ex-special ops commander: 'Our republic is under attack from the president'

I never down an honorable service, but you don't do politics in the Uniform, not at the light Col. stage. Even General Officers have to suck up to both sides of Congress.

Anyway the guy doesn't seem to bright , I mean seriously, getting pissy about rank with a Representative, regardless of which way this shit goes his career at the least is at a dead fucking stop.

on.JPG

See you are delusional..

We investigated Clinton because we knew of a crime Democrats are investigating Trump in search of a crime.. you failed the test
What crime were Republicans investigating?

See you are delusional..

Sexual assault using power to sexually assault a subordinate

Nope, guess again...

See you are delusional..

But they didn’t know of a crime, that is why none was found. That is why they had to settle for a lie that happened during the investigation

Nope, guess again...
Well according to Linda tripp it is

Forum List

Back