Several George Zimmerman witnesses change their accounts

Wow, a punk assed cracker called me a "shithead", LOL! Coming from some punk that's too afraid to confront Black people in real life and say stupid shit about them from a keyboard, it's quite a bit of comic relief. Thanks for the laugh you dumb cracker.

... says the shithead from behind a keyboard.

I totally understand.................You can see the example of it in the "MMA" thread;

White guy Joe Horn shoots two fleeing Black Hispanic thieves, good to go!

Yeah, shithead, and the cops and the grand jury all conspire to let Mr. Horn off the hook. Even the feds declined their double jeopardy option for white guys, civil rights charges. All because letting whites kill blacks is so Politically Correct.

Zimmerman shoots young Black guy after he followed him when he didn't have to, good to go!!!

Clearly, your brain is too small to fit one more bit of information in it, like Travyon's assault on Zimmerman.

Wow, a punk assed cracker called me a "shithead", LOL! Coming from some punk that's too afraid to confront Black people in real life and say stupid shit about them from a keyboard, it's quite a bit of comic relief. Thanks for the laugh you dumb cracker.

Clearly you are blinded by the revenge fantasies you have against Black people to see the situation rationally and the fact that all Zimmerman had to do was call the police and wait for them in his truck and a young kid would still be alive.

Your true colors are revealed.

I expected you were a racist, now it's confirmed.

That's a crock of crap. Zimmerman deserves to have due process, a jury of his peers, and a fair trial. I don't think that there should be any federal charges (hate crime) launched against him. I do think that he should be convicted of negligent homicide or manslaughter.
Even with all of your blathering about, due process, jury of his peers, and a fair trial.

You still want him convicted; whether he is guilty or not. :doubt:

Yeah, shithead, and the cops and the grand jury all conspire to let Mr. Horn off the hook. Even the feds declined their double jeopardy option for white guys, civil rights charges. All because letting whites kill blacks is so Politically Correct.

Clearly, your brain is too small to fit one more bit of information in it, like Travyon's assault on Zimmerman.

Clearly you are blinded by the revenge fantasies you have against Black people to see the situation rationally and the fact that all Zimmerman had to do was call the police and wait for them in his truck and a young kid would still be alive.

How is it racist to believe a guy who had no business carrying a loaded gun shot an unarmed teenager, with iced tea & Skittles, should be convicted of a crime?

... says the shithead from behind a keyboard.

LOL, at least I don't initiate the dumb shit......................... like you do.....................shithead. :lol:

I expected that you were and you definitely confirmed it, it's obvious with your racist double standards. I'm definitely not a racist, I'm not the asshole calling "the Blacks" disparaging names like your buddy Ariux does on a daily basis.

There are only a handful of posters hitting the zimmerman threads that are not racist.
These zimmerman threads have been very enlightening.

That's a crock of crap. Zimmerman deserves to have due process, a jury of his peers, and a fair trial. I don't think that there should be any federal charges (hate crime) launched against him. I do think that he should be convicted of negligent homicide or manslaughter.
Even with all of your blathering about, due process, jury of his peers, and a fair trial.

You still want him convicted; whether he is guilty or not. :doubt:

LOL, I think that he's guilty, that's my opinion.

There are only a handful of posters hitting the zimmerman threads that are not racist.

They most CERTAINLY have.

They most CERTAINLY have.

Zimmerman complained the Sanford police were ineffective also, if in fact he didn't invent THESE facts:

n the speech, Zimmerman said he witnessed "disgusting" behavior by officers when he was part of a ride-along program, though the agency said it did not know when, if ever, Zimmerman was in that program.

"The officer showed me his favorite hiding spots for taking naps. He explained to me he doesn't carry a long gun in his vehicle because in his words, 'Anything that requires a long gun requires a lot of paperwork and you're gonna find me as far away from it.'"

http://www.wave3.com/story/18608311/zimmerman-complained-about-sanford-police-in-2011

I will never understand why the right is so commited to protecting Zimmerman.

Ei incumbit probatio qui dicit, non qui negat

In America are we not presumed Innocent until proven guilty in a court of law?

Back to the OP, I wonder if any of the witnesses were bribed to change their story or threatened? Maybe a Bounty was placed on their heads... would not be the 1st time in this case.......

Zimmerman complained the Sanford police were ineffective also, if in fact he didn't invent THESE facts:

n the speech, Zimmerman said he witnessed "disgusting" behavior by officers when he was part of a ride-along program, though the agency said it did not know when, if ever, Zimmerman was in that program.

It's common knowledge that Zimmerman was a shithead Democrat himself. From the very start of this, I poked fun at the Jew-Hispanic for being on the receiving end of the mob that he once ran with.

Zimmerman made a brief statement to the city commission, bashing police and the chief, after the police were accused of using excessive force against a cold (coon). Stupid Jew-Hispanic, sticking up for the Afros who hate him.

(You know Zimmerman lied with those examples of "disgusting" behavior.)

Both Trayvon and Zimmerman are getting everything they deserve.

Forum List

Back