Several George Zimmerman witnesses change their accounts

Salt Jones

Rookie
Mar 22, 2011
Evidence released last week in the second-degree-murder case against George Zimmerman shows four key witnesses made major changes in what they say they saw and heard the night he fatally shot 17-year-old Trayvon Martin in Sanford.

Three changed their stories in ways that may damage Zimmerman. A fourth abandoned her initial story, that she saw one person chasing another. Now, she says, she saw a single figure running.

And this:

Witness 6

This witness lived a few feet from where Trayvon and Zimmerman had their fight. On the night of the shooting, he told Serino he saw a black man on top of a lighter-skinned man "just throwing down blows on the guy, MMA-style," a reference to mixed martial arts.

He also said the one calling for help was "the one being beat up," a reference to Zimmerman.

But three weeks later, when he was interviewed by an FDLE agent, the man said he was no longer sure which one called for help.

"I truly can't tell who, after thinking about it, was yelling for help just because it was so dark out on that sidewalk," he said.

He also said he was no longer sure Trayvon was throwing punches. The teenager may have simply been keeping Zimmerman pinned to the ground, he said.

He did not equivocate, though, about who was on top.

"The black guy was on top," he said.

George Zimmerman witnesses: Several George Zimmerman witnesses change their accounts in Trayvon Martin case - Orlando Sentinel

That's why witnesses are interviewed ASAP.
The more they think about it, the more unsure they become.

I also think...if ALL of them have changed their stories that someone got to them and either bribed them to change their stories or threatened them if they didn't. I could see 1 person changing their story...but ALL of them? Nope....don't believe it!

studies have shown witness testimony immediately after the event is just as worthless as years later. Didn't one of the witnesses swear the man on the bottom of the fight was wearing a red shirt? no one was wearing red anything...

Zimmerman had a red jacket on....

studies have shown witness testimony immediately after the event is just as worthless as years later. Didn't one of the witnesses swear the man on the bottom of the fight was wearing a red shirt? no one was wearing red anything...

Hmmm...go to your respective corners and come out when the bell sounds!

looks orange and gray to me.

70004244.jpg

looks orange and gray to me.

70004244.jpg

It might help if you showed the entire jacket......(sorry, not sure how to post just the image). Looks mostly red (or orange) to me! Either way, the witness could have seen it as red..........

Trayvon Martin Case: Doctor Sees Little Evidence George Zimmerman Had Broken Nose - ABC News

I will never understand why the right is so commited to protecting Zimmerman.

Maybe because we can see that there's a very good chance he's being railroaded by the left? Just a thought!~

If he's found guilty...then ok, he should be put away for a long time.

If he's not found guilt and walks...then ok, he should be able to live his life the way he wants. But that won't happen because it's people like you that won't accept it.

I totally understand.................You can see the example of it in the "MMA" thread;

White guy Joe Horn shoots two fleeing Black Hispanic thieves, good to go!

Zimmerman shoots young Black guy after he followed him when he didn't have to, good to go!!!

Black guy shoots a White kid trespassing on his property, threatening his son, and smacking the Black guy's (Mr. White) gun, and gets shot (tragically), Black guy needs to be convicted of manslaughter and shouldn't have came outside to confront the trespassers threatening his son.

The blaring double standard and "sentiments" behind them are QUITE OBVIOUS.

Quite simple,

It really doesn't matter if he is guilty or not.

Zimmerman will have to be sacrificed in order to save the nation from experiencing nation wide riots and looting. :cool:

Last edited:

I totally understand.................You can see the example of it in the "MMA" thread;

Yeah, shithead, and the cops and the grand jury all conspire to let Mr. Horn off the hook. Even the feds declined their double jeopardy option for white guys, civil rights charges. All because letting whites kill blacks is so Politically Correct.

Zimmerman shoots young Black guy after he followed him when he didn't have to, good to go!!!

Clearly, your brain is too small to fit one more bit of information in it, like Travyon's assault on Zimmerman.

Quite simple,

Zimmerman will have to be sacrificed in order to save the nation from experiencing nation wide riots and looting. :cool:

That's a crock of crap. Zimmerman deserves to have due process, a jury of his peers, and a fair trial. I don't think that there should be any federal charges (hate crime) launched against him. I do think that he should be convicted of negligent homicide or manslaughter.

Yeah, shithead, and the cops and the grand jury all conspire to let Mr. Horn off the hook. Even the feds declined their double jeopardy option for white guys, civil rights charges. All because letting whites kill blacks is so Politically Correct.

Clearly, your brain is too small to fit one more bit of information in it, like Travyon's assault on Zimmerman.

Wow, a punk assed cracker called me a "shithead", LOL! Coming from some punk that's too afraid to confront Black people in real life and say stupid shit about them from a keyboard, it's quite a bit of comic relief. Thanks for the laugh you dumb cracker.

Clearly you are blinded by the revenge fantasies you have against Black people to see the situation rationally and the fact that all Zimmerman had to do was call the police and wait for them in his truck and a young kid would still be alive.

Quite simple,

Can we deport him to Israel and still be riot free ?
Zimmerman should have legally left the country before they pressed charges.

Because there is No doubt in my mind that, he will be found guilty; he will be sent to prison, and will eventually be murdered.

Forum List

Back