Seventy-one rounds of ammo were unloaded in seven second on Jose Guerena

Please show or link us to something to support that observation. What I know of CATO it is a conservative organization and its commentaries are well researched and objectively presented.

Read a few of these "save the invader" publications from another LA RAZA sponsored rag.
Immigration Reform Bulletin
I see what you mean. What I don't see is any effort on the Cato writers' part to promote one side or the other. As is typical they comment objectively on the facts, responding to biased positions and encouraging the concept of legal immigration.

But if you live in a part of the U.S. which is most negatively affected by illegal immigration (I'm in New Jersey where it is not a big problem) I fully understand your position and your feelings.

When your local government allows them to put up store signs in Spanish Only, you know your standard of living is now in the Mexico range and Americans in that town have been betrayed.

Sound like a LA RAZA cover up job! They love to twist stories around to make law enforcement sound like storm troopers. He was probably pushin'!
Let's look at it from a different perspective.

If you recall the Waco massacre you know it could have been avoided by simply conducting a surveillance on the Davidian premises, waiting for David Koresh to come out, which he did every morning, and arrest him on the road. The same situation applies to the Ruby Ridge siege. There was no pressing need to arrest Randy Weaver. It could have been done at any time in the future by just waylaying him on the road.

The same circumstances apply to the vast majority of these many break-in raids which have gone wrong: Botched Paramilitary Police Raids Take a look at the itemized map of examples. Instead of waiting to take these people out in the open, which often can be done quickly, peacefully and quietly, they prefer to dress up like commandos and break down doors at 3AM -- often the wrong doors.

I could tell you the whole story of how three NYPD detectives took Willie Sutton, a notorious bank robber known to be armed, without the slightest resistance. It happened right across the street from my brother's girl-friend's house on Sixth Avenue, Brooklyn. We watched it go down from her parents' third-floor living room window. They knew where he was living and when he left his apartment they were waiting.

That was in 1952. Today there would have been a platoon of helmeted door-busters with a battering ram, dogs, searchlights and maybe a tank.

And what about John Dillinger, Baby Face Nelson, Bonnie & Clyde, etc?

Forum List

Back