Seventy-one rounds of ammo were unloaded in seven second on Jose Guerena

brokenarrow

Rookie
Apr 20, 2011
The gunfire wasn’t unleashed by insurgents from opposing military forces, however. The 60 bullets that entered Guerena’s body were fired by an Arizona SWAT team as Guerena’s wife Vanessa and their four-year-old son Juan hid in a closet at around 9:30 am on a Thursday morning. It happened only earlier this month in their Tuscon, Arizona-area home.

According to police, the Guerena residence was targeted in an investigation surrounding home invasions and drug rip-offs. Police says their house was among those “identified as locations where these activities were being carried out from.” What hard evidence they have for this has not been disclosed.

What we do know, more or less, is that Vanessa heard noises and saw a man outside their window on the morning of May 5. She woke her husband up, who then grabbed a rifle and walked toward the kitchen. There he was shot dozens of times within the mere moments after. Guerena’s possession of the AR-15 was completely legal and it was never fired.

What followed immediately was a poorly-handed 911 call dialed by Mrs. Guerena as she watched her husband grunt on the ground in front of his family, gasping his last breaths of life. She pled with the emergency operators to send help for five minutes while they deemed her “hysterical.” Once they did arrive, it was an hour and 14 minutes before EMTs were allowed access to the wounded Guerena; the SWAT team wouldn’t allow them near.

Read more:
SWAT kills American hero — RT

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Sound like a LA RAZA cover up job! They love to twist stories around to make law enforcement sound like storm troopers. He was probably pushin'!

If true, that is.

I have some issues with the article. A lot of issues. I find it difficult to believe someone shot dozens of times could hang on for an hour, for example. Also some of the terminology (*more or less*???) is wonky. And I don't know the source, but it seems a tad bit...hinky.

Hey. You voted for it and murkins don't have the balls to take these motherfuckers and their handlers out.
Don't worry though.
Keep waving the flag and saying God Bless ( the no longer existing) America.
You'll soon get completely used to it and then they'll "kick it up another notch".
Hell...Bush stole 2 elections and you idiots did nothing. OK You grabbed a second or third mortgage and bought a Harley, bass boat and / or some granite counter tops for wifey.
I fucking left.
You fuckers are going down and are clueless. Much like my Ukranian X inlaws whose parents and grandparents got blown away in their front yard by Adolf and Prescott Bush ( and the popes) Nazi regime.

They didn't listen or do anything either. "VE hab bredbastet uv da vurld. Day no bodder usz."
BOOM BOOM, OUT GO THE LIGHTS !
My X's father in law thanked me for basically forcing her to leave.He had wished his parents would have done the same in the late thirties.

OMG OMG. Lindsay Lohberg got her asshole pierced and Charlie Bono is actually having a dick implant !!! OMG
WHEEEEEEE !
Fucking idiots.

And yet you make them look brilliant by comparison.

I'm glad you left. It makes the US that much better.

• Banned
Hey. You voted for it and murkins don't have the balls to take these motherfuckers and their handlers out.
Don't worry though.
You'll soon get completely used to it and then they'll "kick it up another notch".
Hell...Bush stole 2 elections and you idiots did nothing. OK You grabbed a second or third mortgage and bought a Harley, bass boat and / or some granite counter tops for wifey.
I fucking left.
You fuckers are going down and are clueless. Much like my Ukranian X inlaws whose parents and grandparents got blown away in their front yard by Adolf and Prescott Bush ( and the popes) Nazi regime.

They didn't listen or do anything either. "VE hab bredbastet uv da vurld. Day no bodder usz."
My X's father in law thanked me for basically forcing her to leave.He had wished his parents would have done the same in the late thirties.

OMG OMG. Lindsay Lohberg got her asshole pierced and Charlie Bono is actually having a dick implant !!! OMG
WHEEEEEEE !
Fucking idiots.

Sniffin' glue made in the 60s will cause those flashbacks!!:eusa_shhh:

• Banned
And yet you make them look brilliant by comparison.

I'm glad you left. It makes the US that much better.

Our collective IQ went up 1 point! YIPPEE! I can see LA RAZA for what it is. Just a rehash of the third reich but everybody dances to the mariachi!!

Anyone who is at all concerned with the increasingly frequent S.W.A.T. break-ins occuring all across America on a daily basis should go here and do some very interesting reading.
http://www.cato.org/pubs/wtpapers/balko_whitepaper_2006.pdf

These break-ins are all-too-often mistakes and a considerable number of innocent people have been injured and killed during their execution. If it could be said that break-ins are a daily occurrence, i.e., one or two a day somewhere in America, that would be bad enough, considering that they are rarely necessary and justifiable. But some estimates hold that as many as 40,000 S.W.A.T. break-ins were executed last year alone.

Of particular interest is the fact that except for the really spectacular examples of bungled break-ins by law-enforcement cowboys, such as Waco and Ruby Ridge, we never hear a thing about the raids from the mainstream media. This is important because the constantly rising number of these break-ins denotes a trend toward something right out of Nineteen Eighty Four.

g20cops.jpg

It is important for those under thirty to understand it was not that long ago that this kind of police conduct was unacceptable except under the most extremely dire circumstances because it manifestly defines police state tactics. The police in a free society should not be permitted to conduct themselves in this manner except in the most demandingly exigent situations. Today it is being done simply because the police want to do it and because they can.

It should be noted that every item of S.W.A.T. gear seen in the above photo, and much more which isn't shown, is paid for with federal supplementary funds via what has become a veritable Law Enforcement Industrial Complex.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Anyone who is at all concerned with the increasingly frequent S.W.A.T. break-ins occuring all across America on a daily basis should go here and do some very interesting reading.
http://www.cato.org/pubs/wtpapers/balko_whitepaper_2006.pdf

These break-ins are all-too-often mistakes and a considerable number of innocent people have been injured and killed during their execution. If it could be said that break-ins are a daily occurrence, i.e., one or two a day somewhere in America, that would be bad enough, considering that they are rarely necessary and justifiable. But some estimates hold that as many as 40,000 S.W.A.T. break-ins were executed last year alone.

Of particular interest is the fact that except for the really spectacular examples of bungled break-ins by law-enforcement cowboys, such as Waco and Ruby Ridge, we never hear a thing about the raids from the mainstream media. This is important because the constantly rising number of these break-ins denotes a trend toward something right out of Nineteen Eighty Four.

g20cops.jpg

It is important for those under thirty to understand it was not that long ago that this kind of police conduct was unacceptable except under the most extremely dire circumstances because it manifestly defines police state tactics. The police in a free society should not be permitted to conduct themselves in this manner except in the most demandingly exigent situations. Today it is being done simply because the police want to do it and because they can.

It should be noted that every item of S.W.A.T. gear seen in the above photo, and much more which isn't shown, is paid for with federal supplementary funds via what has become a veritable Law Enforcement Industrial Complex.

cato.org is pro Mexican invader/"immigrant". Kinda ironic isn't it? They support foreign invaders breaking into America.:lol:

well, IF true, I'm pretty certain the cops that killed this innocent man, are going through their own personal turmoil...it can't be easy, knowing you killed another human being.....:(

That said, this is just horrific and if the cops had come to my house in the same manner and shot and killed my husband in this manner....I would NEVER STOP, till the day I die, in pursuing justice for his murder.

cato.org is pro Mexican invader/"immigrant". Kinda ironic isn't it? They support foreign invaders breaking into America.:lol:
Please show or link us to something to support that observation. What I know of CATO it is a conservative organization and its commentaries are well researched and objectively presented.

well, IF true, I'm pretty certain the cops that killed this innocent man, are going through their own personal turmoil...it can't be easy, knowing you killed another human being.....:(
I have known many cops and what you've said might apply to some but certainly not all. I have heard cops talk about killing a "perp" much in the way hunters talk about taking a game animal.

I've given some thought to that and related phenomena and have discussed it with more than one professional behaviorist (including my late wife) and I attribute it in most examples to innate sociopathic inclination and the kind of callousness which derives from the experience of (typically urban) policework.

That said, this is just horrific and if the cops had come to my house in the same manner and shot and killed my husband in this manner....I would NEVER STOP, till the day I die, in pursuing justice for his murder.
While your feelings are understandable, the unfortunate fact is the drift of American society toward police state orientation has erected a wall of protection which effectively insulates police from accountability or criticism except when undeniable evidence (e.g., videotape) of misconduct or excessive force exists. Most Americans think of police as knights in shining armor because America has become an authoritarian culture.

If you will take the time to research information the Cato Institute has made available on this specific subject I promise you will shocked by just how many incidents of this nature take place in America. These aggressive break-ins are not at all unusual and are becoming more commonplace. I believe them to be the manifest consequence of the emerging Law Enforcement Industrial Complex which ultimately profits from this kind of activity.

Please show or link us to something to support that observation. What I know of CATO it is a conservative organization and its commentaries are well researched and objectively presented.

Read a few of these "save the invader" publications from another LA RAZA sponsored rag.
Immigration Reform Bulletin

Don't worry though.
I fucking left.

WHEEEEEEE !
Fucking idiots.

You type worse than a child in a special ed class and you are on here calling other people idiots?:cuckoo:

If true, this seriously undermines the thesis advanced by SFC Ollie and a few others that if you're not doing anything wrong you have nothing to worry about.

But whatcha gonna do? :dunno:

Use these keywords on Google to find an ample source of information on this subject:

"CATO INSTITUTE ON SWAT RAIDS"

There you will find plenty of factual, well documented information.

Read a few of these "save the invader" publications from another LA RAZA sponsored rag.
Immigration Reform Bulletin
I see what you mean. What I don't see is any effort on the Cato writers' part to promote one side or the other. As is typical they comment objectively on the facts, responding to biased positions and encouraging the concept of legal immigration.

But if you live in a part of the U.S. which is most negatively affected by illegal immigration (I'm in New Jersey where it is not a big problem) I fully understand your position and your feelings.

Sound like a LA RAZA cover up job! They love to twist stories around to make law enforcement sound like storm troopers. He was probably pushin'!
Let's look at it from a different perspective.

If you recall the Waco massacre you know it could have been avoided by simply conducting a surveillance on the Davidian premises, waiting for David Koresh to come out, which he did every morning, and arrest him on the road. The same situation applies to the Ruby Ridge siege. There was no pressing need to arrest Randy Weaver. It could have been done at any time in the future by just waylaying him on the road.

The same circumstances apply to the vast majority of these many break-in raids which have gone wrong: Botched Paramilitary Police Raids Take a look at the itemized map of examples. Instead of waiting to take these people out in the open, which often can be done quickly, peacefully and quietly, they prefer to dress up like commandos and break down doors at 3AM -- often the wrong doors.

I could tell you the whole story of how three NYPD detectives took Willie Sutton, a notorious bank robber known to be armed, without the slightest resistance. It happened right across the street from my brother's girl-friend's house on Sixth Avenue, Brooklyn. We watched it go down from her parents' third-floor living room window. They knew where he was living and when he left his apartment they were waiting.

That was in 1952. Today there would have been a platoon of helmeted door-busters with a battering ram, dogs, searchlights and maybe a tank.

Forum List

Back