Seven terrorists detained.................

And, YOU a typical FUCKING OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEbturd have the UNMITIGATED, UNADULTERATED GALL to gleefully call our military, that has America's back, TERRORISTS, and JOYFULLY predict WATERBOARDING for them !!!

Well, actually, you fucking arsehole, knowing the contemptible shits the Iranian Swine are......if our guys are going to be ONLY waterboarded.....which I hope they won't be waterboarded......that could be the best one could expect from the the fucking Islamic shitladen towel heads.

And, BTW.......FUCK YOU DOODOOGER !!!

Last edited:
And the guys who didn't do it are probably in so much trouble now that they don't believe they have a future.

Din't happen.

Iran denies report of seven U.S. troops detained: report

A spokesman for NATO-led forces in Afghanistan, U.S. Captain Ryan Donald, said no U.S. soldiers had been detained by Iran or were missing.

Hey, Marxist Muslim Arse-licker DOODOOger,

"NO U.S. soldiers had been detained by Iran or were missing".

Tough Shit for you, you fucking Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd arsehole......there goes your dream of drooling over the possibility that our troopers will be tortured by the Iranian towel wrapped shitheads (your allies).

Last edited:

No new material yet ay? Still screeching that stale Anti-American chit i see. Look we get it,you really really hate that bad ole America. You already claimed you left America because you hated it so much. So why do you keep coming to an American political message board whining about this everyday? Something's just not right with your picture. I don't think you left this country voluntarily. I now tend to believe you were forced out for some reason. I'm not buying your voluntary exit anymore. Besides that though,your Anti-American material is just so lame and repetitive. You made your point for God's sake. Don't you have any other material to offer? You left this country so don't you think it's time to move on with your life and stop all the bitchin about "Evil America?" I think you could actually be ill. Get some help man and then get some new material. :cuckoo:

And, YOU a typical FUCKING OBAMARRHOIDAL LIEbturd have the UNMITIGATED, UNADULTERATED GALL to gleefully call our military, that has America's back, TERRORISTS, and JOYFULLY predict WATERBOARDING for them !!!

Well, actually, you fucking arsehole, knowing the contemptible shits the Iranian Swine are......if our guys are going to be ONLY waterboarded.....which I hope they won't be waterboarded......that could be the best one could expect from the the fucking Islamic shitladen towel heads.

Don't get all worked up over this nutter. He has already claimed that he left America because he hated it so much. All his posts are the same. It's always that "Evil America" chit with him. It really is pretty stale. I now tend to think he didn't leave voluntarily. I think he was probably deported and still hasn't gotten over it. Just go and look at all his posts and you will see that they're all the same post. It's all about that lame "Evil America" chit.

He clearly has an axe to grind i guess. That's why i am now questioning his claim that he left this country voluntarily. People who leave voluntarily usually aren't this bitter. They simply move on with their lives. This nutter clearly hasn't done that. So he was likely forced out of this country by way of deportation or something. He fits that profile perfectly. So don't get all worked up over his stale rants. He was likely booted from this country for some reason and now he's just bitter. That's my take anyway.

Don't get all worked up over this nutter. He has already claimed that he left America because he hated it so much. All his posts are the same. It's always that "Evil America" chit with him. It really is pretty stale. I now tend to think he didn't leave voluntarily. I think he was probably deported and still hasn't gotten over it. Just go and look at all his posts and you will see that they're all the same post. It's all about that lame "Evil America" chit.

He clearly has an axe to grind i guess. That's why i am now questioning his claim that he left this country voluntarily. People who leave voluntarily usually aren't this bitter. They simply move on with their lives. This nutter clearly hasn't done that. So he was likely forced out of this country by way of deportation or something. He fits that profile perfectly. So don't get all worked up over his stale rants. He was likely booted from this country for some reason and now he's just bitter. That's my take anyway.

Libocalypse,

You're correct.

I am venting.

But, the point you seem to be missing is that this DooDooGer PIECE OF SHIT is simply the tip of the Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd Iceberg !!!

And, what is pissing me off BIG TIME is that AT LEAST 1/2 of the EXTREME 20-25% of America's Obamarrhoidal LIEbturd arseholes are THE ENEMY WITHIN like this contemptible pigshit !!!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back