Seven States will decide the election

Of course, all bets are off if 0bamacare goes down in flames.....

Ain't that the truth. Best outcome for the GOP right now is a punt on the issue. It keeps the issue alive in the election and puts Obama on the defensive while keeping the door open for striking down the law later.

Actually, 0bama is in deep trouble if his precious is spanked... The landmark legislation, 2,700+ pages and all, was his administration's crowning glory... Epic fail if it's tossed to the curb... No amount of spin will overcome those campaign adds pointing out that failure...

Could be...

And it could be ads that "Republicans took away your healthcare"

With minority youth unemployment at 20% and gas over $4/gallon it's a safe bet that all 57 states are in play

Ain't that the truth. Best outcome for the GOP right now is a punt on the issue. It keeps the issue alive in the election and puts Obama on the defensive while keeping the door open for striking down the law later.

Actually, 0bama is in deep trouble if his precious is spanked... The landmark legislation, 2,700+ pages and all, was his administration's crowning glory... Epic fail if it's tossed to the curb... No amount of spin will overcome those campaign adds pointing out that failure...

Could be...

SCOTUS isn't the Republican party....

Perhaps in hindsight the best course of action would have been to never pass an unconstitutional POS in the first place...

The 'super seven' swing states that will determine the presidency - The Week

As usual, the swing states will decide our next president. Colorado, New Hampshire, Ohio, Florida, Iowa, Nevada and Virginia will see most of the presidential campaigning.

Based on current make-up of states, Obama will go in with a probable 247 electoral votes to Romneys 206. 270 is needed to win

Of the swing states electoral votes:

Florida. 29
Ohio. 18
Virginia 13
Colorado 9
Iowa. 6
Nevada 6
New Hampshire 3

Essentially, if Obama wins Florida, he wins
Or if he wins Ohio or Virginia and one other state

Romney has to win Florida, Ohio and Virginia if he has a hope of being elected

Romney will tap Rubio to win FL. VA is in he bag. CO will be in play (a lot of mormons). OH will be tough with the Union thugs, but Romney appeals to independnets. NH is ain the back, they love the Romniatior in NH.

NV will be lost. IW also.

I hope it comes to those states, because then the Rominator wins!

The 'super seven' swing states that will determine the presidency - The Week

As usual, the swing states will decide our next president. Colorado, New Hampshire, Ohio, Florida, Iowa, Nevada and Virginia will see most of the presidential campaigning.

Based on current make-up of states, Obama will go in with a probable 247 electoral votes to Romneys 206. 270 is needed to win

Of the swing states electoral votes:

Florida. 29
Ohio. 18
Virginia 13
Colorado 9
Iowa. 6
Nevada 6
New Hampshire 3

Essentially, if Obama wins Florida, he wins
Or if he wins Ohio or Virginia and one other state

Romney has to win Florida, Ohio and Virginia if he has a hope of being elected

I don't see how you put New Mexico in either candidate's column at this point. But you're pretty spot on there; Florida=Obama win. I don't think he has to worry about Ohio or Virginia. They're his. The reason Bush won Ohio is because Karl Rove primed the pump for him by putting other issues on the ballot that got out the vote in the Amish country. A master stroke of political gamesmanship.

If the GOP is smart, they'll fast-track the Wisconsin recall so that the turnout will be low. If they wait until November when people are going to the polls in greater numbers, it becomes a read dogfight.

RealClearPolitics - Election 2012 - Florida: Romney vs. Obama

Florida is close with Obama leading by 1.8%

Rubio could make the difference

It's March, dumbass....

Get back to us in October....

Are you proposing we shut down the political message board till October?

Not at all...

I thought it would be obvious to you that polls this far out are no indication of what will happen in November...

Could be...

Perhaps in hindsight the best course of action would have been to never pass an unconstitutional POS in the first place...

A 5-4 vote will be perceived that way

I can just see political ads of children in hospital beds saying.....

..Why did Romney take away my healthcare?

mother_taking_care_of_ill_child_42-17196097.jpg

Could be...

You've been listening to Skeletor again, haven't you?

Could be...

mother_taking_care_of_ill_child_42-17196097.jpg

I agree, you'll have kids in hospital beds receiving healthcare and the DNC will come out with that kind of commercial and all their followers will eat it up.

Could be...

Nah.... Unconstitutional is unconstitutional...

Most people are smarter than you and can understand that and be happy it's gone... Most Americans oppose it anyway...

I'm pretty sure the clip of "We have to pass it before we know what's in it" Pelosi and a cut to pictures of Barry signing the act with the words EPIC FAIL will be more effective...

We don't like effete elitist eastern dog-roof-strapper fucks in Colorado.

Obama's visited the state a bunch of times during his first term.
Romoney...once I think.

Forum List

Back