Seven Pussies Jump a Poor Kid and Steal His Shoes in Chicago

GHook93

Aristotle
Apr 22, 2007
Chicago
This is sick and disgusting. Whatever happened to a fair fight? None of these pussies would be that brave if it was one-on-one! I guarantee it. I hope they don't get some weak in the pants judge. I hope they get the book tossed at them! Nothing less than jail time will suffice!

And when they get caught (and they will get caught thanks to the DUMBASS that showed his face on camera), I don't want to hear how sorry they are or anything like that. Kids fights and apologize after, that is acceptable. However, this wasn't an ordinary fight. This goes well beyond just a schoolyard fight or boys being boys! This was a vicious assault by dangerous and heartless kids.

It's in the teens in the Chicago at the moment! That cold! Those shots to the face get well intensified. God bless that COPS that bring these scumbags to justice and god bless the young man and his family!

Helpless Asian Teen Attacked and Beaten by 7 Others - YouTube

Gang up type attacks are becoming more widespread the more the perpetrators get away with it.

I was reading about this on the news earlier, just terrible. These guys do deserve to be locked up in an adult facility.

Naw.

But "Bullpen therapy" is definitely in order.

Give it to the Asian kid. Was tough..took a big beating and still got up and ran.

I was reading about this on the news earlier, just terrible. These guys do deserve to be locked up in an adult facility.

Naw.

Give it to the Asian kid. Was tough..took a big beating and still got up and ran.

How would you suggest these kids be punished? Juvenile hall for alot of these kids is a joke.

What is this fetish for recording these type of beatings now? :confused:

BINGO - why is so much of this shit on youtube?

I think its just a sign of time, personal satisfaction is no longer enough, you got to show the world what you have done for bragging rights, just like when these young girls tweet sexy pics of themselves and put them on Facebook for other peoples approval.

Naw.

How would you suggest these kids be punished? Juvenile hall for alot of these kids is a joke.

Me?

Well if convicted, they would first have to listen to how badly they effected the kid. Then they would be doing time in a Juvenile Center, seven months or so..but they would have to work it off by doing stuff like cleaning up road kill and graffitti. Then they'd have to do some visits to the morgue to see victims of gang violence..and meet with their families. That would be topped off by at least of month of military style basic training. Then they would have to apologize to the kid and the kid's family...in front of their own families as a condition of release.

Naw.

Me?

Well if convicted, they would first have to listen to how badly they effected the kid. Then they would be doing time in a Juvenile Center, seven months or so..but they would have to work it off by doing stuff like cleaning up road kill and graffitti. Then they'd have to do some visits to the morgue to see victims of gang violence..and meet with their families. That would be topped off by at least of month of military style basic training. Then they would have to apologize to the kid and the kid's family...in front of their own families as a condition of release.

I like the last part of your punishment, I would like the basic training to be headed up by a USMC Drill Instructor.:drillsergeant:

Me?

I like the last part of your punishment, I would like the basic training to be headed up by a USMC Drill Instructor.:drillsergeant:

Exactly.

Naw.

I agree! After the shots he took, it was amazing he was able to get up and run away. Not to mention the bravery in not giving up his backpack! Kids like him want to learn and do good in school! That is something much of American youth is missing!

How many times do you hear, "My baby wouldn't do this," "My baby was provoked," "My baby is a victim also," "My baby is innocent."

Well this father identified his son in the video and TURNED HIM IN!

Teens charged over brutal beating video
Raymond Palomino, 17, the only boy who did not conceal his identity in the video, has been charged with robbery and aggravated battery along with the other teenagers in the notorious video.

He has been charged as an adult and is being held on a $100,000 bond after his father, a former Sheriff's Deputy turned him in.

Teens charged over brutal beating video
Palomino reportedly told a hearing yesterday that the group used a 15-year-old girl to lure their victim into the alley where he was beaten.

Police said the victim and his friends were involved in an altercation with the group in the video in October and Sunday's attack may have been a reprisal.

If a nice looking young girl who you don't know invites you into the an alley within seconds of meeting you. There is a better chance you get beaten and robbed, and not getting tail!

Forum List

Back