Seven Pounds

DavidS

Anti-Tea Party Member
Sep 7, 2008
New York, NY
If there is any chance that you're going to be home tonight and you're thinking of renting a video, I highly recommend this movie. Will Smith was absolutely fantastic in it.

No, there is no action, not many special effects to think of and no one wields a gun in this movie. There are no robots from the future, no flying saucers nor aliens.

Out of a potential of 5 stars, this movie deserves all of 5 of them and I would throw an extra 6th one in for good measure.

I had no idea what this movie was about going into it and I suggest you don't either. It is an absolutely beautiful, romantic movie that will make you re-evaluate your life and how beautiful and important it is.

Don't ask about the movie to anyone else, don't look it up on rotten tomatoes, don't let anything get in the way of you seeing this movie... just go to Blockbuster tonight and rent it. Just rent this movie. You will NOT regret it. I have seen literally hundreds of movies in my life... and I cannot remember a movie so gentle, so moving, so touching and yet one that made me feel so vulnerable.

Forum List

Back