SEVEN of my # of messages..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluzman61

Diamond Member
Sep 3, 2019
Valparaiso, Indiana USA
......in my total tally of all-time messages have disappeared! Does this happen to others on this site? My # went from 2,805 to 2,798 in a blink of an eye! Very strange.........

We took a vote. Those seven posts really sucked so they were deleted...
I DON'T think YOU would have ANY say on that, you peon.

I hope someone gives you a sense of humor for Christmas...
I have plenty of that, Sparky. I just don't like it when someone says my posts "really sucked", and not knowing whether that person was serious or not. So, if you DO come after me with a dumb post like that, I WILL respond.

I have plenty of that, Sparky. I just don't like it when someone says my posts "really sucked", and not knowing whether that person was serious or not. So, if you DO come after me with a dumb post like that, I WILL respond.

Whatever. Go back to posting your drivel. It's obvious you're more interested in quantity over quality, why else would you bother keeping track of your total...

There. How's that? Now you have something to "go after."

Merry fucking Christmas, asshole.

Whatever. Go back to posting your drivel. It's obvious you're more interested in quantity over quality, why else would you bother keeping track of your total...

There. How's that? Now you have something to "go after."

Merry fucking Christmas, asshole.
The ones with lower intellect ALWAYS resort to profanity or vulgarity. A prime example is in this horrible response.

Please do not post about any mod actions on the open board. PM a mod of your choice to discuss instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back