Settlers evict woman from disputed east Jerusalem home

Status
Not open for further replies.
:lol:

you and I BOTH know that I am not hallucinating about how you cried to the mods about neg repping you and replying to YOUR pms to me. ....
No, I did not. You are seriously paranoid and delusional. Seriously.

Feel more than free to have that confirmed by staff.

WAY TO SAVE FACE, ****. It was confirmed YESTERDAY.

:thup:
I have no idea how you could confirm something that never happened.

Irrespective of that logical detail, if anyone is so inclined to humor your paranoid delusions, I have no issue at all with their PMing staff and asking. I have no issue with any staff commenting on this either. You brought this lie about me up and as you continue with it, if anyone is actually interested, they can go to the source.

.....not to mention the considerable overuse of the anti-semite card by Mr. Hook and The Rabbi.
OK you fucking antisemite? J/K :redface:

Thou dost not condemn Israel....for anything or you will be called foul names and burn in hell forever until you are toasted blacker than a burned marshmallow at campfire :eusa_whistle:

I have critized them! I criticized them over not negotiating with Hamas. I criticized any attack planned on Iran. But its hard for a pro-Israeli on USMB to stay nonbiased in these thread, because, YES extreme antisemitism does get injected into each one, by YES Shogun, Sunni, Dogshit, Little Willy, Cunticious and many others of the like!

:rofl:

what did I JUST post about it ALWAYS being the fault of the NON JEW?

I could set my watch by ghook's reflexive martyr mentality. Meanwhile, here he is validating the midnight eviction of a geriatric non-jew whose people, he even admits, he strives to eject from israel.

circular irony, if ever there was a case of such.

I have no idea

Irrespective of that logical detail, if anyone is so inclined to humor your paranoid delusions, I have no issue at all with their PMing staff and asking. I have no issue with any staff commenting on this either. You brought this lie about me up and as you continue with it, if anyone is actually interested, they can go to the source.

You pretty much said all you needed to say in red above. Again, we BOTH know how you tried to resolve the "oh my, don't reply to this pm or i'll tell that you are stalking female members", ****.

seriously. SAVE THAT FACE!

Hey Ghook and Rabbi would you both mind watching the video i posted on page 1 and tell me if you think its biased toward one group or the other (since you both have a personal stake in one side of the equation).

I feel its neutral but if one of you tells me otherwise I will open my mind up to it not being neutral.

I watched it! Biased overtone, but nothing was factually inaccurate!

Thanks for your informed input Ghook, you are helping to evolve my opinion a little here. I appreciate it.

indeed. He admits bias (shocker) but gobbled up the chance to accept it nonetheless.

WOW. I guess it takes a jew to tell you what I already posted.

I have no idea

You pretty much said all you needed to say in red above. Again, we BOTH know how you tried to resolve the "oh my, don't reply to this pm or i'll tell that you are stalking female members", ****.

seriously. SAVE THAT FACE!
Yet, that is not what I said [emphasis added for the insanely delusional].

I have no idea how you could confirm something that never happened.

You really must enjoy looking like a fool as you keep doing it.

unfortunately for you, a fool in your eyes if often a fucking mastermind to everyone else.

like I said, ****, we BOTH know who cried to the fucking mods. Whitewash and deny what you need to.

unfortunately for you, a fool in your eyes if often a fucking mastermind to everyone else.

like I said, ****, we BOTH know who cried to the fucking mods. Whitewash and deny what you need to.
I did not cry to the mods. Prove that I did cry to the mods about any repping or any PMs. Your assertion, your burden to prove it. It's that annoying logic that keeps getting you.

I did not cry to the mods. Prove that I did cry to the mods about any repping or any PMs. Your assertion, your burden to prove it. It's that annoying logic that keeps getting you.

posting pms is against the rules. You'd know that were you not such a fucking retarded ****.

Suffice it to say that it's pretty obvious why you react like you are.

also, sending me pms and then turning off your pms? Nice passive-aggressiveness! That kind of shit probably had nothing to do with why you were punked out my mods yesterday.

:rofl:

posting pms is against the rules. You'd know that were you not such a fucking retarded ****. ....
Not if you get permission from the person who can confirm your delusion.

.... Suffice it to say that it's pretty obvious why you react like you are. ....
Indeed, I 'react' by pointing out your lack of logic.

.... also, sending me pms and then turning off your pms? Nice passive-aggressiveness! ....
Are you talking about a PM of mine??????????? Wow.

.... That kind of shit probably had nothing to do with why you were punked out my mods yesterday. ....
And now you're talking about mod actions?????

Your combination of intoxication with your insanity is not a good idea.

Private Message: Tsk tsk

Today, 01:15 PM
Uniquely Normal
Member #20811

evidence, ****. It would be what's for breakfast had you not already stuffed yourself with cock and balls.

Si Modo: 1
Shogun: 0

ROUND 2 Ding Ding.

An Aside for shogun....yes he said there was bias, and seeing as he has had a level head in this thread I'm going to take his opinion seriously. You on the other hand ruin your credibility with your asanine behavior.

Uniquely Normal
Member #20811

evidence, ****. It would be what's for breakfast had you not already stuffed yourself with cock and balls.
And, that is evidence of your still unsupported claim that I cried to the mods????????

You are beyond fucking insane. Seriously.

Animated-PopcornBag.gif

Si Modo: 1
Shogun: 0

ROUND 2 Ding Ding.

An Aside for shogun....yes he said there was bias, and seeing as he has had a level head in this thread I'm going to take his opinion seriously. You on the other hand ruin your credibility with your asanine behavior.

Indeed, it takes a great imagination to figure out why someone who enjoys a double standard, yet admits bias that he gladly enjoys, might be calmer than someone reacting to grannies being evicted for the sake of wanting jews.

I guess you can pick and choose what you thing is acceptable all you need to. if you want to believe that my reaction validates this kind of state based racism then be my guest. Lord knows you've daftly circumvented a Scarlet A for your efforts.

"It's clear to me that this is another case of settlers taking the law into their own hands," said Rabbi Yehiel Grenimann of Rabbis for Human Rights, an Israeli group that opposes Palestinian home evictions and demolitions.

"It's just another step-by-step way of pushing them (the Palestinians) out," he said.

hey Pilgrim.. way to value the same type of status quo that whites in South Africa enjoyed during the 70s. I can only imagine your reaction to Nelson Mandela leaving jail. Points for white south Afrikaners, eh buddy?

Last edited:

Uniquely Normal
Member #20811

And, that is evidence of your still unsupported claim that I cried to the mods????????

You are beyond fucking insane. Seriously.

No bitch, THAT is evidence that you keep sending me PMs meant to cry about me stalking you when I reply. Seriously, can't you get a series of more than 3 firing synapses working in tandem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back