Settler run over palestinian

Actually Jillian, I'll apologize. I'm being overly snarky and that shuts off any discussion.

What you should apologize for is the crap you wrote below...

My feeling about the Israeli/Palestinian situation is that there has been ongoing wrongs committed by both Israel and the Palestinians

Here we go with the moral equivalencies... :eusa_whistle:

and the surrounding Arab states but you can't isolate those wrongs without taking into account all sides.

Uhhh, yes you can. Israel has been under perpetual attack for what, 70 years?

You seem to see only the fingers pointing at Israel and condemning Israel.

Given that there are 4 million jews aligned against 500 million arab muslims, with one vote in the UN vs. 57 for the muslims, that the fraud UN HRC is almost entirely made up of dictators allied against israel, yeah, that can make one feel a little outnumbered...

I keep seeing a lack of accountabillity for Israel's actions

As compared to who? Do you see what china has done to the Tibetans, Russians to Chechnya, N korea and iran to their own citizens, Muslims in sudan to the Christians, etc.? Where do you live, under a rock?

Israel is not a "victim" -

It has been for decades, and if you had an ounce of facts, you'd know it.

Israel has the most powerful and sophisticated military in the region and the most powerful ally in the world rubber stamping everything it does.

But I thought it got its ass kicked by the hez terrorists? Or the IDF is only powerful when people like you need it to be?

As for the US "rubberstamping everything israel does," - did it approve Olmert's begging to allow the IAF to bomb iran last year? No it did not.

Israel has a powerful American lobby that tries to control Israel's image to the American public and in the the American media.

The oil and saudi lobbies are 10x larger - yet we hear nothing from ppl like you about them.

The Palestinian situation is the albatross around Israel's neck that hinders it's image abroad and amongst it's own citizens in much the same way as Guantanamo did for the U.S..

Only to useful idiots and trash europeans who are appeasing their own muslim filthy hordes.

As for the Palestinians - I've said many times that they are no innocents- I've don't absolve them and their actions have hurt their own cause over and over again by their suicide bombers, using children and handicapped people as bombers, encouraging children to admire martyrs etc etc. Historically - they could have taken a peaceful resolution but they didn't but that was two generations ago now.

Oslo, and Sharm el-shek were 2 generations ago? WTF?

But right now, at this point in time, Israel is the Goliath, not the David and the Palestinians are a tragedy.

Only to the clueless and factless.

Last edited:
Israel is not a "victim" - Israel has the most powerful and sophisticated military in the region
But they had no military in 1946. That was what convinced all their neighbors to invade; the chance to get a few cheap licks in and take loot.

As for the Palestinians - I've said many times that they are no innocents-
That's nice to hear
But right now, at this point in time, Israel is the Goliath, not the David and the Palestinians are a tragedy. Whether it is their own doing as a "people" or not doesn't matter -
But what their own people keep doing does matter. The Palestinian leadership still refuses to recognize Israel's right to exist. Either the people throw out their leaders or they suffer for their leaders actions.
Rather akin to American people suffering because they keep electing the same people to Congress and the San ate.
Despite what you think Jillian, I do know something of the history of that area - and part of any solution has to be honesty and accountability on both sides.
Yet you seem completely unaware of the deliberately falsified propaganda produced by pro-Islamic factions. this film is more of the same. The person run over was a criminal who had just stabbed two people. The driver of the car stopped said criminal from getting away.
I really don't see that as such a bad thing, say on par with throwing acid on schoolchildren. In point of fact I think the driver did the right thing stopping a criminal

My feeling about the Israeli/Palestinian situation is that there has been ongoing wrongs committed by both Israel and the Palestinians and the surrounding Arab states
LOL, that is always the leftist antisemites PC response. I condemn both sides BULLSHIT! You condemn one side. You demand painful concession from only one side.

but you can't isolate those wrongs without taking into account all sides
Why? That is all you do joker. You probably call the Palestinian a victim without recognizing he just unprovokingly stabbed two people. The guy in the car, while wrong and cowardly, was highly emotional against a man who randomly (and cowardly himself) just stabbed to people solely because they are Jewish.

Despite what you think Jillian, I do know something of the history of that area - and part of any solution has to be honesty and accountability on both sides.
:eusa_hand: You know SHIT!

Yet you seem completely unaware of the deliberately falsified propaganda produced by pro-Islamic factions. this film is more of the same. The person run over was a criminal who had just stabbed two people. The driver of the car stopped said criminal from getting away.
I really don't see that as such a bad thing, say on par with throwing acid on schoolchildren. In point of fact I think the driver did the right thing stopping a criminal
That is a little dishonest also. The cowardly random Palestinian stabber was running away from the crime and IDF soldiers shot him. The driver witnessed everything and seeked revenge against a vicious criminal.

That is a little dishonest also. The cowardly random Palestinian stabber was running away from the crime and IDF soldiers shot him. The driver witnessed everything and seeked revenge against a vicious criminal.
I was unaware of that aspect, thank you for the information.
Sometimes it is difficult to find all the facts and the piece listed either hid the IDF prior shooting or did not mention it.
So it still comes down to a single driver, who presumably has been charged with a crime, being used as some "example" of how Israel works.
If Israel were as bad as some say no criminal charge would have been pressed against the driver.

A couple of years ago a woman in Houston ran over her husband because he had been having an affair. She got sentenced to 20 years. Does this case indicate Houston women are violent, or that the one was violent? Clearly the court disapproved her action, so it is not a general sentiment. the same holds in this case; if an Israeli court finds the driver culpable then that is the statement - even random Palestinian criminals can get justice from Israeli courts. If a court releases him, then, and only then, one can draw a darker conclusion.

That you are boring is beyond cavil. The fact that I may choose to respond to your lies, to mock you for your lying (even though you are boring) is hardly dispositive, ya lying little stupid bitch! Try again. And more smilies, bitch. You haven't quite proved how much a tool you can be in one post yet!

It really is too bad, this forum could be good, as the modding is slight, so one can curse, but that the 2 fucking zeroes in my sig are allowed to stay just make it not worth it.

These 2 turds just firebomb every thread, derailing/destroying them, so its just not worth coming here too often.

Gunny et al must be happy with the same 5 ppl posting over and over... :cuckoo:

Then take it up with Gunny.

Oh wait. You can't. Because you keep flinging turds too.

Actually Jillian, I'll apologize. I'm being overly snarky and that shuts off any discussion.

My feeling about the Israeli/Palestinian situation is that there has been ongoing wrongs committed by both Israel and the Palestinians

Here we go with the moral equivalencies... :eusa_whistle:

You think? Or are you just another one of those that blindly rubberstamps your approval on everything Israel does? No need to answer - the answer is obvious.

I've pretty much written you off as a useless sack of shit better off being ignored or pointed to and laughed at hysterically (can't decide which) - I'm willing to reconsider if you can actually ADD something to the debate. :eusa_eh:

Uhhh, yes you can. Israel has been under perpetual attack for what, 70 years?

Israel has done it's share provocation and attacking. Where Israel's victim status may once have been legit, that mask has worn thin in light of modern reality.

Given that there are 4 million jews aligned against 500 million arab muslims, with one vote in the UN vs. 57 for the muslims, that the fraud UN HRC is almost entirely made up of dictators allied against israel, yeah, that can make one feel a little outnumbered...

That's a disengenius comparison - again, the David and Goliath comparison is a fraud. Israel has a far better military and intelligence operation and a partner in the U.S. that has steadfastly refused to call it to any sort of accounting for it's actions and has effectively blocked any actions against Israel whether justified or not.

As compared to who? Do you see what china has done to the Tibetans, Russians to Chechnya, N korea and iran to their own citizens, Muslims in sudan to the Christians, etc.? Where do you live, under a rock?

Fine. Start another thread about those injustices then - but quit using them to deflect from the issue at hand - an issue I might remind you Mr. or Ms. RhodesScholar - is a chronic destabilizing element in the Middle East fueling terrorism in addition to one of simple human justice.

It has been for decades, and if you had an ounce of facts, you'd know it.

If you ever took off your dark glasses you would realize that is a joke and finally, the rest of the western world is starting to wake up to it.

But I thought it got its ass kicked by the hez terrorists? Or the IDF is only powerful when people like you need it to be?

Ass kicked? Hardly. They didn't come off as well as they wanted for a variety of reasons (political, strategic, and ethical)- do a little research - but they did not get their ass kicked. The IDF's reputation is excellent - the best in Middle East, and no Mr. or Ms. PseudoRhodesScholar - it's nothing to do with my needs.

As for the US "rubberstamping everything israel does," - did it approve Olmert's begging to allow the IAF to bomb iran last year? No it did not.

You might want to do a little more research into that before flapping your lips. The U.S. and Israel are not strong allies simply because of religoius and cultural identity but because of who they are in the Middle East and that they are our leading weapons purchaser and are willing do things we can't politically do that are in our best interests. Someday bombing Iran might be that thing and do you want to bet there will be meetings behind closed doors and a "don't ask, don't tell" agreement? Look at what happened in Lebenon and how long it took for the U.S. to make any sort of statement about it? Do you think we didn't know and agree to look the other way?

The oil and saudi lobbies are 10x larger - yet we hear nothing from ppl like you about them.

Their lobbies are strong in terms of energy and oil - not culture and religion. There is CAIR but in comparison to AIPAC or CAMERA their effect on U.S. politics is minor.

As for "people like me" - this is the first time I've mentioned lobbies so your sweeping generalization is nothing more than crap to avoid directly addressing the issues.

Only to useful idiots and trash europeans who are appeasing their own muslim filthy hordes.

As for the Palestinians - I've said many times that they are no innocents- I've don't absolve them and their actions have hurt their own cause over and over again by their suicide bombers, using children and handicapped people as bombers, encouraging children to admire martyrs etc etc. Historically - they could have taken a peaceful resolution but they didn't but that was two generations ago now.

Oslo, and Sharm el-shek were 2 generations ago? WTF?

I was talking about further back in history when a more realistic peace deal was possible but if you want to talk about Oslo and Sharm el-shek it wasn't just the Palestinians that failed to come up to the bat. Both sides were deeply divided in their acceptance of it and deeply untrusting for good reason. Sharm el-Shek was not a a peace deal.

But right now, at this point in time, Israel is the Goliath, not the David and the Palestinians are a tragedy.

Only to the clueless and factless.

Like you? Such a tragedy. Try taking off your shades.

I was unaware of that aspect, thank you for the information.
Sometimes it is difficult to find all the facts and the piece listed either hid the IDF prior shooting or did not mention it.
So it still comes down to a single driver, who presumably has been charged with a crime, being used as some "example" of how Israel works.
If Israel were as bad as some say no criminal charge would have been pressed against the driver.

A couple of years ago a woman in Houston ran over her husband because he had been having an affair. She got sentenced to 20 years. Does this case indicate Houston women are violent, or that the one was violent? Clearly the court disapproved her action, so it is not a general sentiment. the same holds in this case; if an Israeli court finds the driver culpable then that is the statement - even random Palestinian criminals can get justice from Israeli courts. If a court releases him, then, and only then, one can draw a darker conclusion.

He was charged with a crime and the Palestinian was treated by Israeli doctors!

My feeling about the Israeli/Palestinian situation is that there has been ongoing wrongs committed by both Israel and the Palestinians and the surrounding Arab states
LOL, that is always the leftist antisemites PC response. I condemn both sides BULLSHIT! You condemn one side. You demand painful concession from only one side.

Nope, nothing to do with PC - it's simply history combined with your knee-jerk response to any perceived criticism of Israel. If you condemn both sides ...well, at a glance it seems token on one side. Or maybe it's just if anyone else criticizes Israel it generates a reflex scream of anti-semitism from you? Or maybe that is simply your own "rightwing antimuslim PC"response? :eusa_eh:

What concession is it you think I'm demanding?

but you can't isolate those wrongs without taking into account all sides
Why? That is all you do joker. You probably call the Palestinian a victim without recognizing he just unprovokingly stabbed two people. The guy in the car, while wrong and cowardly, was highly emotional against a man who randomly (and cowardly himself) just stabbed to people solely because they are Jewish.

You think? Perhaps you can take your thumb out of your ass and show me where I've made a comment on that incident? Or is this yet another knee-jerk assumption? They seem to be quite common with you and Jillian. :eusa_eh:

:eusa_hand: You know SHIT!

You're right. I do. I know "SHIT" when I see it.

Please don't forget to flush.

If we are telling each other what to do, you should get drunk and play in traffic

Israel has done it's share provocation and attacking. Where Israel's victim status may once have been legit, that mask has worn thin in light of modern reality.
PLEASE! If the Palestinians dropped their arms, then they would have no checkpoints and probably a country by now.

You mean provocation by taking every Jew out of Gaza, just to see it become a base for 1000s of missile attacks? I wonder who you root for during rape scenes. I bet when you are watching one you say things like, "Give it good to the little bitch!"

That's a disengenius comparison - again, the David and Goliath comparison is a fraud. Israel has a far better military and intelligence operation and a partner in the U.S. that has steadfastly refused to call it to any sort of accounting for it's actions and has effectively blocked any actions against Israel whether justified or not.
Hey stupid! The USSR had armed the Arabs to the teeth for decades! During the '48 war, the US put a weapons embargo on the Middle East, but the USSR was arming the Arabs with everything they could. The first weapons and aid came during the 6 day war in '67

Fine. Start another thread about those injustices then - but quit using them to deflect from the issue at hand - an issue I might remind you Mr. or Ms. RhodesScholar - is a chronic destabilizing element in the Middle East fueling terrorism in addition to one of simple human justice.
Always the libtard excuse, they fuel middle east instability. What about the Iran Iraq War, the Libya-Egypt conflicts. The Iraq invasion of Kuwait. The Kurds-Iraq conflics. The Kurd-Turk conflict. The Cyrus-Turkey conflict. The Syria-Lebanese conflict. Black September when the Palestinians tried to overthrow Jordan and 20K Palestinians were killed in a month. The Lebanese civil war. Yemen Civil war. The Sunni-Shia love affair Etc. the Jews did all of this huh? Face it the Middle East, like Africa, is an unstable place.

If you ever took off your dark glasses you would realize that is a joke and finally, the rest of the western world is starting to wake up to it.

Pot calling the kettle black.

The West is not waking up. Rather they are trying to placate their every growing Muslim minority and their black crack sellers.

You might want to do a little more research into that before flapping your lips. The U.S. and Israel are not strong allies simply because of religoius and cultural identity but because of who they are in the Middle East and that they are our leading weapons purchaser and are willing do things we can't politically do that are in our best interests. Someday bombing Iran might be that thing and do you want to bet there will be meetings behind closed doors and a "don't ask, don't tell" agreement? Look at what happened in Lebenon and how long it took for the U.S. to make any sort of statement about it? Do you think we didn't know and agree to look the other way?
OK course you leave out Israel was a very good pawn during the cold war. The Arabs on the Soviet side and the Jews on the US side. That was important. Not to mention Israeli is a democratic capitalist industrialize country in which we identify with.

Their lobbies are strong in terms of energy and oil - not culture and religion. There is CAIR but in comparison to AIPAC or CAMERA their effect on U.S. politics is minor.

As for "people like me" - this is the first time I've mentioned lobbies so your sweeping generalization is nothing more than crap to avoid directly addressing the issues.
PLEASE, I when I get a minute I will find the lobby dollars again and show you that AIPAC isn't even on the charts. The AIPAC effect is a good propaganda piece. CAIR has just as much influence (but their influence is also overstated)!

I was talking about further back in history when a more realistic peace deal was possible but if you want to talk about Oslo and Sharm el-shek it wasn't just the Palestinians that failed to come up to the bat. Both sides were deeply divided in their acceptance of it and deeply untrusting for good reason. Sharm el-Shek was not a a peace deal.
Are you serious! the Palestinians were offered 95-98% of the land they wanted, compensation to the so called refugees and independence! Yet they choose war. You have a funny way of placing blame.

If we are telling each other what to do, you should get drunk and play in traffic

Umm...that's not my quote. It's PseudoRhodesScholar's quote.

But hey, I'm always up for an adventure. I'll go play in traffic if you'll take a high dive into the shallow end of the gene pool? Oh wait....you're already paddling...

PLEASE! If the Palestinians dropped their arms, then they would have no checkpoints and probably a country by now.

You mean provocation by taking every Jew out of Gaza, just to see it become a base for 1000s of missile attacks? I wonder who you root for during rape scenes. I bet when you are watching one you say things like, "Give it good to the little bitch!"

Hey stupid! The USSR had armed the Arabs to the teeth for decades! During the '48 war, the US put a weapons embargo on the Middle East, but the USSR was arming the Arabs with everything they could. The first weapons and aid came during the 6 day war in '67

Always the libtard excuse, they fuel middle east instability. What about the Iran Iraq War, the Libya-Egypt conflicts. The Iraq invasion of Kuwait. The Kurds-Iraq conflics. The Kurd-Turk conflict. The Cyrus-Turkey conflict. The Syria-Lebanese conflict. Black September when the Palestinians tried to overthrow Jordan and 20K Palestinians were killed in a month. The Lebanese civil war. Yemen Civil war. The Sunni-Shia love affair Etc. the Jews did all of this huh? Face it the Middle East, like Africa, is an unstable place.

What your deranged little mind can't get a grip on is I'm not saying they are the cause of all instability in the Middle East nor have I said that the Jews are responsible for all the instability. You are certainly an excitable little man.

They do fuel instability in the Middle East.
Moving forward on the Palestinian issue, the toughest point on the agenda. Creating a viable Palestinian nation is the best available antidote to regional extremism in the greater Middle East. Before such a nation could be built, however, a capable Palestinian leadership should emerge. Such a leadership, as a first prerequisite, should have a monopoly on using force within the Palestinian community. Even a forward-looking and reasonable leadership, however, cannot simply accept the terms dictated by Israel. For their part, the Israelis need to see that the survival of Israel in the 21st century depends far less on strategic depth than on demographic trends in the areas under Israeli control.

Pot calling the kettle black.

The West is not waking up. Rather they are trying to placate their every growing Muslim minority and their black crack sellers.

OK course you leave out Israel was a very good pawn during the cold war. The Arabs on the Soviet side and the Jews on the US side. That was important. Not to mention Israeli is a democratic capitalist industrialize country in which we identify with.

PLEASE, I when I get a minute I will find the lobby dollars again and show you that AIPAC isn't even on the charts. The AIPAC effect is a good propaganda piece. CAIR has just as much influence (but their influence is also overstated)!

Are you serious! the Palestinians were offered 95-98% of the land they wanted, compensation to the so called refugees and independence! Yet they choose war. You have a funny way of placing blame.

Offered - 98%???? Look at the maps and tell me that with a straight face. They may have been offered but those lands were never given nor, if you lookk at the maps - do I think was there any intent to. Likewise I don't think there was any unified intent among the Palestinians to cease violence and part of that is there is no single recognizable authority among them that can speak for them and hold them responsible.

Some interesting points made pro/con: Was Israel responsible for the failure of the Oslo Accords? - Israeli-Palestinian Conflict - ProCon.org

Amos Oz, Professor of Hebrew Literature at Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, in a Jan. 10, 2003 Ha'aretz newspaper article by Ari Shavit titled "Reality Bites," offered the following:

"I maintain that Oslo was not given even a day's grace. Immediately, even before the ink was dry, the one side planned jihad and the brainwashing for jihad, while the other planned settlements. Therefore, I don't think Oslo failed, because Oslo was never tried."

For simplicity, here is Wikipedia's description of Oslo Accords: Oslo Accords - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
and Sharm el-shek: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharm_el-Sheikh_Memorandum_(1999)

Last edited:
I've told you already, jew. Americans don't serve in your little jewish, pony-wristed military force. Go blow up some civvies and toddlers and stroke your ****-ego elsewhere.:thup:

Not jewish, you stupid fucking **** asshole.

How come you never served in the US military, you big talking pussy? This POS talks about "defending the US" - but she never served, not a day.

The big pussy probably whined to the recruiter and cried "but I get tummyaches, so I can't be expected to serve with all of the men here."

You fucking weak little girl.

military service doesn't have a monopoly on patriotism, beyotch. I assure you, i'd gladly take up arms if America were ever invaded like the zionism which causes you to rationalize the creation of israel. As it is, you'll have to forgive me for not finding it necessary to measure dicks with an inchworm like you.

Don't forget... even those who've served in the military get their asses beat by civvies. It's too bad you don't live in the mid west.

That you are boring is beyond cavil. The fact that I may choose to respond to your lies, to mock you for your lying (even though you are boring) is hardly dispositive, ya lying little stupid bitch! Try again. And more smilies, bitch. You haven't quite proved how much a tool you can be in one post yet!

It really is too bad, this forum could be good, as the modding is slight, so one can curse, but that the 2 fucking zeroes in my sig are allowed to stay just make it not worth it.

These 2 turds just firebomb every thread, derailing/destroying them, so its just not worth coming here too often.

Gunny et al must be happy with the same 5 ppl posting over and over... :cuckoo:

Then take it up with Gunny.

Oh wait. You can't. Because you keep flinging turds too.

You'll have to forgive the knee jerk assumption by the stooges that there should be one standard for goyim and another standard for jews. It's a saturated constant in the posts of Rabbi, Ghook, rhodes scholar and Cock Stucker.

Forum List

Back