"Settlements" Are Not Illegal

I would say the Jewish people have, in fact, forfeited their rights, because they don't want Americans to have rights.

How can you support immigration for America but not for Israel? The height of hypocrisy. But can you get away with it, because everybody wants to move to America which was built by white people, and nobody wants to move to Israel which was "built" I mean stolen, by Jews.

Go away and read a proper history book, and not one passed out at the secret meeting of the neonazi propagandists.

Your basic premise is that power politics trump inalienable rights.

You view the entire conflict through this lens.

Your basic premise is that everyone has inalienable rights except the Jewish people.
Does an invading religious group have "inalienable rights" over and above the indigenous native population?
When does anyone define Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters and land grabbers as an "indigenous population"?

Your basic premise is that everyone has inalienable rights except the Jewish people.
Does an invading religious group have "inalienable rights" over and above the indigenous native population?

The only invading religious group was the arab muslims who started to invade from 1917 and then went all out in a war of annihilation in 1947.

The Jews that migrated legally were the same people as the indigenous population as proven by genetic tests. So do explain what inalienable rights the invading arab muslim illegal immigrants have to any of the lands granted to the Jews under international treaty in 1923 ?

When does anyone define Egyptian, Syrian and Lebanese squatters and land grabbers as an "indigenous population"?

When they are paid neo marxists stooges or paid islamonazi propagandists, anyone else would look at the facts and declare the arab muslims to be removed from the area as illegal immigrants

I know you are attempting to argue that the Jewish people are the invaders and the Arab Muslims are the indigenous native population. It is a ridiculous reversal of the reality. The Jewish people and the Jewish culture clearly originated and developed in that place prior to the invasion of successive waves of people from other places. That is the definition of indigenous -- that the people of that culture existed in that place prior to invasions, colonization and settlement by another culture or religious group.

But, oddly enough, for the sake of the Palestinian people, I would have to answer "yes" to your question. Even though the Arab Muslim culture is NOT the indigenous culture and it can be proven historically that it was an invading religion and culture -- I DO think the Palestinian people have inherent and inalienable rights to self-determination on a part of that territory.

No one has rights "over and above" another group. Each group has the same rights and each group's rights are equally inalienable. But its not a zero sum game.

And indigeniety is not the only factor that should be considered. We must also consider factors such as: facts on the ground (or "you can't unbreak this egg") and whether or not self-determination and self-government is actually possible for the group in question.

Forum List

Back