Setting the Stage NOT to Testify...EVER

Eventually she will testify but the congressmen will be paid to not ask her any tough questions. And that will the end of the benghazi scandal.

Eventually she will testify but the congressmen will be paid to not ask her any tough questions. And that will the end of the benghazi scandal.

It's all a conspiracy. Didn't you hear g5000? Nothing like that woulkd ever happen least of all where a Clinton is involved.

No way...Hill and Bill...two fine upstanding politicians. Both known for being truthfull too. Assk Vince Foster.

Last edited:
"Clots in the legs are a common risk after someone has been bedridden, as Clinton may have been for a time after her concussion. Those are "no big deal" and are treated with six months of blood thinners to allow them to dissolve on their own and to prevent further clots from forming, he said."

News from The Associated Press

Poor baby will claim to be oh so weak..for the entire 6 months and then some.

just like Bush never had too, as well as chainey, hmmmm.......

-- nor Reagan who simply repeated, over and over, "I can't remember, I don't recall, I don't know".

Foolishly, I thought this might stop the lies from the rw's but it looks like they're just getting warmed up.

Lies are all they have so that's all we'll hear from them.

Personally if I were this skeptical about someones illness and they subsequentlydied I would be, well I'm not sure of the word....ashamed maybe?

Questioning the cconcussion was fair as no known medical treatment was reported to be received. But this latest developement seems to confirm that story. Blood clots in the extremities are common for bed ridden patients of her size and age. Blod clots of any size or location can cause heart failure. I have lost family members due to complications from blood clots.

"Clots in the legs are a common risk after someone has been bedridden, as Clinton may have been for a time after her concussion. Those are "no big deal" and are treated with six months of blood thinners to allow them to dissolve on their own and to prevent further clots from forming, he said."

just like Bush never had too, as well as chainey, hmmmm.......

-- nor Reagan who simply repeated, over and over, "I can't remember, I don't recall, I don't know".

Foolishly, I thought this might stop the lies from the rw's but it looks like they're just getting warmed up.

Lies are all they have so that's all we'll hear from them.

Yeah and a blow job isn't sex.

Not to down play the overall level of fucked up the whole Benghazi thing was and continues to be....

but on the scale of state generated obscenities, this barely registers.

Due to the clot, Hillary will suffer memory loss. She learned her lesson during the Rose Law Firm litigation. Excuses are always necessary. She just can't remember a thing about Benghazi.

Due to the clot, Hillary will suffer memory loss. She learned her lesson during the Rose Law Firm litigation. Excuses are always necessary. She just can't remember a thing about Benghazi.

"Clinton has a history of blood clots. In 1998, a clot was found behind her right knee and she was put on a blood thinner, but stopped when her health improved."

She such an ill person with serious long term health issues. How can we possibly have her run for President. :confused:

You know..Reagan too old...McCain with skin cancer...

Hillary Clinton admitted to hospital with blood clot following concussion - NY Daily News

She may dodge the testifying bullet but she's shooting her future presidential aspirations right in her fat foot.

As a nation, we just can't risk it.

Last edited:

You really are quite a stupid child. Do you think that she pulled this out of her ass to say that there were fuck ups in the Benghazi consulate? You really are a fucking idiot.

You really are quite a stupid child. Do you think that she pulled this out of her ass to say that there were fuck ups in the Benghazi consulate? You really are a fucking idiot.

Tuck your dick back in your mouth and STFU. I said true or not she will use it to further delay testifying. Have another glass of oBUMa Kool-Aid. Yeah I'm a child with a name like Dick Tuck Board Troll. :cool:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back