Setting the Record Straight

The post contains a link to the Pew Research Center...beyond that I am unable to assist...if you dispute the findings please refute them with documented sources...
I couldn't find the actual poll. I think it depends on your definition of zionist. Do you have to move to Israel? Do you even need to understand the situation, which I would argue that most Jews outside of Israel do not? Do you feel that you support them in some way or do you have to send money?

I actually think if you check it out that you will find way more Christian zionists than Jewish ones.

And I am not taking issue with any of the facts you presented in the OP. I don't think anyone has, actually.

Abi the poll did not apply a stringent definition to 'Zionist', hence they merely defined the word in terms of 'do you support the nation of Israel?" That could run the spectrum from hard-line supporters to provisional supporters...the main point was that statistically anti-Zionism among Jews remains a minority position...

Abi the poll did not apply a stringent definition to 'Zionist', hence they merely defined the word in terms of 'do you support the nation of Israel?" That could run the spectrum from hard-line supporters to provisional supporters...the main point was that statistically anti-Zionism among Jews remains a minority position...
I still doubt that with religious Jews. The atheists who call themselves Jews, sure, but most of them still have not moved there and many who have wish to leave. And don't you think Christian zionists outnumber the Jewish zionists? Heck, I bet they outnumber Jews period.

I still doubt that with religious Jews. The atheists who call themselves Jews, sure, but most of them still have not moved there and many who have wish to leave. And don't you think Christian zionists outnumber the Jewish zionists? Heck, I bet they outnumber Jews period.

Indeed the wacko Christian Zionists outnumber Jews, but this fact doesn't mediate a majority support for Israel among Jews, even if it is merely a symbolic support position...those Christian Zionists---particularly the Evangelicals--are deeply immoral because their beliefs actually condemn Jews to purgatory for not accepting Jesus, however they also believe that Jews play a critical role in the Biblical apocalypse/ascension...they are masterful moral hypocrites!!

I grew up in New York City, so I have been around Jews most of my life: friends...girlfriends...co-workers...clients. Even from an empirical perspective I can tell you that the majority of Jews support Israel, and many of them repeat the lies that comprise the Zionist narrative...I have also noticed that any argument one makes is axiomatically interpreted as 'anti-Semitism'...this level of conditioning is quite prevalent among them...

Forum List

Back