Setting The Record Straight About The Palin Brawl

Let's see, arrive at a party methed up and drunk, where you don't know the people, weren't invited, and start a brawl. Real classy. Wonderful display of prime redneck manners.

• Banned
Let's see, arrive at a party methed up and drunk, where you don't know the people, weren't invited, and start a brawl. Real classy. Wonderful display of prime redneck manners.
Prove any Palin was on meth!

According to whom? Some cowardly punks who like to beat up little girls are the ones who started the "brawl."

If it bleeds it leads, and likewise if anyone makes something up to negatively reflect on a Palin.

Turns out this story was as make-believe as the gentle giant of Ferguson.

They "weren't invited"....got a link, liar?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Give me your evidence that the family are meth heads. I will seriously take that evidence to Alaskan authorities in a heartbeat.

I told Dot Com the same thing. A political icon like Sarah Palin being involved in either doing meth or dealing meth needs to be revealed for being a criminal.

Her family for being criminals as well.

I'll do it. Not kidding. You can pm me if you don't want to put your evidence out on the open board.

Both my conservative candidates that I supported in Municipal elections up here won handily and I'll have a bit of time on my hands.

They "weren't invited"....got a link, liar?
huh_zps297f809f.png

Everything he claimed turns out to be a lie.

He and Dot Com have been making the claim.of illegal activity. I want the evidence and if its true I really will run with it.

What do you think? I should give them 48 hours to put up or shut up?

48 hours. Ok? I promise you that if you can back up your claims against the Palin family that they are involved in criminal activity I will go to the Alaskan authorities.

When I grew up me and my brother got in fights now and then. He could hit me and I could hit him, but if someone else hit either of us, we beat the hell out of him. And woe be unto the guy that abused either of our sisters.
From what I read, one of the Palin girls was knocked down and dragged and her family came to her aid. That is the way it is supposed to be and everything else is BS.

Alright forum let's vote!

Men: Would you rather get a blowjob from Sarah or Bristol?

Women: Would you bang what's his name? The Palin dad?
You are an retarded idiot. I vote to stuff a sock in your stupid big mouth.

In the end I'd pick Sarah. Bristol looks pretty good in some pics but Sarah comes with some major bragging rights. And I bet she'd be real good too :badgrin:

Forum List

Back