Setting the Bar for Corruption

Using your logic, if someone sets up a church with some followers and calls it the Reformed Catholic Church, that means they are catholics. Sure thing MORON.

uh.. what would you call it?

A CULT?

RIMSHOT!

:eusa_dance:

You can post all the ignorant links you want, there is ONLY one "Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints" the Mormon church. And it is historical provable fact that since at least 1896 the church has BANNED ALL multiply wives. You are kicked OUT of the church for having more than one wife at the same time.

Go ahead keep making idiotic statements and posting lies, you excell at it.

As to catholics are to christians as trial lawyers are to Trial Lawyers, you lose again you genius.

Ahh, and of course they are the "real" Mormons, right?

The term Christians applies to Catholics, correct? Hence I can say "Christians" and include Catholics. Its an overgeneralized term, moron, just like the original one was.

I know, you are spinning real hard to avoid the analogies, but just admit it, the original comparison was idiotic.

I play Larkinns game and you chastise me, what a SURPRISE.

You aren't playing my "game". I post an analogy to show how absurd the original statement and you jump on my statement showing how its absurd. Of COURSE its absurd you fucking dumbass. That was the POINT.

Ahh, and of course they are the "real" Mormons, right?

The term Christians applies to Catholics, correct? Hence I can say "Christians" and include Catholics. Its an overgeneralized term, moron, just like the original one was.

I know, you are spinning real hard to avoid the analogies, but just admit it, the original comparison was idiotic.

You aren't playing my "game". I post an analogy to show how absurd the original statement and you jump on my statement showing how its absurd. Of COURSE its absurd you fucking dumbass. That was the POINT.

Sure thing you ignorant boob. According to YOUR logic, if I establish a Reformed Catholic Church not only am I now a catholic but I am the "real" catholic..... you are a fucking idiot. Just admit your wrong. It is not to hard to do. You made a stupid unprovable statement I easily destroyed and now you can not back away from it.

As to analogies.... Lets see. If I say 10 TRIAL Lawyers are LIKE TRIAL LAWYERS that is not the same as saying 10 Catholic Priests are like all Christians. But your superior intellect already knows that and because I made you look the fool you can't back away from that either.

Ignorance is never funny, but do keep trying.

oooohhhh no... considering the fervor of your condemnation and the denial of other sects of mormons (warren jeffs didn't just magically appear!) it is not only a knee slapper but it's totally righteous and you know it. I, as an atheist, give your beliefs more credibility than you'd find in your "fellow christians". It's RICH that you are willing to play the same hand that you r faith gets handed to it by your christian comrades.

Hell, I'm still chuckling.

oooohhhh no... considering the fervor of your condemnation and the denial of other sects of mormons (warren jeffs didn't just magically appear!) it is not only a knee slapper but it's totally righteous and you know it. I, as an atheist, give your beliefs more credibility than you'd find in your "fellow christians". It's RICH that you are willing to play the same hand that you r faith gets handed to it by your christian comrades.

Hell, I'm still chuckling.

Except you did not hear me say what you claim. Those people are free to believe what they want. BUT they are NOT Mormons. Any more than a Lutheran is a Catholic or Member of the Church of England is a Lutheran.

Sure thing you ignorant boob. According to YOUR logic, if I establish a Reformed Catholic Church not only am I now a catholic but I am the "real" catholic..... you are a fucking idiot. Just admit your wrong. It is not to hard to do. You made a stupid unprovable statement I easily destroyed and now you can not back away from it.

I'm sorry, when did I say they were the "real" mormons? I didn't. I don't give a shit who is the "real" ones, but Romney is linked to their group through his religion.

As to analogies.... Lets see. If I say 10 TRIAL Lawyers are LIKE TRIAL LAWYERS that is not the same as saying 10 Catholic Priests are like all Christians. But your superior intellect already knows that and because I made you look the fool you can't back away from that either.

Actually its exactly the same thing. You can call 10 Catholic Priests, 10 Catholic priests or you can call then ten Christians. And then you are saying that 10 Christians are like all Christians...hey, exactly the same.

Nice play at word games though. Its cute, really.

says YOU.

They self identify with the mormon religion and are, in fact, just following what they think is the correct path opposed to a watered down LDS megachurch. You know, MUCH IN THE SAME WAY YOU THINK YOU ARE A CHRISTIAN EVEN IF A BAPTIST THINKS YOU ARE A CULTIST?

You see, atheism allows me to be totally objective here. I still like you, RGS, no matter what voice in the sky you talk to!

By the way RGS...its hilarious that you implictly recognized that the original article makes an incorrect generalization, but yet you still refuse to criticize it and instead focus on attacking me.

You pathetic, sick, partisan hack.

By the way RGS...its hilarious that you implictly recognized that the original article makes an incorrect generalization, but yet you still refuse to criticize it and instead focus on attacking me.

You pathetic, sick, partisan hack.

That would be because your a moron, a liberal hack and an asswipe. You prove it every day on this very board.

That would be because your a moron, a liberal hack and an asswipe. You prove it every day on this very board.

PS...by stating that you just acknowledged you were a hypocrite. Its funny that you insult yourself so often.

I don't give a shit who is the "real" ones, but Romney is linked to their group through his religion.

Using your same logic: John Edwards is linked to trial lawyers through his occupation. And the whole point of George Will's article was that people who live in glass houses should not throw stones; i.e., there are many trial lawyers who are just as corrupt as politicians in Washington.

Using your same logic: John Edwards is linked to trial lawyers through his occupation. And the whole point of George Will's article was that people who live in glass houses should not throw stones; i.e., there are many trial lawyers who are just as corrupt as politicians in Washington.

No shit sherlock. The point is that nobody is going around calling Romney polygamous because its a moronic connection.

I wouldn't judge Romney by Warren Jeffs. I don't hold that much enmity against mormons or religious people in general. A catholic politician really has no influential connection with a catholic criminal just because they share religious beliefs.

I;ve never been to Utah but I hear they require membership to a club that closes by 10pm that serves 3.2 beer only. In fact, when my niece brought her mormon BF to this state he was in total awe and complete shock that he could buy a bottle of rum in a gas station and grocery store.

Forum List

Back