Seth Macfarlane – “The worst kind of fucking asshole”

R

rdean

Watching Seth McFarlane on Bill Maher just a few minutes ago, he said that for the guy watching TV in his tee shirt, worrying about his wife and children and the danger of terrorism, and then attacking people (referring to the gays) who are willing to go out and fight the terrorists, is the "worst kind of fucking asshole”.

I think the fact that the gays are willing to put themselves in danger to protect the very people who are calling them names gets lost in the name calling. How does the right justify that? Especially since they are so constantly terrified? Is the right more afraid of the gays than of the terrorists and what the terrorists might do to their families?

Watching Seth McFarlane on Bill Maher just a few minutes ago, he said that for the guy watching TV in his tee shirt, worrying about his wife and children and the danger of terrorism, and then attacking people (referring to the gays) who are willing to go out and fight the terrorists, is the "worst kind of fucking asshole”.

I think the fact that the gays are willing to put themselves in danger to protect the very people who are calling them names gets lost in the name calling. How does the right justify that? Especially since they are so constantly terrified? Is the right more afraid of the gays than of the terrorists and what the terrorists might do to their families?

Hate to break this to you rdean, but "the right" is not monolithic. Most people on "the right" simply don't think about, or even care what homosexuals do.

Hate to break this to you rdean, but "the right" is not monolithic. Most people on "the right" simply don't think about, or even care what homosexuals do.

And yet, I'm not hearing people on the left freaking out over the gays.

Yet, the question remains, here is a group of people, you care nothing about, who are willing to lay down their lives for families, such as your own, and you, "simply don't think about, or even care what homosexuals do". Maybe you should think about it. You certainly have opinions on many other subjects.

I never did care for "guy watching TV in his tee shirt". He really is an asshole in the first degree. :rolleyes:

Who's attacking gays that serve now under DADT? (I'll grant it's a goofy program that will end eventually with gays serving openly)

Homosexual replicans care what they do.

:lol:

Yet, the question remains, here is a group of people, you care nothing about, who are willing to lay down their lives for families, such as your own, and you, "simply don't think about, or even care what homosexuals do". Maybe you should think about it. You certainly have opinions on many other subjects.

I fully support homesxual rights in every area of American Society whether it be Military service, marriage, or anything else. I don't see them as "GAY". I see them as people. Seriously, I don't care what anyone does sexually as long as all parties consent. It is really none of my business. Is that clear enough?

I fully support homesxual rights in every area of American Society whether it be Military service, marriage, or anything else. I don't see them as "GAY". I see them as people. Seriously, I don't care what anyone does sexually as long as all parties consent. It is really none of my business. Is that clear enough?

probably not. :lol:

I never did care for "guy watching TV in his tee shirt". He really is an asshole in the first degree. :rolleyes:

Who's attacking gays that serve now under DADT? (I'll grant it's a goofy program that will end eventually with gays serving openly)

More than 10,000 kicked out so "who's attacking"?

Funny, you can openly be a "Nazi" and serve, but not gay. Odd that.

More than 10,000 kicked out so "who's attacking"?

Funny, you can openly be a "Nazi" and serve, but not gay. Odd that.

So "guy watching TV in his T-shirt" is the military enforcing the oath/contracts that people sign when they join?

I still say it's a dumb policy but the military does not change overnight. I still remember the SC case from Texas that overturned their stupid sodomy laws, it was not that long ago. (sadly)

It's just not a right/Republican issue, it's a cultural issue. Sometimes "military culture" and sometimes "religious culture" and even here and there in "black culture" as was tested in California.

When I was a kid, I was in the Boy Scouts, and we went on a 9 day camp-out. The Scoutmaster brought his 7 year old son along. Since everyone was working on Merit Badges and other Scouting activities, the little boy felt left out. One morning, he sat in the middle of camp with a metal pan and a large metal spoon and beat the pan making a very loud noise. You see, he only wanted attention. He just wanted someone to look at him. I don't remember his name being "del".

When I was a kid, I was in the Boy Scouts, and we went on a 9 day camp-out. The Scoutmaster brought his 7 year old son along. Since everyone was working on Merit Badges and other Scouting activities, the little boy felt left out. One morning, he sat in the middle of camp with a metal pan and a large metal spoon and beat the pan making a very loud noise. You see, he only wanted attention. He just wanted someone to look at him. I don't remember his name being "del".
Was his name Rdean? you seem to start a lot of "look at me" threads......:lol:

I could give two shits and a fuck what gays do. they deserve the same rights as anyone else. and I'm further right than any of you fuckers.

Even me?:lol:

PC2010.png

Was his name Rdean? you seem to start a lot of "look at me" threads......:lol:

is that like "look at me. i've been shattered"?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEdJBvt8Lk8]YouTube - The Rolling Stones Shattered[/ame]

Heh, I was sure that was the begining of an rdean coming out of the closet story. Goes to show (just like R2-D2), even I can be wrong... from time to time.

Homosexual replicans care what they do.

:lol:

what the fuck is a replican?

"the gays"? Are you actually suggesting that all gay people are 'willing to put themselves in danger to protect....'?

Seriously, rdean, insert brain, think, then post. "The gays" are no more or less likely than anyone else to protect their fellow Americans. As a matter of fact, the group that appears to be least likely to 'protect us' is the liberals.

However, thanks to all the liberals who do choose to serve in the miltary - you all rock.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Its not about the freaking gays im tired of hearing about them. Everyones equal. Dont hit on me and no Gazing in the shower and were fine. So to touch on what Mr. McFarlane said on Maher this week was awesome. If you were running for president i would have voted for you ten times over, Im getting pretty GD tired of the guy in his tee shirt criticizing the Military F&*) them In there stupid A&*())& you are the man and i would love to hear more of what you have to say, whether it be in Stewys voice or your own. Keep on doin what your doing you are the Fuckin man........... :clap2:

Forum List

Back