Set the captives free

Democrats lost their credibility for having a heart for the people when they started being thugs.

Democrats lost their credibility for having a heart for the people when they started being thugs.

Republican's are like the religious zealots, and don't come to the US if you want freedom of religion because the Evangelicals are taking over.

Republican's are like the religious zealots, and don't come to the US if you want freedom of religion because the Evangelicals are taking over.
You are correct in the aspect that we will not accept radical Islam.

If Evangelicals had their way they would outlaw gays, trans, abortions, have 10 commandments in the public schools, say prayers in schools, and then your would work on females, telling them what they should and make them do what the white man wants, and outlaw any religion but Christianity, Evangelical Christianity.

If Evangelicals had their way they would outlaw gays, trans, abortions, have 10 commandments in the public schools, say prayers in schools, and then your would work on females, telling them what they should and make them do what the white man wants, and outlaw any religion but Christianity, Evangelical Christianity.
Abortions should be on the person wanting one and no one else. Gays, trans, and pedos can simply keep their sexual escapades to themselves and quit trying to spread it through grade schools. Demorats need to quit trying to force people into accepting Islam cause it ain't going to happen. Nationalities of all sorts go to Christian churches together why are you trying to create a division between them in places where there is none? Only Islamo fascist are a threatening to kill the infidel. Which is anyone that doesn't agree with them. Why would any female want to subject themselves to that crap regardless of their religion or non religious stance? The ones that are mouth pieces are getting paid pretty damn good for doing so.

I see nothing wrong with anyone knowing what the ten commandments are.

"Isaiah Commentary": (IQSb,v 20-29) is a Blessing of the Prince of the Congregation (Archangel Michael), referring to the Triumphant Davidic Messiah as the same. Also regarding Michael as liberator:
"He’ll Proclaim liberty to the captives" (Isaiah lxi,I)
Ironically many of the talking points brought up by the Iranian protesters mimic my 'exact' commentary and activism on my former Pseudo Facebook profile that was geared towards reaching/teaching and awakening the normally censored Iranian social groups to understand where their hard earned money and wealth was going and what their gov't was doing that was sacrificing their future, their security, and success.
Ironic that Facebook ended up being the one censoring it by removing the networking I did to overcome Iranian censorship.-go figure!

"Isaiah Commentary": (IQSb,v 20-29) is a Blessing of the Prince of the Congregation (Archangel Michael), referring to the Triumphant Davidic Messiah as the same. Also regarding Michael as liberator:
Ironically many of the talking points brought up by the Iranian protesters mimic my 'exact' commentary and activism on my former Pseudo Facebook profile that was geared towards reaching/teaching and awakening the normally censored Iranian social groups to understand where their hard earned money and wealth was going and what their gov't was doing that was sacrificing their future, their security, and success.
Ironic that Facebook ended up being the one censoring it by removing the networking I did to overcome Iranian censorship.-go figure!
They are censoring anyone that has a following that may upset their plan of control for their investment plans on fb and yt.

sure,,,,,as long as it's not>>>
radical Islam.

~S~

Yet you're asking for Americans to have heart for Iran .....

~S~
Where in my post above do you see me asking Americans to have a heart for Iran?

For those who may not understand 'Set the captives free' refers to the following:
"He" in the following refers to Jesus Christ which is the Word that was with God from the beginning. Jesus (Jehovah's Salvation) Christ (anointed) thus 'anointed with Jehovah's Salvation' is how Captives are set free from the captivity of sin.

Luke 4:17-19

And He was handed the book of the prophet Isaiah. And when He had opened the book, He found the place where it was written:

“The Spirit of the LORD is upon Me,
Because He has anointed Me
To preach the gospel to the poor;
He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted,
To proclaim liberty to the captives
And recovery of sight to the blind,
To set at liberty those who are oppressed;

To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD.”

What is a heathen's job description?

They are censoring anyone that has a following that may upset their plan of control for their investment plans on fb and yt.
I was never given an explaination, but I assumed they either misconstrued the profile & either mistakingly used the phoney profile rule or was told through Regime or supporters complaints to take it down.
It was within their guidelines, but I used my known writers name in Arabic instead of English or Hebrew and they might have categorized that as a fake name & profile without knowing or asking. So much for claiming culturally diverse and accepting, or is that just Googles fake image not FB?
Anyway our Gov't and it's employees are not allowed to meddle, but they more recently encourage us as individual citizens to get active and support the Faction tribes and activists.
Years back their citizens were asking for Israeli help even, so seeing them wave Israeli and American flags in their protest is no surprise. They actually would call Israeli radio talk shows begging for them to help by taking out the nuke facilities like they did in Iraq.
They themselves don't want their own leaders to have nukes, it just makes the supression by their gov't worse and harder to overcome, because others will feel at risk if they addressed the human rights violations much like how nobody can really help Hong Kong or the
North Koreans, which is why they rushed towards Nukes.

I was never given an explaination, but I assumed they either misconstrued the profile & either mistakingly used the phoney profile rule or was told through Regime or supporters complaints to take it down.
It was within their guidelines, but I used my known writers name in Arabic instead of English or Hebrew and they might have categorized that as a fake name & profile without knowing or asking. So much for claiming culturally diverse and accepting, or is that just Googles fake image not FB?
Anyway our Gov't and it's employees are not allowed to meddle, but they more recently encourage us as individual citizens to get active and support the Faction tribes and activists.
Years back their citizens were asking for Israeli help even, so seeing them wave Israeli and American flags in their protest is no surprise. They actually would call Israeli radio talk shows begging for them to help by taking out the nuke facilities like they did in Iraq.
They themselves don't want their own leaders to have nukes, it just makes the supression by their gov't worse and harder to overcome, because others will feel at risk if they addressed the human rights violations much like how nobody can really help Hong Kong or the
I remember when you placed that profile up it was a great idea at the time...Too bad there is alot of censureship going on....One can find that today even when looking up simple information on a specific topic as google and other search engines only direct you to specific sites. I find it ironic that president Trump sent a twitter in Farsi to Iranians but has been lambasted for it and when Israelis of Iranian descent were being contacted by fellow Iranians on talk shows I noticed it was quickly put down by Iranian authorities...This is the world we live in unfortunately but if any remember that the soviet union fell rather quickly once the citizens found out their were being lied to so shall it be with Iran once the people come to grips with their lying authorities as ideas are like earthquakes that can shake the very foundations of any society built on lies and falacies and unsound ground that quickly turns to mush once the harsh light of truth is shone on it..

Educating people on what's actually happening when things such as in Iran and Hong Kong take place hopefully helps them in the way of public pressure verses the lying asses trying to spatter crap on America and Israel for what those Iran regime thugs and Mullahs are doing to people there.

I have a lot of democrats in my circle of friends on FB and they've gone silent as I start posting history and articles from Iran now. Thankfully Rod's a history buff so he helps me when I need history to point out for others can see what has transpired.

I JUST found my old commentary that I used as part of my campaign.
Now you'll understand why I got censored. This was around the time of Mahmoud Ahmadinejad and Obama making his kick the can down the road appeasement routine.

"Iran Regime proven less then primates?"

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I did not see one report of Iran's regime or President Amidinejad sending aid to earthquake victims in Haiti.
What gives? They have the time and money to send money, man power, guns, ammo, and other weapons to terrorist orgs in Syria, Lebanon, Egypt, Iraq, and the Gaza for destructive means, but no time money and manpower to support constructive behavior in rescue and relief to Haitian earthquake victims.
How quickly they forget the world rallying around to help Iran during their time of need during their earthquakes. Even Israel and US offered help but they refused that help even when it meant spiting their own people. This was their chance to pay it forward and thank the global community which came to their aid by doing the same for another in similar need. But no, they can't spare a square, not even one roll of toilet paper was delivered from Iran to Haiti during this dire need for assistance.
What kind of human behavior is this? Well it's not human, in fact it's not even primate behavior. I just saw a special on TV on the study of primates and children, both which had an sense and innate nature to help others. The observer would drop an article in front of the child and another time in front of the primate and would act like they needed help reaching that article and both the child and primate chimed in to help the observer by picking it up and handing it to them. The nature in both children and primates in much of the study showed they both wanted to help, something the Iran Regime and President Amidinejad have not yet learned.
Does this mean the behavior of the Iranian regime is lesser then Primates? In some ways yes, but in other ways they are similar to primates in that all they do is throw dung around with tantrums when they don't get their way. Something to think about because Obama thinks he can rationalize with that same regime which is less rational then a primate.
THEREFORE: Obama is making a grave mistake and miscalculation giving Iran another year grace period for nuclear dialogue. Iran is luring the U.S. into it's smokescreen of delay tactics once again, buying it's time to finish it's nuke program before the regimes time is up. Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu gave the US president till around May for diplomacy without the threat of military action. This means Obama is giving Iran past the necessary deadline so it can push off the inevitable onto another country and let them take the heat simply so he can save face and his presidency.
He's worried more about his term and next term then he is the safety of the U.S. let alone the world. This is where human ego is most dangerous, when that ego places itself above all else and us as a whole.
- - -
How true those words ended up revealing, about the former President's ego and how he sacrificed our nation for sake of his image.

Heck, no wonder you called them monkeys basically and the elitist think they can deal with those nut cases by offering them payolla.

Here's a bit of info for you hat just tweeted out. This establishment guy is working on capitalizing from the demonstrations of those who want a truly free Iran.

A demonstration called by Muqtada Al-Sadr and Hadi Al-Amri, how it will be - Flags flags on the ground and the chants of both both America - Raise flags of "shattered shreds" and pictures of foreign leaders - Draw attention to demonstrations in a general form that do not resemble the demonstrations demanding a looted homeland - Show influence in front of the "Moazib" and the other, and restore confidence in themselves

Heck, no wonder you called them monkeys basically and the elitist think they can deal with those nut cases by offering them payolla.

Here's a bit of info for you that just tweeted out. This establishment guy is working on capitalizing from the demonstrations of those who want a truly free Iran.

A demonstration called by Muqtada Al-Sadr and Hadi Al-Amri, how it will be - Flags flags on the ground and the chants of both both America - Raise flags of "shattered shreds" and pictures of foreign leaders - Draw attention to demonstrations in a general form that do not resemble the demonstrations demanding a looted homeland - Show influence in front of the "Moazib" and the other, and restore confidence in themselves
From what I have read they don't want a "looted homeland" but a constitutional republic. If they don't stand on that demand for a constitutional republic they just stay lost in that oppression.

Forum List

Back