Set condition yellow

Nope. Did write a book once, really no more than a Pamphet about a hundred pages on Christianity. Then the Computer on which the book was written died and took it with it. I doubt that it would have been published simply because a lot of it would have been very upsetting to the various Christian works theologies that dominate the airwaves these days.

I sent up weather Balloons for the Army for a while and recorded the data. I also took a couple of geography classes in college and took some weather classes as well. Why are the geography classes germane? Well you learn about something called the Koeppen-Geiger climate zone system and that those climate zones are largely determined by the vegetation growing in them which is in turn largely determined by the average rainfall in that region.

Well, thank goodness for that. I would hate to think you went just to find out the Weather Channel is almost ALWAYS wrong.:lol:

Hell we were talking about algore and global warming I'm just saying I have some relevant studies in the area which is more than what most of those on the opposite side of the fence can claim;)

Forum List

Back