Set condition yellow

00zgfsensemblep12060.gif

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-B7c7U7buI&feature=related]YouTube - Alarm sound[/ame]

Day after Tomorrow that crock of environmentalist panicky pot dream? That bit of fear mongering claptrap? Al gore on steroids?

I sent up weather Balloons for the Army for a while and recorded the data. I also took a couple of geography classes in college and took some weather classes as well. Why are the geography classes germane? Well you learn about something called the Koeppen-Geiger climate zone system and that those climate zones are largely determined by the vegetation growing in them which is in turn largely determined by the average rainfall in that region.

I sent up weather Balloons for the Army for a while and recorded the data. I also took a couple of geography classes in college and took some weather classes as well. Why are the geography classes germane? Well you learn about something called the Koeppen-Geiger climate zone system and that those climate zones are largely determined by the vegetation growing in them which is in turn largely determined by the average rainfall in that region.

WOW! That's fasanating!

Maybe YOU should write a book! :eusa_pray:

Forum List

Back