Sessions to punish sanctuary cities, cities will lose billions in federal funding

Fewer federal bucks for law enforcement in cities that choose lawlessness over lawfulness could result in a dramatic shift in the politics of those cities. Not that the "leadership" there might change anything, mind ye. Just that the less there is to spend on capturing criminals the more attractive a career in crime will become. The number of murders will increase, hence the number of deaths. Since the dead will be mostly liberals because liberals, after all, constitute the vast majority of the population of these law-free ones then it follows that there will be fewer total liberals left to vote. Whether legal or illegal, dead people don't vote except in Chicago and that's not a city anymore. It's just a swamp.

Drain that swamp? Hell NO! Let'em kill each other until they're all dead.

KKK genes rearing their head? I guess he forgot the original intent of sanctuary churches

Help if you knew the difference between a noun and an adjective. No college? Not worried about the sandy hook white boy, the 20000 murders and 100000 rapes a year here?
Nice confederate white boy dismembered his parents i read.
You do know that a couple of confederate cities have higher murder rates than Chicago? Guess not, easier to spew

If we didn't have blacks and Mexicans we would have the murder rate of Brussels. If we didn't have Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore and Cincinnati our murder rate would not be worth a mention.

unless a part of the laws giving the cities funding mentions they can hold back funding if they are a sanctuary city, the fed gvt will lose when they are sued in court....is what i have read on it.

• Banned
Progressive self-righteousness just got a little more expensive

Wonder how long the taxpayers in those cities will like being taxed to make up the difference.

Won't take long for the taxpayers to demand the illegals get deported and their police departments work with ICE.

Money talks and stupidity walks.

Malibu declared itself a sanctuary city. How much are illegals making that they can afford to live in Malibu?

it's not really "sanctuary cities"...it should be called "harboring fugitives"

Forum List

Back